[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Successfully matched with someone through Tinder. My question
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: image_0(8).jpg (78 KB, 550x733) Image search: [Google]
image_0(8).jpg
78 KB, 550x733
Successfully matched with someone through Tinder.

My question is, I have no fucking idea what to text to keep her interested in me. How the fuck do I do this? Females if you're on please give me some input.
>>
Welcome to tinder. Matching with someone isn't a big deal. Either using a corny pick up line, or start a conversation based on similar interests.
>>
>>16512209
I just need some pointers on texting. I'm not too good at it.
>>
File: The-Great-Gatsby1.jpg (75 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
The-Great-Gatsby1.jpg
75 KB, 640x360
Ok so here is 3 simple things you can do to keep her interested depending on the type of girl.
Disclaimer: I have never used tinder but I can pick up girls on kik super easy.
1. Send her selfies... Send her selfies of you being funny send her selfies of you doing something weird. Send her selfies though adjust depending on what kind of girl she is
2. Send her memes... This works especially if you use popular memes make sure you do ones that are not too dirty, too racist, or too political.
3. If all else fails send her songs... This gets them between the legs all the time for me at least good luck mate
>>
>>16512238
>If all else fails send her songs... This gets them between the legs all the time for me at least good luck mate

What kind of music?
>>
File: 1444423392676.jpg (47 KB, 960x955) Image search: [Google]
1444423392676.jpg
47 KB, 960x955
>>16512245
Adjust depending on girl... I usually send her songs of me "playing piano" notice the quotations.
>>
>>16512209
>Matching with someone isn't a big deal
>dfw only get one match a day on a good day
>>
>>16512254
Dude they fucked you (and rightfully so) because you're talented. That's completely different.
>>
honestly man you can fake talent really easy but I am saying if all else fails do that.
>>
>>16512266
>Post piano music to Tinder girl
>"Yeah I did that!"
>Ask her out on date
>See a piano in nice restaurant
>"Anon can you play a song for me?"
>>
>>16512274
>look up youtube tutorials
>>
>>16512276
>look up youtube video tutorials on how to look like Arnold in his prime in 7 days
>>
In my experience I have never played piano in front of a girl. Mostly because I am a forever alone neckbeard, and also mainly because I don't hang around girls a lot. Or use a creepy dating site to get one. Literally just hit black keys man if you want to sound musical it is super easy.
>>
OP here.

This girl is so fucking boring. She has tattoos and piercings has some huge titties but she's boring as fuck. I actually stopped texting her the other day. Finally she's texting me tonight but I don't understand why she's interested in me.
>>
>>16512227
Well keep it friendly and try to get to know her. Siblings education hobbies
>>
What should I do if she doesn't text back? Wait until she says hey again via text or should I bug her again with a witty text?
>>
>admit to yourself that you're not 10/10
>can't chad your way into sex
>talk to them normally like a friend and encourage funny conversation
>make fun of yourself

If looks aren't your strong suit, use character. If I'm a 6/10 Asianfag, you can do it. No excuses.
>>
>>16512185
Rules of tinder as a guy

1. Many girls will only use you for free food/drink
2. Some girls will cut contact with you out of the blue
3. Any girl who isn't a disgusting beast will have hundreds of guys pining after her and they will be extremely arrogant because of this

If you're ok with the above then go nuts, but if this irritates you then I wouldn't recommend tindr.
>>
>>16512294
That is the beauty of pentatonic scales. The path of least resistance would be to not lie about playing piano though.
>>
>>16512185
Tell her you run niggers over with your truck and can piss in her dog's mouth if she wants.
>>
>>16512735
So fucking edgy bro! xD
>>
>>16512721
Again I said if all else fails fake piano skills...
>>
>>16512238
Omg this is gold you can't be serious lol
>>
>>16512238
this works. you should all do this.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.