[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Conservative Nerd Girl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 10
File: BYwMdcJCIAA5hWm.jpg (64 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
BYwMdcJCIAA5hWm.jpg
64 KB, 600x800
Does such a thing exist? To give you a little background, I am 27 and I have been working in an office in sales for the last three years. Back in 2005 I was a huge anime nerd, but over the years I grew out of a lot of my nerd hobbies. Today I don't watch anime, but I still do some nerdy shit. Anyways, in the past I have had three nerd girlfriends each in a different year. It has been three years since my last relationship and I have done nothing but focused on my career. Now I am going back out there to date and everyone I meet is a liberal. They all talk about safe spaces, Anita, and how gamer gate and men are evil. Hell even my second ex who was a conservative has gone full liberal supporting things she said she hated when I was dating her. Even a bunch of my friends from college went the same path. But at my work when I talk to my female friends they say all this shit that the nerd girls get upset about it bs and they don't care about it. My female coworkers feel treated like equals and dismiss all the shit I am hearing.

So are there Conservative nerd girls out there or is nerd culture this far left?
>>
Social media has allowed 'nerd girls' to speak out about issues in 'nerd culture'. Your normie coworkers aren't going to be able to relate, because they're not part of nerd culture. I don't know any nerdy girl who doesn't think women are overly sexualised in nerd culture more often than not. If you want a girl who doesn't give a shit about this stuff, go for gamer gurl types, that's the closest you're going to find
>>
>>16510303
They definitely exist, but they're conservative so they believe in looking and acting correctly, while keeping their hobbies on the down-low

That is how conservative people do things. You won't find a "lol silly nerdgirl~" with a pixie cut and dyed hair and vidya clothes who is also conservative, as over the top self-expression is not conservative.
>>
>>16510312
Can some one start to date an sjw and convince them how flawed their beliefs are. I have a friend who converted his gf from atheist to Christian.
>>
>>16510362
this
>>
>>16510362

This, either that or they're not attractive as shown by your picture. Lets face it, if it's an actual nerd girl, she's going to care less about her appearance and more about how many goddamn hats she has and what rank she is in LoL.

She has few friends, is a sperglord in conversation and usually keeps to herself and has no clue when you're flirting with her/falls too deep in love too quickly.

They exist but they don't speak up. Hell, I don't even hang out with my gaming friends all that often outside of game night because I hate the goddamn liberal kool-aid that they all drink.

Nerd culture is not far left, it's just that these past two generations that have grown up with "nerd being cool" are being hand fed from an early age that liberal=good and conservative=bad.

Spoken from a conservative nerd girl who absolutely hates all the liberal tards in her town.
>>
>>16510303
>conservative
>nerd

pick one
>>
File: 1446325868392.jpg (75 KB, 1279x897) Image search: [Google]
1446325868392.jpg
75 KB, 1279x897
There are some, but they probably won't go out of their way to broadcast it. I know at least 2 of the 3 girls in my engineering course are relatively conservative though. Or at least not very liberal anyways.

>>16510911
>how many goddamn hats she has and what rank she is in LoL.
How horrifying
>>
>>16510911
So, are you single?
>>
>>16510943
Just given as an example. I haven't been a part of the gamer culture since Anita decided to throw her two tits worth of advice around.
I don't give a shit about the size of tits, lack of clothes, or hookers being in a game. Okay, maybe I do. But for other reasons than society says I should. Or not. I'm not even sure what the hell society wants anymore. Accept everything but get triggered by everything.

On the other hand, I'm huge into table top gaming, and it even spurs on my writing and drawing hobbies.
>>
>>16510951

Yes, because I refuse to date a liberal (tried it once, hated it) and this town is full of them. We've got 4 colleges in this town and a huge "arts" scene.
>>
>>16510960
Ever thought about importing a man?

If you're in the lower 48 I could swing by for a drink and see how it goes. Women like you are goddamn unicorns, so I think it'd be worth the drive no matter what.
>>
File: lol.png (66 KB, 659x371) Image search: [Google]
lol.png
66 KB, 659x371
>>16510956
>I don't give a shit about the size of tits, lack of clothes, or hookers being in a game. Okay, maybe I do. But for other reasons than society says I should. Or not.
I always thought it was silly. If it gives someone body issues, they should grow thicker skin. I'd find it substantially less aggravating if they wanted men in leotards or something.

