[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Told my ex I cheated on him almost a year ago. He broke up with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2
Told my ex I cheated on him almost a year ago. He broke up with me. We both have depression issues. This sent me over the edge I cut myself went to hospital. He hated me. A week later and we're talking again a little. Hanging out a little while he plays Vidya. I know we're over but I don't know whether he's still mad or just being nice so I don't kill myself...I wanna ask him to watch a movie but I don't wanna pressure him into hanging out with me..what do you think I should do?
>>
You cheated on him. You deserve whatever happens, don't put the guilt on him of you killing yourself because you decided to be a whore. Let him leave you for fucks sake
>>
Do stuff by your self like an adult.
You need to heal alone before you try dragging anyone else into your uncontrolled emotions.
>>
>>16512233
>>16512256
Cunt apologists leave.

No better yet, kill yourselves.

OP you're a sick and deluded piece of shit. Everything is your fault.
>>
>>16512306
Fuck off. Not everyone on this board is either sane or trolling.
>>
There's a lot more to the situation. I know I'm at fault for cheating. I just wished my he would understand my one mistake against his million. I have stood by him through so much shit when I should've walked years ago but I love him and I ended up deciding he should know the truth.
>>
>>16512256
He definitely brought me down to his depression level unfortunately.
>>
>>16512320
You were not meant to be.
He wanted you to break up with him and you gave him a reason.
Move on.
>>
But I do know I'm a scummy whore for doing it. I completely regret it and is the first thing I have ever regretted in my life. I hate my self for doing it. It's the first and last time I've ever cheated.
>>
>>16512233
You're such a fucking piece of shit. Not only did you cheat on him, but you lied to someone you claim to care about for a year. You cheated on him, and then in addition you stole a year from his life.

Now you won't even let him get away. He has to spend time around you acting like you haven't ruined his life and given him trust issues for the remainder of his existence--because you'll kill yourself if he leaves you be.

You cheated on him.Stole a year of his life. And are now emotionally blackmailing him, holding him at knifepoint to stick around because of your selfish threat.

Really think about this. How the fuck do you live with yourself.
>>
>>16512323
>>16512322
This is why things with vaginas shouldn't be allowed to vote.

OP is here to find people to inflate her ego and tell her she did nothing wrong and this equally self absorbed cunt is happy to indulge.

Seriously, kill yourselves.
>>
>>16512343
Get a load of this bitch nigga.
He doesn't know how to read!
>>
I mean you're disgusting for cheating but I'd like to hear why you did it and why you thought it was ok.
>>
>>16512320
What mistakes did he make?

Unless he cheated on you, beat you, or emotionally abused you there isn't much of a comparison.
>>
>>16512388
Should you be complaining about something somewhere else, fat fuck?
>>
>>16512430
95% guarantee stupid shit like "forgot valentine's day, missed my dance recital, didn't hold Chad's beer while I sucked him off"
>>
>>16512431
Are you mad yet m8?
cause nobody cares
>>
>>16512453
Are you fat m8?

Trick question: You have transcended mere obesity.
>>
It's funny how in any thread about cheating there's always a chorus of people trying to enforce how the actually involved people should feel. Like any person involved in a relationship couldn't decide how to feel on their own. The question wasn't "I cheated on my boyfriend, how should we feel?" So stop answering that question, you fucking idiots. It's completely beside the point what you think about cheating, about people who cheat, or about the generally loose morals of our time that rustle your poor jimmies.

And don't suggest that people should kill themselves. If you can suggest this to anyone, you're either a psychopath or have not understood the magnitude of death. I've been to enough funerals. And if you don't mean it, don't say it.
>>
>>16512475
We mean it, mom.

Now fuck off.
>>
>>16512489

No, you don't. But it's nice to see you're being all cool and edgy on the internetwork, sweetie.
>>
I think you should realise you are a worthless cunt, and are a waste of space you cheating whore.
>>
>>16512331

This is what all the cheating whores says, just accept what you are and don't drag another man into your web.
>>
You're both fucked in the head and will probably end up dead.
>>
cant fix a broken egg
>>
>>16512233
leave him alone so he can get over you.
>>
You cheated on him. There is little room for compassion here.

Mind sharing the circumstances? If it was a drunken mistake there is literally no compassion. If you did knowingly, there is even less, you're going in the negatives
>>
File: 1430785378308.gif (1 MB, 266x268) Image search: [Google]
1430785378308.gif
1 MB, 266x268
>>16512475

>dont you DARE judge those innocent cheaters
>if you have a problem with people being shitty it's not your right to judge them!
>you just accept any shit that comes your way because those innocent BABIES had their reasons
>>
>>16512331
>It's the first and last time I've ever cheated.
>and last time

Cheater and a liar.
>>
>>16512233
>forcing him to spend time with someone who broke his heart because you're threatening to kill yourself if he doesn't

Oh cool OP, he's your beaten, tortured and now unable to leave with dignity prisoner. You must really love him!
>>
Can anyone actually read? I'm not forcing him to do anything. He can leave anytime he wants but right now we live together and our both moving out at the end of the month. I got help the first night we broke up cuz it destroyed me. I'm not threatening to kill myself like he has done on numerous occasions. And every time I've helped him. He emotionally abused me, let me pay all of our bills for the past year pretty much. He ignored me most of the time to play vidya and spent all day with friends and barley hung out with me. He never barley cuddle me or even sleep with me. He would just stay up all night. He almost cheated on me until there girls bf walked in. My reasons are not an excuse, I cheated because me and him were rocky and I got caught up with someone actually telling me nice things. Which he legit never complimented me. All I wanted to hear once was that I'm beautiful. He would never tell me anything nice. He won't get a job. He treat me like shit. But I still want him. Like I said my reasons are not an excuse and I know two rights don't make a wrong. You guys don't have to tell me I'm a whore. I already know and I hate myself for hurting him.
>>
>>16512233
Why are you acting like the devastated one here?

It's over. Don't string him along with "friendship" or whatever the fuck you want to call it. Don't kill yourself either, dumbass. Relationships don't work most of the time. Then you move on and learn from it on your own, becoming stronger in the process.

On the flip side, I've been cheated on, became so depressed that I also wanted to end my life. But time literally heals. The feeling of suicide was very temporary. Looking back on it now, it's silly to get so sad over relationships ending. "No feeling is final"
>>
>>16514061
Well after reading that, it just confirms you're even more of an idiot.
>>
>>16514094
And why exactly is that?
>>
>>16514091
It's not just our relationship ending that made me suicidal. It just put me over the edge. I've been depressed for the past 8 years but never did anything Bout it. There's a lot more to my depression than just him. I tried to help him over myself with his depression and that only brought me down further.
>>
Move on anon.
You're doing damage by giving into emotions. Possibly more damage by getting into this again.

Seriously. Let this one go. You'll be sorry if you don't.
>>
>>16514106
You want to be with someone that treated you like shit.
>>
>>16512233
get the fuck over yourself
you fucked up, deal with it and move on
>>
>>16514112
Then remove negative people from your life. Why cling to someone that you have such a toxic relationship with? You cheated on him. He treated you like shit. Why even be together? Why even want a friendship with a person like this? It's so obvious this relationship was destined for failure. You can't force something to work when severe damage was already done. This is not a problem that can be fixed with sorry's.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.