[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to get over her? It's been three weeks and it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: ssssssssss.png (32 KB, 384x434) Image search: [Google]
ssssssssss.png
32 KB, 384x434
How to get over her? It's been three weeks and it's still crippling. The feeling that I'll never see her eyes again, not a single text from her will bleep on my phone no more.

Worst is I don't even know what she's doing, how is she feeling. If she still thinks about me as much as I am.

This is too fucking heavy.
>>
>>16509721
Some say you never quite get over it but it gets easier.
You just need to spend time with friends and family to keep your mind preoccupied.
If you stay busy and have fun with friends you won't be dwelling on it as much.
This helps me after breakups
>>
>>16509721

How long were you together?
>>
>>16509736
I don't have any friends, and around my depressed wall I buil another one when talking to my family and become angry instead. It's not helping really, I like to get drunk alone in my flat every night, just killing time waiting if she might text me.
>>
>>16509736
Camgirls.
>>
File: IsabellaofSpain.jpg (42 KB, 223x300) Image search: [Google]
IsabellaofSpain.jpg
42 KB, 223x300
>>16509721
>>
>Three weeks and I still care

Hahaha. I despise that notion. Where did you get such an unfounded, stupid idea?

I feel for you, but don't be foolish now. Assuming you have "normal" psychology, you can't just discard care for someone like an empty wrapper.
>>
>>16509829
Yeah but, I never had to go through anything like this. I never had to go through break up with no one. It's like if someone died, lots of people died in my life, but I knew that they ain't coming back no more.

It's the undying hope that is killing me.
>>
>>16509837
Go to /gif/, check out some ylyl threads. Have some laughs and you'll feel better.
After you've got enough advice here, go away from this board. It keeps you down.
>>
>>16509844
I feel like I have no claim to be happy. It will just slide to desperation anyway.
>>
>>16509721
STEWIE!
>>
>>16509837
My humble advice (meaning it might be self centered and non applicable to you), is to stop hoping for things to be resolved.

I "got back together against the odds" three times. It was not what I 'hoped'! The problems, the discomforts were all still there.

Hope for the strength to take on this world alone for now. That would be a real gift, until you can improve yourself like we all need to.
>>
>>16509844
^This. Stay away from this board it will only depress you more. Cry when you need to, work things out with yourself, and when you start feeling up to it work on hobbies. Visit friends. Get your life on track.
>>
This'll help OP :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rGasAak08E
>>
fuck that gay shit youre talking about you absolute faggot.

work on becoming your own best friend, and then you can laugh at the situation and say 'her loss'.

click off this pointless thread and do something you enjoy.
>>
>>16509872
She was the only thing I enjoyed. Now I have nothing again.
>>
>>16509721
I feel you.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.