[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
boys and girls always remember this and the one below this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (92 KB, 500x810) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92 KB, 500x810
boys and girls always remember this and the one below this
>>
File: image.jpg (119 KB, 500x810) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
119 KB, 500x810
>>
Hey faggot this is for advice and so either ask a question or piss off. You are taking valuable front page space.
>>
File: 1434491093365.jpg (10 KB, 176x184) Image search: [Google]
1434491093365.jpg
10 KB, 176x184
So, basically, 95% of girls and boys?
>>
>>16518294
i'm giving advice to people
>>
>>16518288
That kid is a fucking pussy. I'm no pussy you dumb niggerkike.

As for: >>16518289
Those are signs of a shitty man. He'll still likely get some puss out of a bitch, though, tough shit beta!
>>
>>16518289
Don't see what's wrong with being against feminism, it's a breeding ground for 'feminazis' (for want of a better word) and a redundant movement where I'm from at least.
Being against equal rights on the other hand, yes, avoid
>>
File: OP.jpg (9 KB, 261x224) Image search: [Google]
OP.jpg
9 KB, 261x224
>>16518288
>>16518289
>>
>>16518289
lol, i do like six and a half of these. LOOKS LIKE IM OFF THE TABLE, LADIES. I'm just a real nig.
>>
>>16518289
I'd never date a guy who was a feminist, who was offended by jokes, or who felt the need to ask for permission before he could speak his opinion.
>>
File: 1448784987703.png (360 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1448784987703.png
360 KB, 600x600
Crying is unmanly... as a man I can confirm this 200%, and the whole "girl" as an insult. If you act like a girl you'll be called a girl.

Oh no, I can't attract a feminist SJW landwhale. Maybe in another life, shucks.
>>
>>16518289
>Boys who are rude to their mothers
What horse shit, this obviously should depend on the mother.

My mother regularly told me she didn't love or want me growing up god forbid I'm not polite now and then
>>
>>16518358

you can be against radicals and not be against a movement.
for instance I have no problem with "mens rights activists" until the majority of them spend their time doxxing and sending death threats. I also have no problem with christians or muslims but I don't care for radical christians who shoot up clinics or bomb buildings, same for radical islamists.
>>
>>16518500

i'm pretty sure common sense dictates the difference there.
but I have met men who are outright shitty to mothers who spend literally their entire time babying them and paying for their shit and I want to slap everyone involved
>>
>Don't date women who want men who are somewhat capable of doing anything
>Don't date men who don't act like disabled helpless children
this is the endgame of tumblr gender politics. The reduction of the average man into someone completely incapable of doing anything alone, and unable to recognize the supreme self-worth that comes with masculinity
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.