[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trying to crack a safe from 100 years ago.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
I changed the carpets on my basement floor and discovered a hidden access into a room underneath my house. There is a safe there that looks 100 years old. I'm trying to crack it and see what's inside. Posting a photo. Any help or advice would be appreciated! I've been losing sleep over wondering what might be inside. Help me 4chan?
>>
>>16509954
It's probably empty, but you may also have just hit the jackpot. What state?
>>
The Kootenays in British Columbia, Canada. This area 100 years ago was a hot spot for gold/silver mines all over. Im curious if it is the jackpot...but its true that it might be empty. But I at least need to know.
>>
have you tried calling a locksmith?

They could probably get it open in just under five minutes for under $50
>>
At the same time...there could very well be human remains from an unsolved murder. Probably not, but who doesn't love a good mystery. Need in that safe, eh? What you think a boot that?
>>
lol maybe there's a smaller safe inside
>>
Be careful, it might be booby trapped. At the restaurant where I used to work, they found a locked vault in the basement that dated from the 1940s, and when they opened it, a mustard gas trap triggered and a bunch of people had to go to the hospital. I think British Colombia is where they had that big WWII beach landing, so it very well may have Nazi traps in it.
>>
There is a smaller safe inside actually. We got through the first door but there is a second one. We can't get past the second.
>>
Shit man try a locksmith, I wish I could fine neat stuff like that in my home
>>
Do you have any tools at all?
>>
>>16510005
>beach landing
>on american continent
>nazi traps
anon, you desperately need to stop watching nazi movies and/or conspiracy theory "documentaries"
>>
Post pics of progress with time stamp op
>>
>>16510005
Anon what are you smoking? The Nazis did not invade any American country.
>>
>>16510055
>>16510101
revisionist history, everyone
the nazis definitely invaded america
>>
>>16510112
Except, no they absolutely did not?!
Are you confusing the Japanese for the Nazis? It's called The Japanese Invasion of Hawaii for a reason you know.
>>
>>16510126
yes they did idiot
>>
Is Normandy in British Colombia or the other way around? I forget.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.