[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>19 >Have BF who is 21 >Been together 11 months now
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1412572248454.gif (1023 KB, 500x420) Image search: [Google]
1412572248454.gif
1023 KB, 500x420
>19
>Have BF who is 21
>Been together 11 months now
>We mostly spend our weekends together, because were both students working full time, some times we get together in the middle of the week
>I get flirted with by other dudes a lot
>Mostly over my phone and social media
>Me and BF share a FB, was my idea, and he agreed
>Yesterday an old friend of mine started flirting with me
>Told him to talk to me when he wasn't horny
>Talk to him later that day
>Ask him if he wants to hang on skype
>Is all like "yeah, but I'm naked all you'd see is my junk"
>"No thanks"
>"What? It isn't like you wouldn't like it lmao"
>BF happens to see it, right as I was deleting the messages
>Gets upset
>Tell him he used to be a very good friend, and he is just horny right now
>Tells me he doesn't care and that shit doesn't fly with him, and asked why I was making excuses for him and deleting his messages
>Told him I deleted them because I didn't want him to see that and get upset

So he told me it was more suspicious I was trying to hide it, and deleting the messages. But I told him he always gets super upset when this stuff happens, which is why I delete them.

Now my BF is basically ignoring me since he dropped me off yesterday. I've never cheated on him, and I don't understand why he is so upset about this. What do I do?
>>
>>16517346
It IS suspicious as fuck when you delete messages for shit like that. Personally I'd prefer seeing that my gf gave the guy a firm "fuck off with this shit", without budging or flirting back or anything like it. Plus, how can he from his perspective trust you if you remove the evidence and try to cover something up? The account is shared for a reason, and that is so both know what happens and stuff, right?
Bottom line, you caused a breach of trust between you two, and there's not much that can be done. Trust is hard to build but easy to break. Give him some space and talk it out after a day or so.

And more importantly; learn from this. Hiding the truth is just another way to tell a lie in the eyes of many.
>>
>>16517346
It's obviously he doesn't trust you, and gets jelly rather easily. Either he controls you/who you talk with, or no one does..... Ditch him/10, find a better man.
>>
>>16517360
He doesn't really get jelly too easily, just mostly upset when I deleted the messages of dudes flirting with me. He tells me it makes me look really shady.

>>16517357
>Hiding the truth is just another way to tell a lie in the eyes of many.

I guess. I'll try to talk to him later today.
>>
>>16517364
I'd give it another day or so, personally. Hope it works out. And if you do cheat on him i hope you feel immense pain in the future.
>>
fucking teenage bullshit
>I get flirted with by other dudes a lot
>Mostly over my phone and social media
does your bf know about this? if so what did he say about it? do the guys who hit on you know you have a boyfriend? do you tell them you do?
>Me and BF share a FB, was my idea, and he agreed
elaborate the above please
>BF happens to see it, right as I was deleting the messages
>Gets upset
>Tell him he used to be a very good friend, and he is just horny right now
"its ok hes just an old fuckbuddy of mine whos just horny" this is what this sounds like
>Tells me he doesn't care and that shit doesn't fly with him, and asked why I was making excuses for him and deleting his messages
>Told him I deleted them because I didn't want him to see that and get upset
> I don't understand why he is so upset about this
why could he possibly be upset about this? hmm i wonder
>>
>>16517346
>>Yesterday an old friend of mine started flirting with me
>>Told him to talk to me when he wasn't horny
>>Talk to him later that day

What is wrong with you? You are in a relationship, encourage guys to flirt with you, they do, you attempt to manage it but ask for more and yet surprised when they get right to the point. Problem is had your bf not been afraid your bf would see the message your lame "No Thanks" retort wouldn't have ended the session.

You were making excuses but for your behavior and don't blame your bf a bit and if he has balls he'll dump you so you can flirt with whomever you want whenever you want.
>>
>>16517360
Catching your so deleting things like that is a huge red flag for any but the most naive of people. It's fully understandable for him to be suspicious and shit, especially when you consider the info he has (wtf she's been getting messages like this and deleting them so i wouldn't know??). And does not have. Nowhere does it say that he needs to control who she talks to, and she took the initiative of a shared page, so it's not even him trying to assert control. Your advice is awful.
>>
I'd dump you, especially if you made a shit excuse like that. Its clear by that excuse you're into that guy anyways.

Fucking skank.
>>
>>16517346
>old friend of mine started flirting with me
saying what?
>>
>>16517346
no telling what you have said and had said to you along with risque skype sessions your bf knows nothing about. I guarantee that is what he is wondering right now.
>>
>>16517346
You interact with others who flirt with you, you deflect the flirtation, but the flirtation bothers your partner. That is a relationship hurdle which could be used to strengthen your partnership. But it must be overcome as a team.

If you hide things which may upset your partner, you are communicating that:
You do not trust them to be able to resolve the issue.
You do not consider what would upset your partner to be a valid issue (this invalidates them).
You cannot have a healthy partnership with a partner whose feelings you do not consider valid, and who you do not trust enough to work through issues with.

Your boyfriend may have his own issues with trust. But if you want to be partnered with him, you have to take responsibility for your half of the partnership. In this case, it means not hiding things from him, so that he can take responsibility too.
>>
File: disgusted_cat.jpg (25 KB, 300x293) Image search: [Google]
disgusted_cat.jpg
25 KB, 300x293
Your boyfriend deserves better if you offer to talk on Skype with a guy that only a few hours earlier was blatantly flirting with you.

Have some respect for your relationship and yourself.
>>
>>16517346
Reverse the roles, cumdump.

If this was some girl trying to bate for him on Skype, and you caught him deleting the messages...

Yeahokay.
>>
When will you guys realize that every women are attention whores?
>>
You sound like you like the attention to be honest. Like you somewhat encourage guys to flirt with you without you technically flirting with them back.
For example, you said your friend was flirting with you. The way you react to it is to tell him to talk to you when he's not horny, then you incite another conversation with him on Skype when you KNOW he's interested in flirting with you.
Let me tell you this: a real friend wouldn't be trying things with you if you're in a relationship and trying to show you his junk on Skype after you've said no or whatever. If a guy friend did that to me I'd plainly tell him I wasn't interested and I'd most likely flat out stop talking to him altogether. If he's having sexual interest like that he's NOT A "FRIEND". You know it perfectly well yourself.
By the way sharing a facebook never works. That's basically saying "hey, you can't trust me to have a facebook by myself!" It's stupid and I never see mature relationships with real trust do that.
You're overall very immature and yes, it is very shady looking when you're deleting messages. If you really hadn't done anything wrong, you shouldn't be scared at all. yeah he'd get annoyed no shit, but he'd be annoyed at the guy not you if it were truly one sided.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.