[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I fucked up
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 1
File: 2c885fa7b5f4eb69ccaf93e3234d3640.jpg (102 KB, 1080x1677) Image search: [Google]
2c885fa7b5f4eb69ccaf93e3234d3640.jpg
102 KB, 1080x1677
So i really fucked up in life.

I stole nudes of 2friends phones (girls they used to date and posted them in /b/. One time (the last time), i tried to blackmail one girl into sending me a sexclip. If she wouldn't do it i said I would spread them to everyone. I was so sure that I was anonymous in the net, using proxies and anonymous SMS services, a trashmail account that I thought nothing could happen. Now shits gone lose, she went to the police after /b/tards found her identity and posted stuff to Facebook etc.
At the moment, the police thinks her xboyfriend did this, and suspects him as the main suspect. In the country I live, there are very strict laws when it comes to this term and the fine is up to 25.000€ or one year jail in trial.
I never did something bad and this bullshit is driving me crazy, I regret every second I did that.I spoke to a lawyer, he says I should sit this out and wait for the police to act. If they find me I'm fucked. If not, no problem.
Only thing that could lead to me is an SMS I send via an anonymous SMS provider, but I know they give out IPs to the police.
I was wondering if just admitting all this bullshit and apologising would be a better idea,then to let the police figure it out. It depends on how the victim(s) will react when I admit the truth, if they just shake it off or will still punish me per law...

What would you do if a friend of your exfriend spread nudes of you in the internet, you went to the police, he tells you he was it and begs not to ruin his life?
Would you still drqg him to court, or settle it out in private?

I really need some fucking advice, losing my shit right now
>>
If I were in her position, I'd do whatever I could to make sure SOMEONE paid for ruining my life. As far as she knows, it was her ex who did it, not you, so he's going to have to take the blame unless you come up in the investigation. It sounds like they're going to find out it was you through routine investigation, so eventually you're fucked.
>>
>>16517951
You should never confess anything to the police. This is their job bro, they don't give a fuck about you as a person. They deal with shitheads every day who plead with them over the same dumb shit. The police will shit on you exactly the same if they hunt you down, versus you turning yourself in. They really don't care.
>>
I hope they get you, you sick motherfucker
>>
>>16517968
It's not like I'm not willing to pay for what I have done, I just want to prevent police and the massive amount of money and/or time I have to waste in my life for the mess I have done. I would pay about 1500€ in cash, if that would erase everything...
>>
So...you stole something extremely private, and tried to blackmail the victim into giving you more sexual material. Dude, you're a sexual predator.

I hope you get raped in prison.
>>
>>16517992
Unfortunately for you, it's really not up to you what happens if you're ultimately held responsible.
>>
>>16517983
Im not saying I am sane, but I say I have a life too. I even have a girlfriend with 5years of relation, I love her. The worst thing I can think of is telling her what happened.
I know I did a lot of damage, but in my opinion there will be a lot more damage for me than what originally was produced
>>
We would need you to post the nudes in order to judge, senpai.
>>
>>16518015
I would even say that she is the most important thing to me. And preventing harm from her, is everything to me right now
>>
People have done a lot worse shit over the internet and gotten away with it. The evidence is really thin in these cases. Law enforcement is really lax in these cases. Nobody gives a shit in these cases. Nobody wants to pay money for anyone to work on these cases.

Just wait it out. The chances are high that nothing will really happen.

Of course, you deserve anything that might happen. And of course, you should have already learned your fucking lesson as of this moment.
>>
>>16518140
Yes I really learned my fucking lesson. I didn't sleep for weeks, cause I am paranoid for a house searching.
The lawyer also said to sit it out, cause I can't change anything anyway.
That's the part where I'm not sure, yet I can't understand her position since I never have been there. I hate myself for what I've done and thought about talking with a psychiatrist...normal people don't do this. I
>>
you completely deserve what's coming to you you fucking beaner
>>
>>16517951
you stupid goddamn fuck. you did the smart thing and consulted a lawyer and he gave you advice. follow it. dipshit
>>
>don't have a problem with paying for what you've done as long as it's not too much trouble

How fucking stupid are you? Just hope they don't find you and if they do, don't fucking cry about it. Your fault, buddy.
>>
>>16518118
You should tell her if you want to protect her (from yourself). I'm sure your girl would not want to be someone who's a sexual predator like you, so don't waste her time.
>>
From what you have posted, the police are inevitably to realize it was you. I'm sure your friend's records will prove his innocence, and the file transfer may prove damning.

