[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
sent a dickpic to a friend which suggested netflix & chill
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: DFG_0544_edit.png (425 KB, 2220x1672) Image search: [Google]
DFG_0544_edit.png
425 KB, 2220x1672
sent a dickpic to a friend which suggested netflix & chill
she had some exams the last week, hence we hadnt had the chance to bang.
her response.
how bad did i fuck up?
>>
>>16513924
>sent a dickpic
>fuck up
That bad.
>>
>>16513924
Yes you moron, why would you ever just out of the blue, send a pic of your dick. Not only that, you're actually asking wether you have fucked up or not. Idiot. GTFO.
>>
>>16513924
Well I'm not exactly brushed up on fucking german, chain-smoking, baba yaga slags, but my gut tells me ya dun goofed.
>>
>>16513924
dunno.

but why send one out of the blue? a good dickpick (not some horrendous upclose pube-shot) can work wonders if its in context.

but wtf, why did you send one out of the blue?
>>
>sent a dick pic
Most girls aren't into that, anon. It's not going to turn her on like if she sent you a pic of her tits out of the blue.
>>
Cold-approaching with a dickpic is inherently a fuck-up. Yes, the corresponding method works for women seeking men; that doesn't mean it works for men seeking women.
>>
ok, an other german here. what i read from your exchange is that she is not really interested in that part of you. And that she actually has a different set of values to yours. While you might think that your's are progressive and modern, they are also not very well suited to build a long term relationship on. Hers might be. Depending on what you want, you might want to upgrade to her set of morals, tell her and be transparent about that. depending on how strong she is she can take that, or not. try it.
>>
Someone forgot what real life was like & spent too much time on the Internet.
>>
so you fucked up a couple places. the first and most important is that you sent someone a picture of your dick they did not want at all.
The second is that all of your other texts were pretty bad.
The appropriate response to "WTF?" is not and never will be telling a joke from last night.
After that you're all "I hope you've seen dicks before" why. why do you say that. what does that have to do with anything. The follow up to a dick pic should either be more super aggressive flirting or an apology.
>>
I automatically drop anyone that sends a dick pic unsolicited. If she hasn't blocked you or told you to fuck off, she's pretty patient. You might have a chance to recover, but generally it's considered a cringey move.
>>
>>16514003
Hey enjoy your ban gorilla dick
>>
>>16514003
yea, that ain't gonna impress nobody that wasn't already on board bro. Also, blue board, jackass.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.