Are you going to an arts school or something though? Aside from some half hearted attempts to get more women in STEM, I haven't had to deal with much of that feel good shit.
>>
>>16510825
Lol
>>
>>16510975

I'll be honest, all I look for in a man is he has good hygiene, decent amount of intelligence, and a beard. I don't necessarily care where he comes from. I live in Florida so you could always say you're coming down to escape the winter.

>>16510976
To be honest, the reason women don't go into STEM is because of the drain it is on their family/marriage life eventually. Case in point, co worker of mine is a math major. Quitting her job to pay attention to her husband more/start a family. With me, I've been thinking about going back to get my masters in Biochemistry. I've got a bachelors in science education and loved my bio/chem courses because they were easy to me. I wanted to teach at a middle/high school level, not the elementary bullshit. That and I needed a career that would allow me to move out of my parents place and working at a theme park and retail store doesn't allow for that.
I don't understand women who get these shit degrees like feminist studies, liberal studies, dance history, or even elementary education, then whine that they can't find a job or that it's too hard. Welcome to fucking life, honey.
>>
>>16511021
I think I may be well qualified for the position.

[email protected]
>>
>>16510303
So you want a girlfriend who is ignorant enough to never question the sexism, stereotypes and garbage portrayal of women in society. You want someone with a low IQ, basically. Bad news, OP. People who are into nerdy things are almost always smarter than conservatives by default, which is why there are such few conservative nerdy girls.

Why don't you just marry a nice church girl who will listen to you cry about how the SJWs are persecuting you?
>>
>>16511021
>and a beard
I can only grow a neckbeard and a horse shoe mustache. Life is hard.

>To be honest, the reason women don't go into STEM is because of the drain it is on their family/marriage life eventually.
I can get that. One of the two girls I mentioned is pregnant right now actually, like 6 months in I think. She pretty much said it was now or wait until she gets her masters.
>>
>>16511083

If I've ever met anyone bitchier about the way females look than SJWs, it's "church girls". Holy shit. They are like the harpies from hell. They won't say it to people's faces, of course, unless they lack tact, but hot damn some of the conversations they have.

And yes, while it does tend for liberals to have a higher IQ, quit with the broad generalizations and realize that there is no black or white on liberal or conservative. Just because I'm fiscally conservative as well as wish for a smaller government doesn't mean that I want to save all the babies, cram jeebus down everyone's throat, and own a million guns.
>>
File: 1448675394138.png (388 KB, 500x724) Image search: [Google]
1448675394138.png
388 KB, 500x724
>>16511083
>People who are into nerdy things are almost always smarter than conservatives by default

If you listen closely you can hear Engineers laughing in the distance.
>>
>>16511083
>2015
>the SJW's, coloreds, gays, trans, etc. have won
>still cry about discrimination
>not realizing they have won
>just want to bitch about something

Liberals are fucking stupid.
>>
>>16510303
>Does such a thing exist?
Nerd girls cover the entire political spectrum, but it IS true that as you look further right on the spectrum, the more clustered they get into specific fandoms. For the kind of girl you're looking for, I suggest looking on Gor fansites.
>>
>>16510303
God damn why can't women just enjoy bloody video games in peace and quite and why are men such suckers for this shit.
>>
>>16512121

I know, right, god forbid a man want to share the same hobbies as the woman he's interested in.
>>
>>16510362
In others words they "hide their power level" Im always afraid of this because Im the same. I want someone I can enjoy anime and video games with but doesnt act socially retarded, but its hard to find out who is actually into that stuff. Ive literally never found one that looks normal, I drop hints here and there with women that look I cam get along with and always get a negative. Maybe they dont exists
>>
>>16512126
I meant what so many eloquently like to call "thirsty ass niggas" or "white knights". Not that thats contained to the nerd circle.
>>
>>16511083
everyone, woman or not, are victims of stereotypes, it's part of society

just because someone bitches about it all the time it doesn't make the person smarter, it's just a dumb person complaining about something that always existed

someone who tries to point the flaws of society at every opportunity is just annoying and is trying too hard, these people eventually get tired of it themselves
>>
I guess I'm a nerdy girl, I consider myself more libertarian though

But I guess my video game hobby kind of got overshadowed by my new more expensive hobby, guns.

