[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sup /adv/. Should I shave my armpits? I'm male. I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
Sup /adv/. Should I shave my armpits? I'm male. I'm considering doing it because deodorant seems to work better that way.
>>
>>16511187
No.
>>
>>16511187
No op. Only women do that for looks. Only do it if its practical, like if you're on the swimming team.
>>
>>16511199
But do whatever you want really
>>
I've found that antiperspirants work better that way but no AP is perfect. So then you end up with a little bit of sweat trapped firmly between two regions of skin. And that smells like death.

Keep the hair.
>>
If deodorant doesnt stick well because of it, maybe trim it up. I don't advise shaving because it's actually hard to use deodorant on fresh-shaven pits is hard also.
>>
>>16511187
Try using a spray deodorant
>>
If you're in shape and go to the gym, yes.

If you're just a twig or fatty with no muscle, no.
>>
>>16511187
Do it.

Ignore all the alpha-wannabe men in this thread saying no. I'm a femanon, and smelly hairy armpits are fucking disgusting. No reasomable girl finds it attractive.

I shave my pubes and armpits because if I don't, the hair absorbs my sweat and whatnot and smells. Not for "looks".
>>
>>16511386
Same.
>>
>>16511187
Do it if you think you are stinking up the place. I only shave my armpits when I realize this.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.