[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pizza
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 443x332) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 443x332
So I bought a box of pizza. I left in on a table for like 15 minutes. When I open the box, there was a small roach laying in the edge.

Should I eat the pizza anyway? I hate to waste things, but I dont want to get diarrhea. Help me, /adv/
>>
>>16511625
You should call them and demand a free pizza be delivered because that's fucking gross and a free order of bread sticks or something

Threaten to report a violation lol
>>
Take a picture and let them know this is unacceptable. That you want a refund. Dead serious.
>>
>>16511633
Or better yet a refund because thats fucking disgusting and you shouldn't eat there

Unless you live in a 3rd world piss hole with no refunds then just smoke some loud and eat it
>>
Have you previously encountered roaches in your home?
>>
I don't know guys, I just want to know if it's okay to eat the pizza because I hate to arguing with them.

>>16511667
Yes. Maybe it's just my fault.
>>
>>16511625
can you sue them fore it?
>>
>>16511625
>>16511681
Of course it's fucking eatable.

Do you think roaches are radiactive or toxic, you retard? The only thing that keeps us from eating them is our education in that they're disgusting as hell.
>>
>>16511625
Drive up to the place with the pizza and show them what's in it. I don't expect a roach to die within 15 minutes next to food.
>>
I promise you won't argue wh them if they're reputable. They'll most likely say sorry sir well send a new pizza to your house
>>
Alright, I guess I'll just throw the pizza and call for a refund.

>>16511700
Do you know that they crawl dirty places for food?
>>
>>16511734
Don't throw it out show it to them
>>
>>16511734
So do animals.
>>
>>16511625
There's a 98% the roach came from your house. In the majority of places; whoever cut the pizza would have noticed it, if it was delivered the driver would have checked it to make sure it was the right order, or the carryout staff would have opened the box to show you it's right. There's a lot of places it would have been caught. Not saying it wasn't on them but it's unlikely.

Anyway, just tell them there was a roach in your food. They won't argue with you and will offer you another pizza. If it was me I would give you the free pizza and give you a voucher for another free pizza anytime you'd like just to keep you happy.

>source: worked in pizza places for 7 years; GM for 4 years
>given away hundreds of pizzas for the most minor complaints
>i just don't wanna hear it
>>
>>16511625
That pizza looks fucking delicious. Call the place and get a new one asap so you can eat it. Where'd you get it from?
>>
>>16511754
this
>>
>>16511754
Lmao yeah I'm sure a dead roach got right up and crawled in his close pizza box lol
>>
Well did you get your free pizza?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.