I still draw and play what games I have a lot though.

So we kind of exist.
>>
>>16512144

Now that I understand. I don't mind guys having hobbies, but trying to say video games/table top rpgs/ anime is anything more than a hobby is just a giant red flag for me.

That and the amount that want a meal ticket while providing "superior boyfriend services" which usually equates to a week's worth of effort before becoming a lazy slob is just unbearable.

Or that they try to be all SJW when I'm sitting there like 'Fuck off, if I want to stare at an Asari's tits, damn well let me'. Because tits are awesome.
>>
>>16510303
I am a conservative nerd girl, but I hide it. Unfortunately most of the men I've met turn out to not like girls who are nerdy about video games and sci fi shows and some anime :( so I have to be even more quiet than usual and hide myself
>>
>>16510303
This reminds me of this normal looking guy I worked with. At first I thought he was just another guy working security with me that was into partying, going out drinking etc. Suddenly he asked me if I was reading manga on my phone and when I said yeah he turned his laptop and showed me his Inuyasha background. Surprisingly enough we had almost the exact same taste in anime. Complained to myself why I don't get this lucky in meeting women.
>>
I think what people aren't realizing is that any person's actual political views are completely independent on how much of an annoying dick they are towards others. No matter what a person believes, they can choose how to express it, what form and what place in their life it takes. I don't think that politics are so important to dating, unless at least one of the partners loves incessantly going on about it while the other nods constantly, or there is such a giant disparity in views that they're beyond any common basis (I remember for example a thread from a guy on /pol/ who was dating a Jewish girl).

Of course, that's just my opinion. I'm pretty cool with taking people as people and not trying to make everyone accord with my own ideas.
>>
>>16512162
Dayum shame. Girls like you are impossible to find in the wild.
>>
File: 1374645257500.jpg (207 KB, 598x465) Image search: [Google]
1374645257500.jpg
207 KB, 598x465
OP here, thanks for the input. Maybe liberal wasn't the best words. Most of the women I meet are:
>In-favor of PoC safe spaces
>Supportive of Body images REGARDLESS of HEALTH ISSUE
>Kinda white men
>Supports Anita blindly and thinks Christina Sommers is a agent of the Patriarchy
>Feels that Trans is the next step in human evaluation

My friends feel that I am looking in the wrong places or that I am just very unlucky
>>
>>16512467
Should say >Kinda HATE White men
>>
>>16512467
We're in the same position in that we live in the wrong place to look for women. Im leaving this shithole soon though. Not that ill be moving to a better place, but I need to focus more on my future right now than on A grade pussy.
>>
File: 1448327490658.jpg (1 MB, 2886x1400) Image search: [Google]
1448327490658.jpg
1 MB, 2886x1400
>>16512480
Well I am in Chicago, I even went to Geek Bar (place sucks btw) and got into a convo with some pretty cool girls till they went full SJW after I brought up PC Principal. After another 10 mins of talking, I wished them a good night, but they looked at me like I was Hitler.
>>
>>16512499
Thats what youll get in any place that openly displays that kind of culture, because thats what attracts them. Showing off, being vocal about their own views and accepting no other.

I met one, ONE, cool chick that was into anime and video games pretty hardcore. She acted like a sane person and was finishing her masters. Know where she worked? in a god forsaken shop that beat her down with overwork and where mostly everyone prefers to live on welfare than do actual work.
>>
>>16512519
Right now I have only tried cons, geek bar, ok cupid, and thru old college friends, but that whole group has gone far left. My non nerd friend is pushing for me to meet women were ever I meet them; bar, mall, hell even shopping.
>>
>>16512160
>trying to say video games/table top rpgs/ anime is anything more than a hobby is just a giant red flag for me.
But what else would it be?
>>
>>16512544
I've found the best way is to just keep poking around until you strike gold. If the outspoken ones are batshit crazy and the quite ones are all thats left then thats what has to be done.
>>
I've never had a gf myself, and consider myself pretty liberal, but it makes me very anxious when I think about meeting a girl I really like that's into nerdy things, only to find out she has batshit insane SJW views.

