[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Just finished fapping >About an hour ago I drank a fuck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1423698131184.jpg (51 KB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
1423698131184.jpg
51 KB, 360x360
>Just finished fapping
>About an hour ago I drank a fuck ton of water, like a lot
>Soon as I came I had a massive urge to piss, but it also felt strange too
>Ran to toilet
>Pissed like a horse
>Burned
>Now I have a constant feeling like I still need to pee, but I don't actually need to
>Most uncomfortable thing ever

What the fuck is this?
>>
The ol' fap n pee

You fucked up son. This is actually a problem for a lot of guys, can't remember what its called, but men are really susceptible to it.

Basically make sure you DO NOT have to piss before you fap, and don't drink a bunch before a planned fap. The feeling will go away in 10-15 minutes senpai.

If it doesn't, then std.
>>
>>16518401

I get this same thing sometimes. I even went to the doctor about it and they had no idea, because I have no STDs or anything.

I've learned to just take some pain killers and drink TONS more water to keep pissing to flush out whatever was wrong. Somehow, for me, that helped make it go away.
>>
>>16518401
UTI
>>
>>16518438

Oh and keep fapping, that helps.
>>
Probably a UTI.

Keep a gallon of water by your side for a few days, and don't put your dong in any girls raw for a while.
>>
dude, take my advice. Go sit down on the toilet and let your muscles relax, take is shit if it comes out.

Use your phone to browse 4chan for about 15 minutes, and let any pee come out that wants too. Total relaxing of muscles down there, remember that.

You'll feel better.
>>
>>16518821
Bad advice. Avoid sitting on the toilet unnecessarily, it can cause hemorrhoids.
>>
>>16518843
Yeah those 15 mins are definitely gonna make his colon pop out
>>
>>16518401
that's pretty common.
are you 12, op?
>>
>>16518821

This but don't force the pee, it will prolong the discomfort. Pretty common. Could also be UTI. Or did you spank with some conditioner or Bath&body works scented bullshit lotion or something? That will irritate your pee hole. Don't do that. Buy some fucking lube like an adult.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.