[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My girlfriend still has feelings for her ex, and told me that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 1448310867854.jpg (48 KB, 432x707) Image search: [Google]
1448310867854.jpg
48 KB, 432x707
My girlfriend still has feelings for her ex, and told me that she'd get back with him if he let her. He wont. What do?
>>
>>16510972
Fuck her in the ass until he changes his mind. That's about all you can do.
>>
>>16510972
Decide how you feel about being her consolation prize. Decide whether or not you have any self respect. If yes, dump her and explain that she should really have seen this coming after saying something like that.
>>
>>16510983
this. she's blown the trust in your relationship. you shouldn't be ok with this.
>>
>>16510983

I really want to just dump her, but I also really have feelings for her, and it's just a really hard decision to make. I want it to work out, ya'know?
>>
>>16510997
I'm sure you do, but if wishes were horses we'd all be eating steak. You know that it's not going to work out, and you know that keeping on is only going to prolong the inevitable and make you feel even worse. Bite the bullet.
>>
>>16510972
You deserve better OP.
Personally, I can't handle thinking a guy settled for me.

I mean, where would this relationship go?
You get married and she leaves you some day when her ex needs a booty call?
End it now and save yourself from even more heartache.
>>
>>16510972
Dump her. You don't need that kind of baggage in your life.
>>
>>16510972

Dump her.

Right now you idiot.
>>
>>16510972
She basically said she settled for you. The fact she said this to you is fucked up. Break up with her, you shouldnt be 2nd choice. Let her be. You will be lonely but at least you know where you stand. Youll find a girk who will see you as first choice.
>>
>>16510997
>but I also really have feelings for her
No you don't
You just have an utter lack of self-respect and you're afraid that you can't do any better than this cunt who has obviously settled.
>>
Is her name ERICA?
>>
File: image.jpg (12 KB, 225x150) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12 KB, 225x150
Op if later on she fucks him or dumps you , whos fault is it ? Youre setting yourself up for failure
>>
>>16510972
Okay, here is what you do:

You break up with her.

There is no other way. I know you don't want to believe it and try to rationalize it in your head, but it's never going to work out.

Just the fact that she even told you this means this woman has no fucking respect for you. She way only able to tell you this, because she knows that you are too scared to break up and that you are beneath her. You are just something she can latch unto to not be alone right now.

Dump her. It will end bad now matter when. She either will get back with her ex or cheat on you or just break up some other time.

It might suck now and think it's better so have someone than being alone. But look at it this way. All this time you will waste on this girl is also wasted time you could have spend with another woman or looking to find a better partner that actually respects you.

Just do it now and you will look back at this and think: "Fuck her, I did the right thing." instead of "Fuck, why did I waste my time and let me get fucked over in the end?"

Your choice.
>>
Love is terribly transient.

Even more so with distance. Dump her and find another pussy to pretend you "care" about.
>>
>>16511376

>>16511376
Childish edgy misanthrope eh? Well, that's cool, we have a place for you here at 4chan
>>>/r9k/
>>
File: 1447915639841.gif (1 MB, 255x217) Image search: [Google]
1447915639841.gif
1 MB, 255x217
>>16511274

I could only dream it was
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.