It would be better for you to admit your guilt, and soon, as it will matter in court. You are fucked, either way, but this will mitigate the damage, and the girl you blackmailed may be willing to settle out of court.
>>
>>16517951
Lay low, if youre lucky your friend will take the fall.
If you have no strong ties maybe get out of dodge for a while. Morality is a thing of the past in this situation. If you did it to me id want your balls on a platter regardless if you fess up or not, you may as well go all in.
It was a stupid thing to do but at least you regret it and you cant turn back time. Youve fucked the situation its best to clear off and start new.
>>
I'm a lawyer than specializes in cases like this. If you'd like another legal opinion, drop your Skype and we can talk.
>>
>>16518015
so let me get this straight, you "stole" from your friends, used it as leverage to blackmail someone for noods while having a GF for 5 years that you oh so love. your friend will most likely have his life wrecked, be put in jail and depending on if the girl was a minor its even worse.

literally you are scum bag of a teenager

but just lay low, chances are even if they cant prove your friend did it, they will most likely pin it on him
>>
You're fucked buddy. I am pretty sure you are going to lose your gf too.
>>
>>16519888
He wont have bis life wrecked, since he is innocent and can prove it. AS i said, it wasnt about the girl herself (she is 23), it was more the thrill of the thing. I really dont know what has driven me to do this, maybe a mixture of fake internersafety, the thought of power over someone... I didnt even want to get her damaged after all. Sure i have to pay for things i die, even if i wasnt too aware of the consequences
>>
You deserve all this.
>>
>>16519917
You are fucked and you deserve it.
Don't ruin someone else's life for entertainment if you're not prepared to have the same thing happen to you
>>
Admit nothing, and keep your big mouth shut, period.
>>
>>16519898
Yesi know...

>>16519886
Sounds leggit
>>
You stole the pictures off the phone idiot. They are going to realize he "shared" them with you via the phone records, and then when his computer clears they will come to you. You will get fucked, and hiding it is a mistake. You can lay low and pray they are shit at being cops, which isn't impossible, or you can try to throw yourself on the mercy of the law and see if they will be lenient since you came foward, which is slightly more likely then the police not being able to figure out it was you.
>>
Jamal and Tyrone waits for you OP, good luck retarded :D.
>>
>>16517951
Admitting it won't do shit. If anything they'll just push for the max since you have no defense.

Keep your mouth shut. If the police come over don't talk to them, you aren't required to answer questions. Be poliet.

If they arrest you still say nothing and get a lawyer.
>>
>>16519960
Via electronic way there is only one possibility how to get to me, I already told that. It's more like if they find out that neither one of both has done it, they realise it must be a third person. That's the moment they'll go after the IP address and that's how they will get to me.

A lot of you understood me wrong. I'm not considering to admit to the police. I thought maybe talking in private would be an option, like tell both of them what happened and what I have done, maybe they are willing to settle it out on our own. That way law wouldn't be interfered.
Thanks for all the honest answers
>>
>>16520051
What do you plan to offer her to settle?
>>
>>16518015
>but in my opinion there will be a lot more damage for me than what originally was produced

I don't think you get to decide how much damage you did to someone else.
>>
>>16517951
>I never did something bad and this bullshit is driving me crazy
You deserve this.
Ha ha. You're a shitty person.
>>
>>16519903
>the thought of power over someone

sounds like rapist thoughts. I'd talk to a therapist, not a lawyer.
>>
>>16520051
The police won't just stop investigating they'll continue especially if she's underage

plus they already know it's you by now

seeing that you were ready to offer some cash, I'd say get a lawyer with it
>>
>>16520051
>I thought maybe talking in private would be an option, like tell both of them what happened and what I have done, maybe they are willing to settle it out on our own.

Sure. Yes, this is a great idea. Tell her and him what you did, tell them how scared you are of this ruining your life, offer her money to keep her quiet after you violated her privacy, and see what happens.
>>
>>16520074
As said, I would offer money, like 1500€ or so. There isn't anything that can completely restore the damage, but since the pics were only accessible on 4chan and are now gone, they won't show up anymore.i know some /b/tards send them to Facebook friends, but it happened to like 2/3 people.

