[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tomorrow night I'm getting dinner with a girl I like, and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (92 KB, 639x482) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92 KB, 639x482
Tomorrow night I'm getting dinner with a girl I like, and a mutual friend had informed me that she likes me.
How do I seal the deal?
Should I talk to her about it, or just go in for the kiss at some point?
>>
>>16512005
Flirt a little, shell pick up. Bring it up at some point where theres not many people.
>>
>>16512059
I am really not good at flirting.
Any tips?
>>
>>16512088
Wear this and you won't have to say a word.
>>
If she likes you you may not even have to initiate anything, she would probably take the lead. Don't know much about the girl (given the information) I have no idea but considering you're most likely shy then this is the solution.
>>
>>16512977

>girls
>ever taking the lead

topkek. This guy probably has never even touched a girl. Don't listen to him.
>>
>>16513481
keke

Ex took the lead as fuck. She started flirting everytime and was the first to initiate physical contact as well as grabbing my hand.
>>
>>16513481
I actually had a girlfriend for over a year, but I had a lot of help initiating from a mutual friend and she mostly took the lead.
>>
>>16513481
>>16513939
Just read it again and realized you weren't talking about me
Regardless
>>
To your original question "how to seal the deal?" - you don't seal any deal. You get to know someone. Don't approach it as a scoring contest, and leave your checklist (kiss? - check!) at home. You want (?) to get to know her as a human, and be able to evaluate if you could lead a good relationship. so be genuinely interested in her. end of plan.
>>
>>16514166
I've already known her for a couple years, but we've never really talked until a couple weeks ago.
We were at a party together and we talked through the night.
I've gone out with her before, but it was also with her twin sister and my friend who is dating her twin. We actually did hang out after they both left and just talked for a few hours and walked around town and went back to her house.
I really do think she'd be great to be in a relationship with.
>>
If your mutual friend is informing both parties about their feelings for eachother.

Casually let the mutual friend know that you like the girl and want to make a move tomorrow, but you are nervous and shy or whatever.

Ideally the mutual friend will inform the girl you like and you both will be on the same wavelength.
>>
OP you fag, do not make "going in for the kiss" a big deal or she will feel pressured and blame it on you and its all downhill from there. what you need to do is be physical all night with her starting immediately when you first see her. hug her, make her hold your arm or hand or something. footsies with her if you sit. brush your arm up against hers gently and act like you dont know you are doing it. get her used to being touched by you that way once you kiss her its not anything she wasnt expecting. make sure she knows whats up and whats gonna happen all night.
and most importantly, DO NOT KEEP THE CONTACT FOR LONGER THAN A FEW SECONDS EACH.
many short innocent little touches are far superior to one or two long, drawn out, creepy, uncomfortable touches.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.