[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm a 25 year old girl, I work from home and I've never
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 400x680) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 400x680
I'm a 25 year old girl, I work from home and I've never had a boyfriend but I really want one

Everyone in my social group is taken or gay and if I flirt with a guy I meet its not received very well

How would I go about getting a boyfriend?
>>
Let me ask this two questions quick:

1. Are you fat?
2. Do you think your looks are
problem or is it more anxiety?
>>
>>16510941
Maybe I could be your boyfriend?
>>
okcupid
>>
>>16510963
Shut the fuck up.
>>
>>16510963
go home zoidberg.

seconding online. it seems that everyone travels in little groups or alone nowadays and breaking into a group out of nowhere is impossible.
so online.
>>
>>16510978
Why not zoidberg?

I've been on OKC for 7 years. I'd find her eventually. Why not just cut out the middleman?
>>
>>16510986
Because you're a loser weeb no one wants.
>>
>>16510941
What kind of things are you interested in? What do you want in a guy? Do you go out often?
>>
>>16511004
That's someone's thing, and damn it, I'm going to find her someday.
>>
I literally have the same problem. Everyone I've ever met is already taken, some are in fucking decades long relationships and I'm in my early twenties for fuck's sake.

What can be done about it? I'm also not mr amerifat so these dating sites usually don't work.
The last girl that seemed to give positive signals, I build the guts to ask her out and guess what, she's in a relationship.

I'm fucking giving up.
>>
>>16510986
just continuing the joke. if she wants zoidberg, she can have zoidberg.
>>
Get confidence or go gay.
>>
Same but the fact that you are a female worries me that, pardon my shallowness you lack either body or facial structures that people prefer. Geesh i sound like a big fucking nerd, anyways if you think your personality is great you should meet more people, join a club or martial arts club, more proximity, more chances at showing your personality,looks, etc. So being honest, anwser this question- If you were a guy, what would you find most attractive about you.
>>
>>16511012
I have varied interests and I participate in certain hobby groups, but I don't need the guy to share my interests

I don't know what I want in a guy, someone who likes me and will give me hugs?

I do go out quite a lot
>>
>>16511046
> being honest, anwser this question- If you were a guy, what would you find most attractive about you.

I don't know. My eyes?
>>
>>16511108
Sounds like a dream to many guys on this website. The interests and stuff is just for the proximity and greater chances at seeing a person that would be willing to be your boyfriend. I can't say much though, I don't have the highest standards but I can be very shallow sometimes. Therefore without some kind of picture or specific info I can't give you anymore advice other than there is some guys who would kill to have a girlfriend. Also the fact that you sidestepped my question about looks confirms that you must not believe you look nice/pretty enough.
>>
>>16511115
not that anon but the answer is not relevant and holds no value. Saying that your eyes are attractive is a meme. Literally anyone's eyes are attractive in the right light / right gaze or whatever.

If you consider your eyes the most defining and attractive feature, you aren't worth a damn cent.
>>
How to get a boyfriend in 3 easy steps.

>be useful to him
>make yourself attractive
>suck dick

You don't hit on guys like they hit on girls, we don't give a fuck about talking.
>>
>>16511255
So you're saying that I can't find a boyfriend and should give up?
>>
>>16511505
no giving up, and you can find a boyfriend. It's really fucking easy.

You probably don't want to date average guys that are seen as "creeps" though. Hell, you might even take a shot of Chad's dick on a good day.

I'm really fucking salty.
>>
>>16511518
No I want to date average guys just tell me how for gods sake
>>
>>16510941

Did you tell us whether or not you are fat yet?

What you want out of a guy?
>>
>>16510941
Have you ever asked a guy out?
I was in the same boat when I was younger, never had a boyfriend, never had a date. Then I got to 19 and just decided to do the asking. I did have to ask out 8 guys before I got a yes. Even then it was after being friendzoned by the guy first, he said no, 9 months of wooing later became my boyfriend. So took a year of rejection to get one yes.

Just because you aren't a typically attractive girl doesn't really mean much. There will be men out there who have a fetish for you, they are probably just a little more difficult to find. I'm not conventionally attractive either so I understand it's hard to value yourself if you feel ugly.
>>
>>16510941
Any chance of meeting people through your friendship circle?
>>
>>16511760
I have no problem meeting people, but getting a boyfriend is my problem
>>
>>16511764

Are you fat?
>>
>>16511764
Thats quite curious, do you have any issues with shyness of confidence?
>>
>>16511729
Yes I've done the asking
>>
>>16511729
^this

Women have no trouble getting a "bf"
Now a guy getting a gf is a whole different game

Seriously you have to answer if your fat or not though its pretty crucial
>>
>>16511776
No
>>
>>16511777
I don't think so
>>
>>16511777
As a corollary to this do you see yourself having any deal breakers?

-bad conversationalist
-not religious enough too religious
-broken family
-ugly
-too poor
-bad hobbies

ect
>>
>>16511804

What are your standards for a guy?

Are you somehow deformed?

Something here doesn't add up.
>>
Most brothels are hiring...
>>
>>16511811
I think too religious would be a deal breaker

But I'm not really in a position to negotiate
>>
op is obviously ugly or fat. Try going for guys in your league honey
>>
>>16511908
I don't have high standards I just don't want anyone who's diseased or deformed
>>
>>16510941
Are you a kind person?
>>
>>16511880
I was more asking if any of those applied to yourself. For in my its very unlikely for women who aren't recluses to have the problems you are having without a deal breaker being there. Of course you might just be unlucky with the guys you come across.
>>
If you've been unsuccessful for so long you need to level up a stat or something. Are you fugly? Learn some fuckin makeup tricks like I seen on YouTube. Are you chunky or average bodied? Go pump some iron and do some squats, grow an ass. Everyone likes a nice squats ass. Dummy? Read a few books. You get what I'm saying . when all else fails, suck a guys dick and he'll stick around for at least a little while.
>>
>>16512073
>Go pump some iron and do some squats, grow an ass. Everyone likes a nice squats ass

Thats a myth. Its more about fat distribution than muscle. There is a reason why people try and get implants as well as why cardio bunnies and yoga types can have great buts despite never squatting or doing related muscle work
>>
>>16512210
I seent it happen. Not gonna say it doesn't take hard work. It also may not work on everybody. But I've watched some chicks grow some ass and they surprised me, boner style. Kinda butter face chicks but damn nice butts. Its worth a shot anyways. What's the worst that could happen? Get healthier? Fuck me, nevermind .
>>
>>16512277
got any pics? Because if what you were saying were correct squatting would give guys equally nice butts.

>hat's the worst that could happen? Get healthier? Fuck me, nevermind .

Bad knees, wasted time a muscly man butt.
>>
>>16512309
I don't know the dynamics of the shit, motherfucka. All I know is I seen some depleted, flappy, female butt cheeks turn into some boner-worthy buns.
>>
>>16512417

Spend more time in the gym and youll realise that squats = bubble but is a myth. A nice ass on a chick is diet and genetics. For instance a rake thin asian girl cannot just squat and get an ass of a black girl. What you saw was probably just a combination of spandex and angles than any real progress
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.