I say again, the damage can't be restored. Yet it won't harm her anymore. If I have to go to jail, it will harm me for all of my life, paying huge amounts of money will do the same, I would need to save the money for like 30 years.
Furthermore if this goes public, I'll lose my gf, my job, my family and my friends.

The other two aren't in my near friendship, so it wouldn't even bother them.

What would you expect as reparation?
>>
Not only did you steal the nudes and then spread them on the internet, you attempted to extort one of the girls involved. I would bury you. No mercy, even if you came forward to apologize and come clean.

I would start praying now, if you're the religious type.
>>
>>16520098
Blabla rapist thoughts. Nothing like that again. I just felt superior on the net, which was the worst decision in my whole lifetime.

Yes I need to see a therapist. No I am not dangerous.

She is not underage.
>>
>>16520118
>some /b/tards send them to Facebook friends, but it happened to like 2/3 people

So because of you, those pictures are absolutely not "gone" and now 2-3 people have them and that is completely your fault. You don't know that it won't harm her "anymore" - also you can't put any kind of price on her psychological emotional well being.
>>
>>16520133
What you did, you did for control. Rapists don't rape for giggles, they do it for control, superiority, and so on.

Your actions show you absolutely are dangerous and your lack of ability to see that proves you are mentally unstable and need a therapist.
>>
>>16520118
Do you actually think 1500€ is sufficient compensation? For her loss of dignity and the humiliation?
>>
Even if you do get away with all this, the police are still gonna pin it on her boyfriend, and then you have to live the rest of your life knowing that you've ruined two peoples lives, her's as well as her boyfriends. But ultimately its your decision, if you think you can live with all that guilt then just lay low.
>>
>>16520143
In my opinion it is a lot of money, if it is sufficient is something i cant decide. Thats all i can offer, i could offer more but that is not in my financial possibilities.

>>16520139
Its not like i wanted to control her.
I also unterstand that i have done something wrong and i also know i need help. I would consider myself rather a cyberbully regarding what i have done there, not a rapist.

Fuck i am just so full of fear. And again, I really feel so extremely sorry for all that happened. Have you never been in the position where you regret what you have done? It means that something happened that was not supposed to happen. I am fucking 23 years old and don't want to bother my whole life with the shit I have done to an innocent in 1 or 2 hours.
>>
>>16517951
Here's where you are. You have figured out that what you did was a bad idea, mainly because it might get you in trouble. You give no indication of understanding that it was morally wrong or that it caused great pain to others, or of particularly caring about that.

You just want it to all go away. Well, it probably won't.

Since you can't think in moral terms, we'll talk practicalities. Your lawyer is right - don't confess to anyone until you have to. If you are arrested, your lawyer might advise you to confess and cooperate just to try to reduce your punishment - the cops and courts think practically too, and are sometimes willing to let you off a little lighter if you save them work and time.

And now I have to speak morally again. If the cops go after your friend, are you going to let him take the fall, or will you finally be moved to do what's Right?
>>
>>16520179
You are wrong.
It's not that I'm only consumed by my fear and that I don't feel sorry at all. I realised right the time /b/ found her identity what I had done, and instantly felt sorry for that.
Of course everything you said about saving myself from trouble is partially true, but everybody feels that way in my situation.

I wouldn't let my friend take the blame for me. If it comes to a process, I will admit although this is probably way too late.
That is why I am speculating to talk with both of them. You see, I also want to prevent the damage that is developing through the law process from him, and that will happen by admitting and informing them.

It's just the thing that I can imagine I'll still get dragged to court, while it could also just get quit because of no evidence and anything ever happened.
>>
>>16517951
Try sending an anonymous text message from a burner phone during the time you know your friend has an alibi. Always use burners for this. Throw the phone away immediately 1 text from 100 miles away from where you live then dump it immediately. Depending on how fast the cops are you might not even have time to dump it anywhere good.
>>
OP just lay low, don't say anything to anyone.
And if your friend takes the fall, so be it. Move on, lesson learned, never do this again. Think about yourself here. Are you seriously willing to ruin your life, serve jail time, lose your gf, because of this?