I just hope if I do meet a girl I really like, that I remain sane and stick to what I believe instead of becoming a white knight.
>>
>>16512551

basically it is their life, if they even have a job, all their money goes to that and they don't want to better themselves past a minimum wage slave job/parents' money.
>>
>>16512467
Jesus Christ that sounds terrible, why even date nerds if you aren't that die hard yourself.
>>
>>16510303
I am a conservative nerd girl.

My parents are conservative and very religious, but explore all genres of scifi because they look for religious content in them. It's dumb, but it made me the way I am.

The thing is, alot of women aren't that conservative.

And alot of the "Nerd girls" are liberal. hell, alot of nerds are liberals.

And alot of conservative Look down on nerd culture because quite a few nerds aren't contributing members of society. Which is unfortunate.
>>
I'm super liberal and I dated a nerdy conservative girl once. Still good friends. Why do you care so much about a person's political views?
>>
I'm not exactly conservative, but I'm not liberal either. I find that most of these liberal type girl gamers either have shit taste, or don't really like games but want something to complain about.

Then again, I fucking hate people, so I spend most of my time playing games alone or pretending to be a guy in multiplayer games so people don't bother me.
>>
>>16510303
>....Anita, and how gamer gate...

No one talks about gamergate. No one talks about gamer 'culture' full stop.

I don't know how the faggots of /adv/ continuously run into imaginary SJWs in real life.

The closest I get to nerd 'culture' is the latest COD or Madden.
>>
>>16511141
>implying engineers = conservatives????
>>
>>16514624
>No one talks about gamergate

Even our new prime minister talks about gamergate
>>
I had one. She turned to be a Jesus freak

>met girl 7 years ago in college
>became good friends
>enjoyed some limited anime and video games
>kept talking
>started dating
>she started talking about God way too much
>"oh yeah I was a huge slut, but God saved me!"
>nothing until marriage
>break up

I will take a SJW nerd or even a plain SJW over a religious nut if it means I can get some ass.
>>
File: 1321211877533.gif (2 MB, 275x218) Image search: [Google]
1321211877533.gif
2 MB, 275x218
>>16514604
I care about politics because my one female friend/friend with benifits, who I am still friends with is an extreme SJW, who goes on rants about why guys are evil. And she's nothing compared to my former college friends, everything has to be oppression this, that needs to change. I remember in college when we justed talked about fun things like who would be beat who in a fight. I want a girl that I can talk about about how and why the Simpsons used to be good, not how the men are evil and I should apologize for everything. The worst was these girls that were spreading the idea that it was wrong to find a women attractive, to quote them it was not men to decided if they are allowed to find a women attractive, women had to let allow them that right.

I thought as I got older this mindset would pass, but now it's growing more and more active. I just want to find a girl that I can share my hobbies and life with, not someone who wants to mentally castrate me.
>>
>>16515079

So you're not actively looking for a conservative, you're looking for a human being, one that doesn't murder you for not being super-liberal?

There are PLENTY of nerdy girls like that. Just don't bring it up. If they do, they're the extremist kind, if they don't, they're ok to live with.
>>
>>16515092
I guess I just wanted the right because I have been hurt by so many friends on the far left.
>>
>>16515112

I get it, we have some crazy assholes on the liberal side, just like there are crazy conservatives that make all others look bad as well.

