[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Stealing a girl who already has a boyfriend?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
Hey guys, I met this really cute girl and I found out she was dating some greasy ugly fat weeaboo. Anyways, I got her number and snapchat and we've been talking a lot. She makes a lot of flirty comments like "I'll be your sugar daddy" or "Let's get married, I'll give you a donut as a ring". She sends a lot of winky faces and I make her laugh a lot. Not sure how dedicated she is to her boyfriend but what's the best course of action for getting her?

pic related: its him
>>
>>16513682

I don't get it, you want to P&D her or make her your gf?
>>
>>16513682
>She makes a lot of flirty comments like "I'll be your sugar daddy" or "Let's get married, I'll give you a donut as a ring".
This isn't flirting, OP. These are sarcastic jokes. As are the winky faces too, probably.

>what's the best course of action for getting her?
You don't pursue her.
A rule of thumb is if she dumps another guy for you, she'll probably dump you for another guy.
>>
>>16513682
ALSO
>I met this really cute girl and I found out she was dating some greasy ugly fat weeaboo.
Aren't guys always whining on here about how superficial girls are...
And there's a not so superficial girl, and you're judging her boyfriend for being a "greasy ugly fat weeaboo".
He's probably a nicer person than you OP, and that's why she's dating him and not you.

personality > looks
>>
>>16513694
>A rule of thumb is if she dumps another guy for you, she'll probably dump you for another guy.
This is some beta wimpy bullshit.
They dump a guy not because they lack some sort of personal integrity. People dump people because they're not happy with them and feel like a new relationship would be better.
Most decent people are already in a relationship. Does that limit your pool? No.
A goaltender does not mean you can't score a goal.
>>
>>16513735
This is not beta whimpy bullshit.
As a female, if I'm looking for other partners when I'm with someone else, it means I'm unsatisfied with the relationship and don't know how to handle that dissatisfaction besides looking for replacements.
>>
>>16513746
Well, so what the hell are you saying?
That is exactly what I mean.
If somebody looks for another person while in a relationship, then that person is not happy.
If somebody is happy in a relationship, then courting that person would be in vain.
Where's the problem?
I simply fail to see the logical chain here and how exactly someone leaving someone directly contributes to being unhappy in the next relationship and eventually leaving that person as well.
That's one stupid, false and untrue "rule of thumb".

But go ahead, limit your availability pool by some 50-70%.
>>
>>16513760
Ugh. What I mean is, they avoid confrontation and don't try to work towards voicing/fixing their problems.
Instead, they shut them away and look for someone else.
Hence why people who leave their SO for someone new are typically trouble.
>>
>>16513760
>>16513805
Also, it requires a previous emotional cheating.
So why wouldn't you be worried she isn't going behind your back and flirting with other men instead of confronting you about issues in the relatonship?
>>
>>16513694
If I do decide not to pursue her, what do I do in the meantime up until she breaks up with him?
>>
>>16513831
Invest your time in other girls, and just be a friend to her.
>>
>>16513831
You move on to someone else obviously. Leave her alone cos shes out of bounds.
>>
>>16513682
It would not be wise to do so. The most you might be able to do is be a side dude. She may not be worth the drama.
>>
Don't you have any honor, man?
>>
>>16513868
People nowadays don't have honor for shit, they all go either for the pussy, for the money or for anything ephemeral in general. Everyone else is secondary.
>>
What makes you think you are better than her current bf? Why should she switch?
>>
>>16513899
And adding to anon, if she did, what stops her from switching to someone "better" then you?
>>
>>16513735

mofo, it implies where they stand. Relationships will fall out of love after 3-4 months, it's then up to the parties that be to keep it going. If at that point she wants another high of dophamine instead of sticking with your ass, then she's not ready to be a gf
>>
>>16513899
I'm better looking
I'm fairly nice irl
I'm very smart
I dress very well
Not fat
Not a weeaboo
Talented in a lot of things
I'd say I'm fairly charming as well
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.