Lay low. Hope that the other guy gets the heat. Be smart about this
>>
>>16520236
And what is that message supposed to say? Sounds like a super retarded idea. If anybody confesses, its of course me who has to. Nothing anonymous can keep that back. Also I owe it the others to stand for my deeds, so anonymous confession is not an option.
Also this would make it even more suspicious and criminal.
>>
I want to thank everybody who posted in this thread. I know a lot of you are mad and some even want to drag me to court themselves.
It's honest opinions I wanted and still want and this is the only way I can talk about this.
>>
>>16520051
Offer her a measly 1k after you blackmailed her and ruined her life

in what work do you think that would work? Clearly you don't understand humans since you have 0 empathy you sociopath
>>
>>16520259
Here's a better phone text idea:
get burner, go somewhere public but without cameras text the BOYFRIEND, offer the deal with the money anonymously (say to accept post something on somewhere public/anonymous), ditch the phone. The police won't track the phone before you dispose of it, and this will accomplish 2 things:
1. clear your friend
2. give you a barometer for how pissed off everyone is
Honestly I don't really like the idea of offering money as an actual deal. For one thing what you can afford is a bit insulting (I certainly wouldn't email naked pictures of myself to half my friends for double that and I need the cash), and for another its basically spending effort and risk to get blackmailed. What if they come back in a year asking for more money? What if they just decide to turn you in anyways, or say, beat you to death? The possibilities for shit to go sideways are numerous.
>>
>>16520118
You really think the pictures will never show up anymore? After you got a bunch of b/tards riled up over it? After you asked them to post the pics to her FB?

You're a shitty person and you should get what's coming to you. Hope you get arrested.
>>
>>16520305
I never asked anybody to post the pics to Facebook. The idea was posting it on /b/ and then letting it get erase by 4chan. But someone tracked her Instagram via Google reverse image search and found her Facebook there. I didn't want any harm to happen to her, although this sounds foolish after what I have really done.
As said, I am not saying that I am a sane person, because normal people don't do this shit.
>>
>>16520118
>As said, I would offer money, like 1500€ or so.

This is a spectacularly bad idea OP, do not do it.

For a start, you're opening yourself up for blackmail. Let's imagine you offer them 1,500€ not to go to the cops and they agree. The next month though, they show up at your house and say "give us another €1,500 or we'll go to the cops". You don't want to go to jail, so you pay up. Next month, they ask you for 2,000€. Then 2,500€. Bear in mind that once this starts there will be very little you can do to stop it - it's not exactly like you can go to the police and say "I paid someone off to not report a crime and now they're taking all my money!".

Another problem is that you might find they take some other form of revenge. If you tell them directly, as far as the cops are concerned there is no link between them and you. If someone came in to my house like "I'm very sorry Mr. Anon, I stole naked pictures of your daughter and put them on the internet for thousands of people to see", I'd be straight down the pub with a bundle of £50's and that person's address, in to the back room where the pikeys (travellers/gypsies/whatever you call them) drink, and begin negotiations on the cost of having someone's house burned to the ground, with a 50% bonus if it happens whilst they're in it. Please bear in mind that I'm not saying that's what should happen to you, or even that it's a reasonable course of action - I'm just pointing out that in situations like this even placid men tend to get a little, shall we say, "over excited".

The last thing to consider is that you'd probably be commiting another offence. It'll depend on the laws in your country of course, but things like bribery, perverting the course of justice, blackmail and witness tampering spring to mind. That last one is a pretty serious offence - results will vary by country, but certainly in the UK witness tampering will get you 10-15 years even if you've done nothing else wrong.
>>
Post the pictures for a better advice.

We aren't sure what we're working with here.
>>
>>16520336
That's an important thing, never thought about making myself more criminal when confessing in private. I rather thought of an offer for reparation, money was just an example since that's what she will get through law. I'm not in the position to negotiate, and I don't want to do that, this is not some kind of trade(maybe it is). So in your opinion it wouldn't change a thing, right?
The lawyer said police and law is forced to keep the process private, if the privacy of suspect and/or damaged person is hurt.
Of course will I tell people what happened, alone for the sake that I love my girlfriend and want her to know with whom she is together. This will probably destroy the relationship, but she and her wellbeing more important to me than mine.
>>
>>16520351
I don't have them anymore, obviously deleted and formated my whole pc
>>
>>16520357
>So in your opinion it wouldn't change a thing, right?
No mate, it won't. If anything, it's likley to make things worse for you.
>>
She's at fault for taking the photographs in the first place. Don't feel bad.

