[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Yet Another Dating Advice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: pepe-book.jpg (49 KB, 416x700) Image search: [Google]
pepe-book.jpg
49 KB, 416x700
Hi /adv/ ! How do you take things from classmate to girlfriend ? I'd like to ask her for a beer/coffee but I dunno where to go from there. She is nice with me and I didn't really spent time with her yet.
I was going for getting to know her better and then decide what to do but I can't seem to think of a single thing I could do...
19yo virgin college student btw
Picture not related
>>
First of all, give us some details about her, you and what has happened between you two until now.
>>
>>16514463
She is a college student I'm in group with in an "extra class" (meaning we're not technically classmate anymore after our exam tomorrow). I know nothing of her but she's in my friends class and was in the same high school as me (never seen her bcuz I wasn't there more than one year) and she knows my hot childhood friend and mentionned her when she added me on facebook. Regarding our conversations, it's plain work exept some rare things she told me like: "have a nice coffee :) ". But by taking a look back at the conversation I feel like she was being nice because she needed something like me sending work. Sometimes she doesn't respond anymore (I often do the same or I just leave the conversation early to keep the talk short and not being creepy).
I don't know she's solid 7/10 and I think i'm 6-7 but I can't tell if she's intrusted. When I'm around sometimes she come to say hello(I never do) meaning at least she likes me.
>>
>>16514463
Me: I'm a confident person and my girl friends always tell me I'll get a gf soon (I don't claim wanting one) because I'm cool but I'm completely insecure and paranoid inside when it comes to knowing howto or whatto.
>>
>>16514514
So you're unsure if she likes you as a person or as a study aid'

Did you ever spend some significant time alone together'
>>
>>16514608
No but as I said I'd like to
I feel like a creep t.bh
>>
>>16514622
Liking somebody doesn't make you a creep, doing creepy things would make you a creep.

From your description, it seems that you won't share any more classes with her after the exam, right?
How about you invite her for a coffee after the exam?
You could use many excuses ("You've helped me a lot", "We didn't catch up recently.", etc9
>>
>>16514638
I plan on inviting the whole group (we're 4) after the oral exam and then keep in touch with her. Good idea ?
I'd like to invite just her but it would feel weird to ask when the others are with us
>>
>>16514678
It seems that you have her number already, why not use that communication channel?
>>
>>16514724
No I don't have it we only communicate through facebook
I don't even know her very well but I like her so far
I guess i'm very shy (funny thing is that everyone tell me I'm the opposite)
>>
>>16514744
Okay, so you'll need to man up to ask her out in a single moment when others are away/distracted.

You seem to have a positive image in your group, so you'll have to give it a shot.

Inviting for a coffee feels less overwhelming than a beer though, unless the context sets up beer as the natural choice (and that she likes beer).
>>
>>16514768
>my image is positive
definitely (I will even have to explain some of my music work for this oral exam so I can even play the cool artist card :P )

She needs to drive home I think so I'll try with a cofee. Wish me good luck guys ! It's the first time in my life I will show some interest to a grill...

PS: I'm still monitoring this thread
>>
>>16514820
Good luck, anon!

You'll get some experience out of it any way, or maybe you'll even hit the jackpot.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.