[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My friend's father is cheating on her mom. I saw him on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: asshole.jpg (206 KB, 1300x964) Image search: [Google]
asshole.jpg
206 KB, 1300x964
My friend's father is cheating on her mom.

I saw him on a hookup app and he sent a message to my fake account asking if I wanted to hookup.

Should I write a facebook message to her mom telling her what I found or should just keep it to myself?
>>
Why do you have a fake account? I hate girls like you who just like to troll us. That's why I deleted Tinder. Too many fake piece of shit trolls

And you should just message him and say who you are. And make it awkward for him. Maybe it'll embarras him enough that he'll stop
>>
File: doge.jpg (36 KB, 458x457) Image search: [Google]
doge.jpg
36 KB, 458x457
do it anonymously, and report on what happens periodically with reference to this thread.

Let your friend tell you about it and get good information. Post that shit here.
>>
>>16516138
THIS
>>
>>16516127

Don't be a snitch
>>
>>16516127

Don't be a bitch
>>
>>16516127
How do you know they don't have an open relationship?
>>
Never fucking understood the people who think telling someone their partner is cheating is "snitching." If it's something embarrassing or harmless, or something minor enough that there's other legit avenues to handle it, that's one thing, but cheating is universally considered to be PRETTY FUCKING BAD.

I'd hope an acquaintance or even stranger would let me know if they saw my partner cheating. I'd do the same.
>>
>>16516127
Be honest, tell him it's you and ask him questions.

If it goes bad and you want to take your shot at destroying a family, then screencap and show it to your friend, then his mother, and then think about what you've done and how it improved your personal life.
>>
Tell your friend. It's her family that'll be hurt, she should have the choice of what to do.
>>
>>16516193
>Never fucking understood the people who think telling someone their partner is cheating is "snitching."
It's because OP is assumed to be female, and therefore is the one at fault whenever there's a thread about cheating. /r9k/ answers too many /adv/ questions.
>>
>>16516127
Even if its "The right thing to do" it's jumping waist deep into a world of shit. Are you willing to lose your best friend over this? Because this is the kind of shit that tears families apart. Life is challenging enough without getting caught up in a world of drama of someone ELSES family. Fuck all that.
>>
You should. People can literally ruin lives with infidelity.

Maybe they have an open marriage. Then there's no harm at all in sending her (and only her) a quick message.
>>
>>16516127
Stay out of it completely. It is none of your business. None. Your interfering can only cause grief and turn everyone against you.
>>
>>16516788
Cheater detected
>>
blackmail ya fuckin hoe
>>
>>16516870
This.

Caught my sister fucking my dad (I am not joking, I found the pics and all), and I used the blackmail for extreme financial gain.

Feelsgoodman.exe
>>
>>16516897

Holy shit, greentext please?
>>
There's no chance you're getting out of this shit untouched if you say anything. Mind your business or you know... hook up.
>>
>>16516923

>2004
>Sister and Dad on fishing trip, she was 16, I was 15
>Supposedly she was sunbaking, lost the bra, and the seas got bumpy so she sat on Dads lap
>I was told that one thing led to another
>2013
>Dad leaves PC on
>I ask to copy movies to my PC
>Accidentally go to the wrong directory
>Find a folder called badnetworking
>In it is hundreds of photos and videos of them over the years, like really full on shit
>I immediately copy it after my shock, back it up in many locations
>Confront sister, cries, offers to fuck me
>I'm not a sick fuck so I tell her to fuck off
>Manage to blackmail close to $6000 from her
>Get paid the same from Dad to perma delete it
>I still have it backed up in 3 locations

No I am not posting anything. But we are from LA if that satisfies you.
>>
Next time you see your friend, find a way to get her moms number off her phone.
Message her saying youre some random chick he slept with and you got his number off his phone after he was acting sketchy so you went through it and found her number. Send screen shots of convos and his profile. Get him to send you pics of his face and cock before you message her.
>>
>>16516127
I wouldn't get involved. Blackmail tends to involve a lot of unnecessary drama unless you yourself are squeaky clean
>>
>>16516942

Damn, smart son.

Honestly, I'm regretting not helping this distant relative spy on his granddaughters webcam now.

I could have made some sick cash blackmailing the crazy fuck.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.