Just keep your mouth shut and enjoy the fireworks.
>>
>>16520376
You are the reason why the punishment for deeds like these are so high. I know ii broke a law, and i feel sorry for every Person involved in this (including myself),yet the only one who is to blame is me. Of course you can argue if she wouldnt have done these pictures, nothing happened, but you need to Start where it turns criminal. And that is only to blame on me.
>>
>>16520236
You watch wayyy to many criminal investigation TV shows
>>
>>16520329
You are just a stupid person.
>>
>>16520415
Yes I am. I really am. But stupidity doesn't protect me, since I'm 23 years old. I would even argue that I behaved childish, not thinking about other people and consequences when it all happened. I was so convinced that it is just a joke and nobody would make such a fuzz about it without realising that I really hurt people by doing this stupid "joke". At all, I didn't think about the possibility to really be criminal, I'd rather thought its some kind of peccadillo.
Sure, now I think different, but that won't change a thing.
>>
It's already been said, but you may need to eventually see a therapist about this because as you said yourself, this wasn't about getting nudes for the sake of masturbating to the nudes, but for the sake of bullying and threatening to ruin someone else's life.

It's not so funny when you get a taste of your own medicine.
>>
>>16520441
>>16520441
Of course it was also for the sake of arousing, but it wasn't especially focused on her.
The main thought I had when doing this, was how to get more material. I didn't think about damaging her, I didn't think about ruining her life, I just thought about trying it if it works and if not then leave it.
Still this is enough to prove I need some medical help, yet I wouldn't consider myself a rapist.

Anon, invent s time machine and slap the shit out of me, preventing what I have done back then.
>>
Should you guys tell your girlfriend if you were in my position? I feel like she has to know, I can't let her think everything is OK until the police shows up with a search warrant...
Man I owe her, she is everything to me.
Yet I think she will break when I tell her, I don't want to hurt..
>>
man I kinda want to feel bad for you for putting yourself in this position after a huge mistake that might have been due to psychological issues, but come on man, you need to be punished somehow

Too many pieces of shit here don't learn their lesson until they go through something like this

Pay your dues (if you want to convince yourself you're a good person then tell everyone the truth so no one else's lives is ruined further by you), learn your lesson and try to move on after that

And get the fuck off /b/. It may not be inherently bad but it can be self-destructive.
>>
>>16520463
Also, it's really weird how much this TCAP episode I watched after reading you post reminded me of this thread:

http://youtu.be/BtRe4KaxfeE

Not that you're a pedo, but a young guy who made a huge fucking mistake and doesn't fully understand why he did it
>>
>>16520463
Well I can say /b/ developed me to the person who did this. I spend too much time thinking one can get away with every shit, I saw the most disturbing things and stumped because of that. I am still shocked by looking at what I've done.
I know it would be too easy to just blame it on psychics, but I definitely say that my mind is an issue regarding the incidence.
And yes, /b/ is no place for sensible people.
>>
>>16520466
It's kinda like the mind is in a tunnel vision and blocks out common sense. Immediately after I thought over this, I felt so sorry for her, her ex boyfriend, my girlfriend and my parents. I think that also one of my biggest concerns is my statusloss, the fear that everybody knows what I have done.
>>
>>16520466
>just shoot me in the head right now, I'm done

Man I feel bad for this kid
>>
I'm a man so I wouldn't give a fuck.

Women that take nudes are borderline whores.

You are a piece of shit though. Maybe you'll learn from this experience and realize manipulation and blackmail are for cowards and weaklings.

Or maybe you won't.
>>
write an apology in your suicide note.
>>
>>16520494
Are you from the fucking 50s? My girlfriend has sent me nudes and she's had sex with and kissed exactly one person, me. Fuck if I know why people get so judgmental about this.
>>
what kind of a twisted sociopath are you have to steal nudes from your friend, spread it on /b/, and attempt to manipulate and extort those girls for more content? and the worst part is, you felt no remorse for any of that until shit started to hit the fan with the police getting involved.

i hope you know that there's no way of living this down until you had your ass raped in prison for some several years.
>>
>>16517951

>I made shitty life choices and now I don't want to deal with the consequences

Millenials
>>
>>16517951
I used to watch a bunch of trials. And this is hilarious, because a lot of criminals on trial realised that they fucked up, some even genuinely cried. And after they were free again, most reoffended.
>>
>>16520508
Buddy, i think you didnt get things right.
I felt sorry as soon as /b/ got her identity. It's not like I'm a stump egoistic psychopath, more like a stupid guy who was horny and crossed the border of law for that. I didn't think about it enough and that's why I'm now in deep trouble. I get it, you think I am the worst, but I tell you I'm not. I am probably worse than the average person if it comes to moral values, but does that mean I'm not a human? Besides prison isn't what you think. Or you have spend you're lifetime in Guantanamo.
>>
Owning up is the worst thing you can do, think of how upset she is right now, now magnify that by one million when she finds out it was her friend that put her through this shit.