No, not all liberals are like that.
>>
>>16515330
I agree, but when it comes to nerds you get:
>Angry no matter how nice you treat them SJW
>Cosplay girls that only want to date guys that can further their cosplay careers
>Or college girls that care more about blowing what little money they have on Dub DVD's

I am almost thirty, I want to start a life with some one, and option 1 seems like the 90%
>>
>>16510303 I know one the way you say OP. When I met her I thought she was faking it for attention whoring purposes. But she is actually a Christian 4channer nerdy geeky anime lover kinda girl. I now realize how lucky of me to have found such an amazing humble girl and I just need her to love me back for my plans to work.
>>
>>16514767

Yes, unfortunately engineers tend to be the most conservative people in academia.

source: am liberal sjw engineer
>>
>>16515622
probably because being a leftist is infantile mentality for people with low intelligence and non stem degrees
>>
>>16515379
>Angry no matter how nice you treat them SJW

Lmao, being a floormat is not the same as being respectful, which is what they are actually asking for.
>>
File: Girls need legos too.gif (90 KB, 504x1005) Image search: [Google]
Girls need legos too.gif
90 KB, 504x1005
>>16515629

SJW =/= leftist, friend
>>
>>16515637

SJW = leftist assholes complaining about first world problems
>>
>>16515650

I, too, could use anecdotes to make conservative people look bad, but why would I judge the whole group based on my experiences with a couple of the loudest idiots?
>>
File: propoganda japs oldier.png (378 KB, 567x550) Image search: [Google]
propoganda japs oldier.png
378 KB, 567x550
>>16515637
>mfw the girl next to me in my 300 level Organic Chemistry laboratory class, in the same fucking breath, complained about the lack of women in STEM and then said that this was to hard and boring and she was changing her major from chemistry to physiology
>>
>>16511083
okay that is good and all but what about male issues? why does it all have to be about female issues?
>>
>>16515672

Male issues are a huge part of what is now called "feminism". Few people recognize this though, because they pay attention to the loudest, least intelligent proponents of the idea (i.e. social media attention whores) rather than paying attention to the people who are actively doing things about it (lobbyists, non-profit organizations, academics, authors, etc.).
>>
>>16515693

>>16515693

And loyal feminist spotted. Please provide me with hard, physical proof that feminists are supporting men. Building them shelters to protect them from women who abuse them. Trying to repeal the draft. Trying to get them paternal leave. Trying to make it to where the judge chooses the best parent in the divorce, not the maternal figure. Trying to make male and female jail time for the same offenses equal.
>>
>>16515693
really and do the really care???? or is this a way for women to bait men back into relationships with women again. I am saying this because the last time I check feminist hated the mra community and told them men don't have issues. Men are not stupid and I don't think they are buying it after seeing feminist true colors.
>>
>>16515702

If you actually want to learn about this type of stuff, I suggest reading books, not asking me to google for you.

>Building them shelters to protect them from battered women.
lol. Why do men need protection from someone who is battered?
But seriously, women are generally not a physical threat to men. If you are referring to mental health facilities, they are trying to increase access. ("They" being a vague term here, I know. An example: at my university they just created 4 more counselling staff positions, 2 male and 2 females, serving men and women).
>Trying to repeal the draft.
Repealing the draft all together is not a gender issue (and silly, to boot). There are lobbies for making women sign up for the draft, but women don't want this (for obvious reasons. Yes, it is unfair), and the conservative position is to fight this.
>Trying to get them paternal leave.
This already exists, and should be expanded, you are correct.
>Trying to make it to where the judge chooses the best parent in the divorce, not the maternal figure.
Possibly the single biggest male-specific issue in America, there needs to be serious work put into this. There are countless (female) authors that talk about this in their writing, but there isn't enough impetus to enact legislation that would change anything.
>>
>>16515629
>implying STEM degrees aren't a fad meme for hipsters these days
>>
>>16515719

Feminism is centered on women but has residual benefits for men. You're listing things that men should be doing for men. Naturally feminists are going to support women in abusive relationships and try and provide them the emotional and financial independence necessary to leave, but they do also decry the idea that men can't be battered. but the "fem" indicator exists for a reason

I've never actually seen "meninists" go out of their way to build a shelter for men, i've only seen them use domestic violence against men as a contrary argument to feminists helping battered women
>>
>>16515751
>mfw some arts major plebe ever thought he'd make as much as me when I have my masters in chemistry
>>
>>16515736

Not all feminists believe the same stuff. You can't use "feminist" as a catch all phrase, because it can apply to people who sometimes have directly contradictory ideas.

