[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I made a tinder profile with a female friend of mine to kill
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
File: tinder2.jpg (46 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
tinder2.jpg
46 KB, 1252x1252
So I made a tinder profile with a female friend of mine to kill time and she had a fuckton of matches. 99% were retarded and boring, so we deleted her tinder profile.

It makes me wonder, however, is this like for every woman out there? Do all the idiots start off with a "hey" or "what's up" or "hey, where are you from?"? It's fucking annoying and boring.

Any male "models" that could chime in? I personally get maybe 5 matches per 100 likes (I'm picky, so no fat chicks and no uggos or niggers) and was wondering what it was like for others.
>>
>>16513630
are you new to life?

im a social retard autist robot and even I know girls get 3287476482746238 times more attention than guys

a guy has a 1 in a 100 chance of a match and a girl has a 1 in a 100 chance she wont get a match
>>
>>16513635
i didn't say i don't know that. i'm in fact very aware of it, just wondering what other anons had to say from experience, especially on the boring amount of people. hell, half of the matches didn't start a chat at all lol.
>>
>>16513635
You're clearly young or just stupid.

Yes, women have the advantage when they are younger; however, men have the advantage when they are older.

Tinder is something that is anathema to most young men because women have more say; but, that comes with a lot of sexualisation and harassment as well.

Grow up or open your fucking mind.
>>
OP here, bump
>>
Yeah, women get way more messages, but most of the messages are garbage.
>>
what do you want then to start off with? "let's fuck?"
>>
>>16514102
naw but, at least a question

how the fuck do you respond to "hey how are you?"

"fine and you?" or just spell out whatever you have been doing for the past few hours?

i'd say an interesting question or story is much more likely to get you an answer or a date in teh end.
>>
Without sounding like a pretentious prick I'd say i'm a solid 8.5-9 / 10 and pretty educated and financially well off, the answer is yes. It's not different, I made one for shits and giggles, and very few responses, mostly nignogs or trailer trash very "interested" in my line of work, and the car I drive, and gay dudes who wanted to slob my knob.
Most good looking females don't need tinder to find a date, it's a supply and demand type deal. Women are always in demand by men, regardless if they're pariahs, men? Not so much.
>>
>>16514134

People who say "for shits and giggles" are NOT 8.5-9 / 10 at all. You are probably a -1
>>
>>16514134
post pic m8
>>
>>16514102
thank god there are dumb people like you out there

if every man knew the basics of being social I would die a kissless virgin
>>
>>16514210
yeah man, i'm in the same boat

i mean, i thought i was a huge fuckup but i was VERY relieved when i saw how was the game of my 'competition' lol
>>
>>16514220
exactly, I thought I was doomed until I saw that despite girls having a trillion matches, they actually strive to find a dude that isn't a complete dumbass

and it's a good thing, it shows how important it is to improve yourself
>>
They probably just want nudes man
>>
>>16514134
1- you also have to swipe right on the blacks and trailer trash girls for them to be able to message you. You matched then.
2- you have to be also looking for gay hookups to even see them on your swipes. you matched then.

wtf is wrong with you?
>>
>>16514090
The truth that no fag here wants to admit. I'd rather get one decent message from a decent man once a month than 50 "aye bb u wan sum fuk" from no-faced shirtless broz or "good evenin' miss" from dudes in trenchcoats every week.

Men on tinder are typically garbage though, so I'm not crossing my fingers.
>>
>>16514134
It's funny, I've had the exact opposite experience.
All of the women I've seen on tinder have been relatively attractive and socially well-adjusted.
All I want is to find a girl just as desperate as me.
>>
I always start with something different. I point out something in their profile, my usual liner or just a random senseless question.
>>
I'm 32. I was told my age would be a huge thing, but no, not really.

I average 3 to 5 real Matches a day. No mono-curve hambeasts, single mothers, or ethnics.

The trick is not to take Tinder seriously, at all. Make it playful, get the number, and go from there. It really isn't that difficult.

I also delete a Match after getting the number, to make managing Matches easier, and remove an easy way to stalk when I'm online.
>>
>>16513635
>>16513646
You two need to chill the fuck out. Of course men intellectually understand that women get hit on more often

BUT

Not many men truly understand what it's like to receive the type of attention that females receive. Just because you know they get more of it doesn't mean you know what it's like to experience that. So chill the fuck out.

And to >>16513630 - Yes, most men put zero fucking effort into their communications with people in general, especially women. I made an OKCupid profile with my girlfriend to look for men and women to play with and... my fucking god the horror.
>Hey
>Ur hot
>U wanna fuck
>Y u no respond
>Y U NO RESPOND TO MEEEEE
I didn't know whether to laugh or cry.

And no, the ratio of women responding to your online profiles doesn't really change, you just get way more attention from women you don't want to fuck anyway. That's the thing is it goes like this:
>You get hotter
>You fuck hotter women
>You realize fucking hotter women is pretty much the same as fucking uglier women, they're just hotter
>Eventually you realize the fun of fucking comes from who is attached to the vagina
>AND you now have much higher standards for a girl's appearance because you're hot and have been reaffirmed as hot by hot women
Suddenly there are no women that you want to meet up with because you've had hotter and/or you can tell they're terrible and you shouldn't waste your time. Kind of like how women feel after:
>Hey
>Hi
>Yo
Lol.
>>
>>16514310 here.

Am I the only one that is massively turned off when a female messages first?
>>
>>16514337
why? she wants the dick

any matches mean a potentially successful date, after all both parties found something worthwhile in the other
>>
>>16514349
I know that, I just dislike something about how aggressive it comes off.

Met a fair share of crazy women, and I've only been on Tinder since the summer.
>>
>>16514349
>both parties found something worthwhile in the other
The majority of the time, that's just 'I liked your picture' and has nothing to do with people gelling well at all.
>>
>>16513643
>i didn't say i don't know that. i'm in fact very aware of it, just wondering what other anons had to say from experience, especially on the boring amount of people. hell, half of the matches didn't start a chat at all lol.
So grow some balls and start a conversation yourself. Why does it have to be on them? you are the one looking.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.