Stay low and hope to god the police fail at finding you and do a half ass job at it. Hide all evidence, I don't know how they could find you but if i was a paranoid fuck i'd burn my computer and electronic items a million miles away and change internet provider.
>>
>>16520522
As said, being egoistic is human. I don't want to be in this trouble, nobody likes that. But it's not only the selfpity I feel, I really feel sorry for everyone who is getting sucked into this trouble. People realising their life takes a bad turn feel bad.
I just want everything to end...but I'm not sure how it will.
>>
>>16520506
>frenchshe's had sex with and kissed exactly one person, me.

My friend, I have some grave news...
>>
>>16520534
If you genuinely feel bad for what you did and understand the effects of your behavior you would accept the punishment and own up to it. This will end everything and your punishment will be served, only then can you forgive yourself for what you have caused.

Of course as you've said we all are only human, as humans we can make choices, you have two.
>Own up and take the blame, ruin a portion of your life as punishment and learn your lesson, feel good after that you did the right thing
or
>Don't own up to it but feel guilty as shit as things play out, risk getting caught out and feel like a coward. If you don't get caught you'l probably never learn your lesson and will find your horny ways taking over down the line.
>>
>>16517951
I honestly feel so very sorry for your situation. But let me be more honest. I'm a girl. If I took nude pics of myself and sent to my husband and then one of his distant friends stole them and post it them on a forum and then I had people I didn't knew from all over demeaning me for the pictures I would get so frustrated and angry. But on top of that, a guy tries to threaten me with my pictures that were already posted online I would definitely be taking that threat to the police and would be hoping so hard that you would get caught. Just so I could leave you dry. On money.
>>
OP, you are an absolute dipshit. If you get caught, you absolutely deserve any punishment that is coming to you. You are a sexual predator, and this kind of calculated & manipulative behavior is dangerous to normal people.
>>
>>16520556
Yes I thought about what I would do if someone did this to my gf... I would be outrageous angry. I feel so bad for that girl...
Actually I'm close to confessing. Hopefully everybody will understand me. I know I won't go unpunished away with this, but hopefully it stays a small shit. Just contacted my lawyer, hell tell me what he thinks about this.
Ffs, I can't bear it anymore
>>
>>16517951
Everyone riding OP just confirmed they came here in 2014 from leddit.

Not even going to argue with them.

First off, OP youre retarded for this whole $1500 thing. Dont offer her money that's so stupid.

First thing is first - how did the pics get from friends phone to yours?

Also - calm down. Youre probably fine. As another posted stated earlier, it's very hard to prosecute these types of crimes, especially if you put up a bit of a fight. Most police aren't familiar with terms likes proxies, IP addresses, etc. They're going to look at the boyfriend. When they realize it wasn't him, a wrench has been introduced into their investigation because now they are wondering if the girl sent to other guys and was embarrassed to admit, maybe the guys phone was stolen/hacked, things like that which are outside of the scope of your local police.
>>
>>16517951

I have just linked this thread to police for evidence that It wasyou even the ip adress is recorded from where you posted this and given the time you posted it, even in the library If you posted it from different computer you were recorded

get ready for jail,even in the best prisons you get buttfucked
>>
You're a big boy, OP, you've done big boy things.

