[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>live in small redneck village >not accepted brcuse im
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
>live in small redneck village
>not accepted brcuse im not a retard nor a redneck
>there's no jobs here
>I'm going insane being isolated
>would totally be awesome and have a shit ton going on if I lived in NYC or Miami
>instead I have to stare at people in trucks covered in camo and dirt and live a shitty outdated lifestyle

Do I have to be homeless to leave? Should I just get it over with?
>>
There's no jobs... well then what the heck are you doing there still?
>>
Really asshole?
You can't be content to post this shot thread once a week, so you post it twice in one day?

FUCK OFF

You always get the same advice, which you ignore.
>>
>>16513942
Trapped like a prisoner of war I just want to live in one of the black neighborhoods in nyc
>>
>>16513956
Then do something about it besides complaining on 4chan
>>
Someone told me its like 1500 even for an apartment with the Black's stabbing people everywhere its impossible
>>
test
>>
File: 1024785.jpg (258 KB, 1920x910) Image search: [Google]
1024785.jpg
258 KB, 1920x910
>>16513931
massive fucking lol, I use to get mad that you posted this weekly, now seeing it daily on multiple boards is just completely sad.

at this point you do not deserve to leave because you would have already had left, enjoy your life as you transform from a person who wanted to leave to a person who is accepting of where they live and will complain the rest of their life while collecting welfare and dying at the age of 70 with no accomplishments and without ever seeing the world whatsoever.

is this bait dude? because there is no way that someone is that fucking dumb. I literally asked this question ONE TIME 2 fucking years ago.. got my answer and moved, I left on my own and have been surviving in California since.

You will never know that feeling OP, never.

>pic related, see this every single day.. you never will.
>>
shitty "outdated" lifestyle

those guys are all having way more fun than you ever will, and you're too much of a bitch to do anything. you're probably a neo-hipster fuckboy who only wants to move to the city because you think it'll validate you or something

grow a pair, seriously
>>
File: 20150521_204955.jpg (4 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
20150521_204955.jpg
4 MB, 5312x2988
>>16514041
>is this bait dude? because there is no way that someone is that fucking dumb. I literally asked this question ONE TIME 2 fucking years ago.. got my answer and moved, I left on my own and have been surviving in California since.

Pretty much this.

There must be some sort of job you can do to save up some money before you leave, some entry level shit job that any brain dead person can do. I was a ramp attendant at an airport in my home "city" when I asked the same question about moving to Vancouver, the guy at the pub just said to save up 3 grand and just head over there. I not only took the advice but implemented it and am now living in Burnaby (city right beside Vancouver) and am renting out a room.

Because I pulled the trigger and moved here now I have a shot at getting into the film industry instead of just thinking about it while freezing my balls off back at home. Pic related is the view from the house that I'm living at right now.

TLDR: Just stop being a faggot OP.
>>
File: IMG_21781.jpg (1 MB, 2592x1370) Image search: [Google]
IMG_21781.jpg
1 MB, 2592x1370
>>>16514096
>>16514051
>>16514041
You going to take the advice this time or not OP?

I'd love to see you posting a success story in the near future but if you continue to be a pathetic waste of life that will never happen.
>>
>>16513931

Don't live in a city. Just move to an area that has easy city access, either by car, train or bus. It's a lot cheaper, and you get all those good city benefits without most of the city negatives
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.