[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I look like pic related but I have a Michael Cera personality.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: theory_704.jpg (32 KB, 704x396) Image search: [Google]
theory_704.jpg
32 KB, 704x396
I look like pic related but I have a Michael Cera personality.

What are my chances?
>>
>>16511833
high.

with me at least.
>>
Post pic. High.
>>
>>16511833

>Michael Cera personality

Is that what kids call being a little bitch nowadays, or am I missing something?
>>
File: 20141222_133816.jpg (3 MB, 4128x2322) Image search: [Google]
20141222_133816.jpg
3 MB, 4128x2322
>>16511843
Not my best pic. I have others I can fish out.
>>
>>16511860
yeah you're a 4/10 not a 8/10 lol

dat delusion, hello reddit!
>>
>>16511860

Why do you have that cup? Does it make you feel quirky?

I kind of want your life story, goals, etc. Like are you at least going into a tech field or is this all pretend?
>>
>>16511860
Yea, I'd say high. Just need to go for girls who like quirkyness.
>>
>>16511860
Fix that acne and don't talk like Michael Cera. Have whatever personality you want, but try to be more articulate and well spoken.

You're not bad looking, actually.
>>
>>16511866
I'm in school working on a Physics degree, I'm pursuing a career in high energy physics and on weekends I enjoy mountaineering and skiing.

Some of my hobbies include Portuguese cooking and listening to sad music from the 90s.

>>16511875
It's not as bad as it used to be since I started taking prescription meds.
>>
>>16511882

You forgot "My parents are rich and I am a pussy." But that's cool, do your thing, I think your dating chances should be ok with girls who are into that type of thing.
>>
>>16511892
Nigga I work part time to pay for my hobbies.
>>
>>16511906

Do, or do not, your parents make over $120,00 and own over $200,000 in assets? (Definitely not the definition of "rich", but a baseline you can't wiggle out of).

Do or do not your parents pay your living expenses and tuition?
>>
>>16511882
Okay... so you fixed the acne so go find yourself like a hipster girl I guess?

I don't even know if you can still call people hipsters.

Cooking is a plus.

Does mountaineering mean you will get stranded on a mountaintop and have to eat someone?

I do not know how to ski.

What is the difference between High Energy Physics and Physics? Because it sounds like Xtreme Physics to me, but I'm a humanities drop out who reads constantly and has a pink collar job, so probably not your type.

Sad music from the 90s means what? Do you like Shoegaze? Do you know Cranes?
>>
>>16511921
Yes my parents are under that category and they pay my rent and tuition but I fail to see why that's bad since college costs a fortune in the US these days. I'm not gonna be a little bitch like my sister and live off of them even after I graduate.
>>
>>16511860
You are cute. Would put effort into getting an awesome christmas gift for/10
>>
>>16511942
Aww thanks.

>>16511927
I've only heard a bit of shoegaze here and there, but if you really want an idea of my tastes, Pinkerton was the first album I got on vinyl.

Mountaineering means suffering for fun so that's not too far off.

HEP is getting subatomic particles going really fast, banging them together, and looking at what flies off.
>>
>>16511933

You are spoiled, and you are a pussy. That's all I am saying.

But again, you should do fine with niche girls who think themselves to be quirky and unique.
>>
>>16511998
Okay, see, that was way better. Your first bio post, you sounded a little tryhard. Maybe you are being a little tryhard to impress girls. When guys do that to me, I wonder what they are hiding. Just dial it back a little and relax.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.