[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>zoning out while walking to class >hands in pockets, staring
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (81 KB, 640x457) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81 KB, 640x457
>zoning out while walking to class
>hands in pockets, staring at ground
>might have had a frustrated look on face, not really sure
>some girl passes by walking in the opposite direction
>out of fucking nowhere the BITCH turns to me and says "Hi"
>completely off guard, no time to plan out my response, have to act on instinct
>look up with really confused expression, reflexively try to say hi but it sounds more like "Hiaah?"
>she smiles at me
>look down and keep walking
>this fucking cunt is probably going to feel smug all day for her """""good deed""""" or some shit
Why the FUCK do normies think it's acceptable behavior to talk to strangers out of the blue? Who the fuck do they think they are? If you don't know someone, you've got to be pretty full of yourself to just assume they want to be talked at out of nowhere.

Is there some way to signal people to just leave you alone?
>>
Hahahahaha o dear....

> Is there some way to signal people to just leave you alone?

Yea, listen to music with headphones/ear buds in. No one will bother you then
>>
File: 1278813771414.jpg (161 KB, 500x1160) Image search: [Google]
1278813771414.jpg
161 KB, 500x1160
srsly OP?
>>
Bait.
>>
LOL

What the fuck
>>
>>16518149
lol wtf
i know this is bait but seriously so many guys either whine about this but then also whine if no one talks to them, try to fucking decide what you want
and don't be such a whiny fag.. jesus
>>
>>16518204
I never wine about people not taking to me, I want them to fuck off. Believe it or not, not everyone online is the same person.
>>
>>16518211
did i say everyone online is the same person?
>>
>normies
>>>/r9k/
kill urself anytime
>>
Another loser who is pissed a girl tried to talk to him. You are probably more angry that your autism was leaking and you couldn't look in her eye, say "hi" and then continue the conversation like a normal person. Instead you are cursing her under your breath and ran to /adv/ like a piddly little faggot that you are.

Hey anon what if I told you that girl was probably interested in you but because you had social skills you acted like a fool. I know this is bait but most anons simply can't talk to girls and it is embarrassing.
>>
>>16518331
Then she's really selfish. Why do you think it's ok to just start talking at people?
>>
>>16518411

Gee uhh how else will you meet people you retard? People talk to you and then talk back them. It is called communication. You can't make friends or relationships without someone taking the initiative to start a convo with a random stranger.

For a guy who is virgin and friendless, I love how a girl does all the work and comes to you, yet you squander the chance that will probably not happen to you for a very long time. You are a fool anon.
>>
>>16518420
You should only talk to someone you don't know if you have a legitimate reason to do it, like school, work, etc. Approaching a stranger without a real reason is extremely arrogant, because you're assuming that your whims are more important than their solitude, your desire to talk is more important than whatever they might want, and your desire for attention is more important than whatever they're thinking about.
>>
>>16518531
Sorry fags but i agree with this anon.
>>
>>16518319
>try to fucking decide what you want
>>
>>16518531
It's called being an extrovert you sperg, I get like that when I go off my ADHD meds.
>>
>>16519533
>fucking sperglord, I have a mental disorder so you just need to put up with me
>>
>>16519552
What, so I should change my behaviour to suit someone's autistic personal criteria for social that I'm not aware of because I'm not a bloody mind-reader? Fuck off cunt.
>>
>>16519664
I'm not asking anyone to DO anything for me. I'm only asking to be left the fuck alone, which if anything is the most basic human dignity anyone could ask for you fucking sack of shit.
>>
>>16518149
Earphones+ look tired/ determined/ angry... whatever makes your eyes either smaller and uninteresting or too focused for your own good
Try to look past people even if theyre right in your face/ imagine the rest of the road ahead of them

then all you have to do is act surprised and walk around them
>>
>>16518162
>>16520079
Thanks for the only actual advice in the thread. I'll get some earbuds to wear while I have to be outside.
>>
File: 1447947107392.jpg (50 KB, 632x632) Image search: [Google]
1447947107392.jpg
50 KB, 632x632
>>16520696
Just warning you now, headphones are not a good enough reason for normies to leave you the fuck alone. I have my ear buds in all the time when I go out, and still get approached
>>
>>16521229
Why do they have to be so cruel?
>>
>>16518149
>out of fucking nowhere the BITCH turns to me and says "Hi"
>completely off guard, no time to plan out my response, have to act on instinct
Fucking hell mate, some poeple, I swear.
>>
>>16521575
>>16521229

I have the same problem
I don't want to fucking talk or chat, I'm busy with my music.
I guess the idea that people who listen to music and quietly walk to class AREN'T lonely is such a baffling alien concept to these people
>>
>>16518149
That's quite sad, it's just a friendly hi dude.
>>
>>16521644
There's nothing friendly about it
>>
>>16521649
Did she say it with an attitude or something? Just say hi back on go on with your day, to get mad about something like this is retarded.
>>
>>16521659
The fact that she said anything at all is rude as fuck
>>
File: 1447285889323.gif (537 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1447285889323.gif
537 KB, 480x270
>>16521665
>>
>>16521680
see
>>16518531

You can't refute it.
>>
>>16521680
I'm not him but I agree
I'm fucking busy, I don't need you yammering on just because YOU feel lonely
>>
Holy shit this is pathetic. If someone saying hi to you is such a problem, wear headphones or something. You live in a world with other people. Deal with it and come back asking for advice when you have a real problem.
>>
>>16518149
You obviously have issues. No, it's not her fault, the first step is admitting you have a problem.
>>
>>16521866
No, the problem is that people like you think that the most obnoxious behavior should be the accepted default.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.