[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gf calls my crying saying she misses her ex, and everything was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 1448300932429.jpg (366 KB, 1023x736) Image search: [Google]
1448300932429.jpg
366 KB, 1023x736
Gf calls my crying saying she misses her ex, and everything was perfect when she was with him. What do I even do rofl?
>>
"Well then you dialed the wrong number. You should be calling your ex and telling him all of this."

Then hang up and block her number.
>>
>>16510096

She called him and told him all of this, and she's upset because he said he'd never take her back.
>>
>>16510104
Lol what are you even doing here then?
If you truly don't know what to do, you don't deserve advice.
But just in case you're simply clinically retarded: Drop that bitch now.
>>
>>16510116

But if her ex would never take her back, isn't that good. I can be her silver medal
>>
File: talkinshit-1.jpg (203 KB, 564x697) Image search: [Google]
talkinshit-1.jpg
203 KB, 564x697
>>16510123
Are you fucking serious? Kill yourself
>>
>>16510104
Oh in that case I'd go with the slight modification:

"Well then try calling him back and see if he changed his mind."

Then hang up and block her number.
>>
My FIRST gf did this to me. You're her rebound, OP. I was too stupid(and young) to see this. Robbed me of a delightful first gf experience.

Look for another better gf in the mean time. Just pump and never take her seriously from now, because she obviously doesnt take you seriously. If she gives you no more sex, fuck that stupid bitch
>>
>>16510123
Yeah, and i bet your gold is having masturbating while a black guy fuck your wife.
>>
>>16510092
>>16510104
LOLOLOLOL
Sucks to be her. She left you for her ex who doesn't even want her back! Now isn't that great.
Note: I said "she left you" on purpose since she is all over her ex. She is not your gf anymore. Dump that shit, laugh at her tears.
>>
>>16510157
He needs to fuck her is what he needs to do, and then when she stops putting up, then fuck her.
>>
>>16510157

Okay, so if she missed her ex. Why the fuck would she tell me? No boyfriend wants to hear that shit
>>
>>16510170
Because she thinks that lowly of you. She knows you're a beta shitter who wouldn't leave her even if she keked you in your own bed. And from the sounds of this post she's right. How dense can you be? Fucking leave her OP. You're probably even gonna take her back when she cheats on you with him and he fucks off
>>
>>16510092
Tell the bitch to fuck off, srsly. She's mentally unfit 4real
>>
>>16510092
Dump her now before you wish you did. She is a headache waiting to happen.
>>
Get the fuck out of there OP.
>>
>>16510092
That desktop is absolutely disgusting.

I mean, Outlook, really?
>>
>>16510123
You're a little bit of a kek aren't you?
>>
>>16510134
This here is advice
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.