[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the easiest way to kill myself. Just please tell
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
What's the easiest way to kill myself. Just please tell me. None of that counseling bullshit please.
>>
By calling a suicide hotline
>>
Get drunk, cut veins upwords your arm. Don't cut across your wrist as that can be fix'd, cut up from your wrist to your elbow and then there's no fixing that. It won't hurt at all, the more you're bleed the sleepier you'll get. You won't feel any pain and then you'll just go to sleep

Good luck!
>>
Blow your brains out, that's how I'd do it
>>
That leaves so much of a mess tho
>>
Hydrochloric acid + lime sulphur = hydrogen sulphide

You can both at a gardening store, or online. You need a confined space, a car is ideal. It lingers for a long while, so put up some warning signs unless you want to kill the poor bastard that finds you.
>>
Don't do it
>>
>>16516889
Do it in a bath thub then, or in the shower.
>>
Easiest way? Probably a shotgun to the head or something like that.

Good luck anon. I'm waiting for my parents to die so that they won't be around to be sad when I kill myself.
>>
I'd tell you anon but I can't be bothered to help somebody that's seeking attention.
>>
Don't fucking do it, you'll regret it for the rest of eternity
>>
cut ur toes off
>>
>>16516876
Train, high fall, shotgun to braincase, hanging although slow and painful.
>>
Don't be a puss senpai
>>
>>16516876
You wouldn't be asking us if you really wanted to. You still have something keeping you going. You never know if something can change for the good tomorrow, next week, month, etc. Don't be a coward.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.