[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When I have a son I'm going to name him Mustardseed after
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: seed.jpg (5 KB, 276x183) Image search: [Google]
seed.jpg
5 KB, 276x183
When I have a son I'm going to name him Mustardseed after the character in a Midnight Summer's Dream, it's a British name.

Can ad/v think of a cool name for a girl to accompany Mustardseed?
>>
>>16512536
Ketchupseed
>>
Mydadhatesme
>>
>>16512753
What problem do you have with the name Mustardseed for a boy?
>>
File: NSNEMAIL_HEADER3.jpg (90 KB, 600x527) Image search: [Google]
NSNEMAIL_HEADER3.jpg
90 KB, 600x527
When your son is pumping bullets into your still-twitching corpse, ask that question again.
>>
>>16512784
Oh he doesn't Im sure, but your son will.
>>
>>16512790
but it is a name, a pretty name, so pretty that Shakespeare put Mustardseed in his play.
>>
File: 1388028583257.jpg (115 KB, 1000x563) Image search: [Google]
1388028583257.jpg
115 KB, 1000x563
>>16512536

>Can ad/v think of a cool name for a girl to accompany Mustardseed?

My vote is for Wholewheatbun.

If you don't choose that one at least make sure your girl's name is equally nonsensical so that they can bond over getting bullied everyday in school by all the kids with normal names that people don't laugh at when said outloud.
>>
"Mustardseed? More like retard seed! Your dad must be the retard tree for giving you such a stupid name like that."
>>
>>16512536
> it's a British name.
kek
>>
>>16513263
Do you think Bottom is a pretty name? There's a character with that name in the very same play: a friend of Mustardseed's, in fact.
>>
God, usually you're afraid of people kids finding something that rhymes the name, but this one is just plain autistic as it is.
>>
Okay, looking back over the casy pf AMND, it looks loke I was mistaken as to Mustardseed's identity. Mustardseed is one of Titania's servants, not one of the players.

In other words, OP, you are naming your son after a fictional fairy. A fictional girl fairy. You might as well go with Mustardseed Bottom, to cement his future career at Chippendale's.
>>
>>16512536
In A Midsummer Night's Dream (for that is indeed the correct name of the play) Mustardseed's companions are Peasblossom and Cobweb.
>>
>>16513279
A hearty kek was had
>>
Nigga that's like calling your son Naturo or some shit because you like the show.
>>
>>16512536
I never knew mustardseed was a name and I thought you were making it up until I googled it.
>>
>>16513277
Why would someone make fun of it a kid named mustardseed, if you just say it without think what it means its actually really pretty like Edgar allen poe said Cellardoor is the prettiest word in our language.
>>
Appleblossom, Violet, Tulipa,
>>
>>16513504
I googled Chipendale as I'm unfamiliar with the term and got some weird cartoon about rescue squirrels, what does that have to do with Mustdardseed?
>>
>>16514574
Chippendale's
>>
>>16512536
I would, sincerely, and with all honesty and good intentions, ask you to reconsider naming your son Mustardseed. Although you believe it to be very fitting, I would ask you to consider that you may be making him a target for bullying in the future. Kids will target the person who is different.
>>
>>16512536
Marjory Stewart-Baxter
>>
>>16514574
It's a male stripper club senpai
>>
A good girl's name is Shadynasty
>>
>>16512536
greta mankowitz
>>
File: large.jpg (143 KB, 480x500) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
143 KB, 480x500
>>16512536
>Midnight Summer's Dream
kill yourself

Name your daughter Miss Scarlet.
>>
>>16512536

Hope youre joking. Otherwise your kid will get bullied and hate himself his whole life.
>>
>>16513741
>>16515327

Jesus fuck OP is an idiot. There are spectacular names in that play. Like Oberon. Why MUSTARDSEED?

This is coming from a huge fan of MSN'sD
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.