[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
fwb dilemma
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: received_10101430877761535.jpg (36 KB, 914x508) Image search: [Google]
received_10101430877761535.jpg
36 KB, 914x508
I'm married with now 2 kids. Marriage is fairly bland, feels more like two people sharing a house and mutually raising a kid, but no love or affection. I always hope it will get better..

Anyway I traveled to Canada for work a year and a half or so ago. Went to a bar, bought some people I met some drinks for conversation, one of the girls wanted to hang out more. That led to a night with her and I've never brought this up.

Fast forward to this past august and I am back in Canada. I meet this girl again and the same stuff happens. My family still doesn't know.

This FWB asked if she was messing anything up for me and I said she wasn't.

Yesterday our second kid was born, and someone posted a comment about me being a dad on Untappd, which is one of the social platforms I didn't check for privacy. As far as I know twitter and fb are totally blocked from her seeing anything.

Anyway fwb messaged me today and said ummm you're a dad?

How do I proceed? I felt like I had to do something fast so I said since the last time I saw you things got pretty complicated so I should lay low. What else should I do? I'm wondering if I should block her everywhere and double down on privacy, including going on wife's fb and making sure that is also all locked down.

I'm a scumbag sure, but there are probably others out there who could give advice in this case.
>>
Fuck you I hope she messages your wife
>>
>>16518213
She's Canadian, she'll probably apologise
>>
>>16518213
Dunno what to tell you man. I'd prob just be upfront with your fwb, since that shit was always casual in the first place it isn't like she should be TOO upset, compared to your wife at least. Hopefully she isn't a 4chan moralfag and doesn't decide to go and shit up your life just cuz she can.
>>
you're a piece of shit :)
>>
>>16518229
yep
>>
tell your fwb, at least you had fun while it lasted
if you are luck she won't try to ruin your life just because she can
also, don't listen to moralfags
>>
>>16518213
Get rid, block, delete. If there is any doubt that she's gonna tell your wife make sure you get in there first. It will be better coming from you.
>>
>>16518213
I hope you get what you deserve. If you thought you had it bad in divorce court before wait until your wife finds out. Your kids deserve a better father figure.
>>
I would just admit to the FWB that you're a dad and see where it goes from there.
>>
>>16518213
>im a scumbag

no you're not
just tell her the truth
>>
>>16518229
This
>>
>>16518213
>yea i have a kid
>me and the mother are separated
>privacy check all social media
problem solved. fag.
>>
My advice is that you stop being a piece of shit human being. You're garbage, bro.
>>
it's because of men like you that i'm never dating ever again.
>>
>>16519153
Both genders cheat.
>>
>>16518213
You are a worthless father.

If the rules and boundaries were clear and youhave permission to fuck others, that's fine, but you are slinking around in the shadows being a a little weasel pussy. Tell your kids about this one day. See how they respect you and your behavior. You should be ashamed of yourself. Have you even gone to a marriage counsellor yet? You went straight to cheating. You fucking useless asshole.
>>
>>16519157
You've stated a fact, congratulations! Except it has nothing to do with what that anon is trying to get across.
>>
>>16519153
Sadly, this shit is super common on both ends. You wouldn't believe the friends-of-friends I have with the shit they pull. At my office alone; the majority of everyone has cheated. It's really sad & disgusting. I wish all the cheaters would just date each other and leave the rest of us out of it.

But you have to remember anon- I'm not that special and neither are you. So there have to be plenty of others that aren't awful people.

As for OP, really.... you & wife would be better off if you separate yourself. You could be missing out on something worthwhile, and so could your wife (since it's clear she's wasting her time with you).
>>
>>16519166
You can read minds, congratulations! What was that anon trying to get across?
>>
>>16519166
Oh please, don't tell me you've never go out with a guy a few times first and hooking up before you tell him you've got a kid
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.