It's time to accept consequences to your actions.
>>
>>16520911
Im living in a big City, in a modern country. AS said, they are already looking at the ex boyfriend.
I got the pictures through their phones, they plugged them in my Computer for charging up when they stayed at my place. I didnt even shift them to my PC, i use a Programm for my phone which automatically moves every data to a certain folder. AS said, they had a search warrant at the ex boyfriends place, but they wont find anything. He argues that she tries to sue him for profit, which is also wrong. They probably have the thread screencapped, there is one thing that is very problematic. It's a screenshot from an iPhone whatsapp-chat, its her talking about sex. The pic proves that only someone who had the phone in the hand could have taken the pictures, so no online third guy. So only 4 or 5 people are left. And that's when police/law will look further for the third person. Eventually they'll find me.
>>
>>16521004
Take Ur shit to the e recycling place after a generous bashing
>>
>>16518118
Why did you cheat on her to get nudes from people then
>>
>>16521004
So this whole pile of shit will take a lot of time, but someday they are at my house. And the longer the process takes. The more money will everything cost, the more shit I'll have to pay off. My lawyer says I should not confess until I am really willing to accept the punishment, since it will erase my option to negotiate for a milder sentence. Seems like I won't go to jail, but will have to pay 7000€, more or less. It is also very unlikely, that other people will ever hear about the process, since the suspects privacy is important. I'm torn away. Do I give myself away, what I really want to do, or do I sit this out... Best what could happen is both cases being dropped out of lack of evidence and everything is fine. Yet I still feel guilty and bad for both of them, for all the trouble I caused and all the emotional stress that happens.
>>
>>16521021
Tell me something easier... I don't even know myself why I did this. Maybe I do. We were having very less sex, like 20times a year. I started to develop some kind of sexual isolation, I fapped when she wasn't there and didn't care what aroused me. Finding the pics was cash, yet I feel like I betrayed her keeping them. Now everything is alright, but I have to ruin it of course. She doesn't deserve all of this, I don't deserve her. Too late now. As said, she loves me too, but when I tell her I doubt she will ever get over it. But that's my fault and she needs to know, just dunno yet when I'm going to tell her.
>>
>>16521019
I no longer possess any of the material, its all deleted and formated with my pc. I had a dropbox account, deleted it too. Just don't know how to erase my routers log data, but as far as I know it only saves which ipadresses try to make contact and when. Maybe even the macadresses. But they definitely don't save files etc. How long will it take till a provider gives information to the law enforcement? About a month?
>>
>>16521043
If you really loved her you wouldn't cheat. Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>16521056
I didn't cheat...well physically. I accept that I cheated on her in a mental way since I tried to get pictures from another girl- yet I wouldn't consider it cheating. I don't know what's wrong with me, but I really do love her. I hope she will try to forget about it, maybe she can, maybe not. Anyway I'll accept her decision, I wouldn't want to be together with myself either.
>>
>>16521072
>I didn't cheat...well physically.
>yet I wouldn't consider it cheating.
So if she went all criminal and got behind her proxies because she was just so invested in seeing more of another guy's cock, someone she knew in real life and fucked over to get to this material in the first place, you would not feel cheated on?

Also you are a piece of shit, you'll probably be fine but your girlfriend deserves to see you for the person you are.
>>
>>16521026
Dude you need to relax seriously. Even if they come to your house, they need evidence to prosecute. I dont care if you're in a big city or whatever, this isn't the CIA trying to recover evidence from a spy. They're going to try to scare it out of someone to confess.

Even if they track to your IP, just play stupid. Maybe someone was using your wifi and was doing this shit from your house. Maybe you got hacked. 4chan's notoriously known foe this type of shit, even a cursory web search would show. Maybe you downloaded a web program and it somehow got your friends photos because you shared a flash drive or something and someone with fucking with both of you.

Honestly you should calm down and stop posting on here because its going to make you more nervous.

Just relax, dont admit to anything, and play it cool
>>
>>16521090
Thanks man... Appreciated. I live in Germany, providers are not allowed to store IP addresses longer than 7 days. My lawyer also said I should just lay low, if I can deal with the guilt. Thanks for the help, I'll consider this.
Not going to post anymore, time to rest.

Thanks /adv/ there is a reason why I'm on 4chan since 8 years
>>
I have a girlfriend who was at the recoeving end of an attack like this and I can't tell you how much emotional distress this caused her, you are a piece of shit for doing this. Since you're still on the fence about turning yourself in I just contacted German police websites and took screencaps of you posts including this one >>16521004. Hopefully with more knowledge about this they can catch you or at least find an active case that fits the description you've given.

I'm contacting ad many German police websites as I can right now, hopefully they can catch you now.

Turn yourself in or deal with the paranoia you fucking piece of shit. You deserve what's coming to you.
>>
>>16522055
did as much as I could, might do more f I can later

OP, I wouldn't feel great about you being arrested because at your core you might still be a good natured guy who has a few issues to sort out, but the people involved in this need t know who the fuck is responsible already. You've already caused enough emotional damage.
>>
never do that again
Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.