"They" do care, but when I say "they" I mean authors and people involved in non-profits that try to push for legislation change. I don't mean "they" as in the bimbos you knew in high school who like to complain online.
>>
>>16515756
>masters in chemistry
kek
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 475x475) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 475x475
>>16515756
>mfw some chemfag thought he would make more than me after working on two AAA titles and getting my masters in Marketing provided no-cost by my company
>>
>>16515779
>provided no-cost by my company
my brother was in a similar situation. he only has a highschool degree, so the company he works for was going to 100% pay for a masters in marketing and business or something at a really good university. the fucker actually turned them down because "it's too much work". I can't fucking imagine being able to turn that down, I'm lucky to get some money from grants after 100 hours working on scholarships
>>
>>16515753
>>16515744

Still waiting on the hard facts.

Although I have heard about the UK implementing paternal leave, thankfully, it does need to be expanded elsewhere. I've also heard they have a problem where the women are demanding their partner give them their paternal leave.
As for anyone I've heard talk about the other issues, they haven't been Feminists. They've either been anti-feminists or humanists.
I welcome any links to further educate me because I'd like to see some feminists work for the greater good rather than the usual 'go women, lets bash men'.
>>
>>16515791

>only has diploma
>getting a job that offers a masters for free
>turning down free masters

what is this fucking luck that some people have. I have a fucking degree and I can't get people to look at me twice for a fucking interview let alone get a job that would pay for schooling
>>
>>16515791
Eh the guy knew he's limits, simply fact is he knew it won't of done him much good and he wasn't about to waste everyone's time.
>>
>>16514767
Yep.

It's easy to be a liberal nerd when you just work at McDonalds and watch Doctor Who or whatever else. It's a whole new world when you actually make it into a career.

>>16515693
Except many feminists are actively working against that stuff. Absolute shame about what happened to Earl Silverman for instance, they started slandering him because he tried to make a male abuse shelter and managed to prevent any funding. Guy ended up killing himself after all was said and done. These loud annoying feminists do more than shitpost on tumblr friendo.

There are good ones of course too, like Erin Pizzey. Made the first womans domestic abuse shelter. When she tried to open some up for men as well, she was driven out of the movement, one of the nutters shot her dog, and had innumerable death threats made against her.

The fact is the movement is fucked on innumerable levels, and coddling it won't fix jack shit.
>>
>>16516594
>The fact is the movement is fucked on innumerable levels, and coddling it won't fix jack shit.

Why are these people so fucked in the head, were they raped as a child, or just drunk with power and rather have things handed to them instead of working for them?
>>
>>16510960
I know that feeling. Everyone I studied arts with is uber-liberal and I'm pretty outwardly conservative
>>
>>16516594
>they started slandering him because he tried to make a male abuse shelter and managed to prevent any funding

Source?
the only thing I'm reading is that he refused to cooperate with the canadian government services, otherwise he managed to acquire funding for at least one of the battered men he housed

Not cooperating =/= muh feminists preventing funding

I'm sure there was someone out there speaking against him but government funding isn't as cut and dry as saying feminists "got in the way"
>>
>>16518435
>Not cooperating =/= muh feminists preventing funding
Stop reading Salon. He paid for it out of his own pocket, and failed to acquire any funding from the govt because they only funded women shelters.

On top of that, he had to deal with constant slander from these people. There are countless cases of feminists trying to derail efforts to help men in abusive relationships, and those that do are harassed by their former friends.

The fact is feminism has done very little for male problems, they just say they do.
>>
>>16518825

lol I didn't read salon, I read the SPLC. Slander does not stop funding from happening and occurs to every movement, failure to put in the paperwork and cooperate with the people controlling the money does. It's a very tragic situation but blaming "muh feminists" for his lack of funding is a scapegoat at best

>The fact is feminism has done very little for male problems, they just say they do.

well it's a movement by women, for women I don't know what you expect. There are fringe benefits for men when you give women access to sexual healthcare, financial independence and deconstruction of gender roles, but I have yet to see how feminists have literally stopped or prevented funding to mras - probably because it hasn't happened,. Maybe MRAs have been criticized, wrongly criticized perhaps, but there is no evidence that feminists are preventing MRAs from doing what you're complaining about
Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.