[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did I just catch herpes? It all started about 4-6 months ago
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: asdf.jpg (9 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
asdf.jpg
9 KB, 300x225
Did I just catch herpes?

It all started about 4-6 months ago when my girlfriend and I broke up. I slept with this trashy chick on a one night stand, and I don't even remember her name.

But, anyway the girlfriend and I patched things up, and we started sleeping together, then coincidently at the same time I took a bath with some strange bath salt powder stuff and shortly (the next day or two) my penis became really dry and peeling dead skin.

Beneath the dead skin that I peeled revealed raw cracking skin on my penis. There was a spot on the shaft, and a small spot on the head, it all scabbed over with a yellowish crust, and the entire head was almost covered in it.

I peel during hot baths once in awhile, and it would come back overnight, or even with a few hours.

Eventually I started treating with neosporin, and it cleared up for the most part and things were back to normal after a month and a half.

I never got it checked, and I realize I should've but I couldn't get time off, and I didn't have money either. I'm planning on seeing a doctor about it this week, and hopefully getting some information. But, I saw a spot or two come back, almost look identical to a minor flea bite, honestly and they're in different spots of the penis head.

I've continue to sleep with my girlfriend during all of this, she didn't seem too bothered, and she has yet to show any signs of the herpes STD. So, that eases my mind a little, but the fact I just got another couple spots on my penis head alarms me all over again.
>>
Go get tested, how is anybody supposed to know whats wrong with your wang. This is a job for a doctor, hopefully you haven't already given something to your girlfriend.
>>
File: IMG_20151129_232151426.jpg (4 MB, 5248x2952) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151129_232151426.jpg
4 MB, 5248x2952
I would just get it checked out. It could be bad. Out it could just be a reaction. I'm not too sure of it is herpes but. I'm no professional
>>
>>16517630

>I've continue to sleep with my girlfriend during all of this, she didn't seem too bothered, and she has yet to show any signs of the herpes STD.

Get tested, you fucking idiot. It's quick, easy, and in a lot of areas you can find clinics that do it for free.

It's kind of mind-blowing that you could be so callous about this, though. Herpes is a life sentence. You really don't care that you might be giving it to your girlfriend? Just because you're too lazy to go in for a test? Examine your priorities, man
>>
>>16517639
Despite herpes being a permanent virus. It's truthfully ineffective. Seeing as how you become more immune to it over time, 80% of people that have it don't even realize it. The initial outbreak is the worst, and beyond that you may get one minor breakout a year, or even 0. With medicine, it's truly non-existant, even.

Herpes is the least problematic STD in the world, and should stop being looked at as a big issue. Almost every human in the world has oral herpes.
>>
dayum I remember that ps game from some shitty demo disc, sheeit.
>>
>>16517645

But OP doesn't know if he has herpes or not. For all he knows, he's HIV positive. It's so easy to get tested, and so inconsiderate and wrong to go back to your girlfriend and continue having unprotected sex if you think you might've caught something from a one-night stand.

Your post is worthless, man. "Herpes isn't THAT bad, OP, don't bother getting tested. Your girlfriend won't mind." You're giving true information, but applying it in a really thoughtless way. It's always good to know what's going on with your body, especially when other people might be hurt or affected.
>>
>>16517645
> should stop being looked at as a big issue
Yeah because paying medicine every month is really fun for something that could be prevented.
>>
>>16517630

Jeez, that doesn't sound like herpes. I have herpes and when I wasn't on medication all I would just get the sores, not scabs and crust and shit. I can't even find those symptoms on web md and such; this sounds like something much worse, I can't believe you fucked your girlfriend with this condition...

Go to a clinic and get tested. It is like $30 or something.
>>
>>16517665
I'm hoping it will just be some reaction to the strange bath salts I had, or something. But, to be curious, do you remember much about when you first had your initial outbreak?
>>
>>16517686

GET TESTED. There is no other answer. There is no value in hearing another person's experience with herpes, at this point. Stop fucking speculating, and just find out what's happening to your body.

I really don't understand people sometimes. If I were you, I wouldn't even be able to sleep at night until I knew for sure
>>
>>16517692
Shit I already said I was getting tested this week, relax
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.