[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just found out this girl I like has a boyfriend. I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 300x300
I just found out this girl I like has a boyfriend. I've been flirting with her and we've even talked about our kinks with each other, and she's openly flirted back with me. I just found her instagram and she is dating this guy from her school, and she posts about him all the time, but she still flirts with me and she seems to like me better. He's a fat 5/10 beta, I'm not a god or anything but I lift and I'm not fat, probably 7/10. She is blonde, on the shorter side, pretty eyes, and is really into me. Should I back off or go for it?
>>
>>16509604
Don't be a dick, just wait for them to break up
>>
Is that her in the pic?
>>
>>16509604
Look at it this way,

If she already has a boyfriend and she's flirting with you, then what's to stop her from flirting with some other guy who takes her fancy once she grows tired of you?

Thing to keep in mind is that if she'll do it to this guy, she'll do it to you.

Unless you want a broken heart, I say go for it, but just know you two won't last long.

Your relationship with her is over before it even started.
>>
Don't bother unless you're going to pump and dump her. It's going to happen to you too.
>>
>>16509706
>log of shit
srsly who the fuck are you? i see you all over with that name? is there a trend going on that i dont know about?
>>
What the log dude said. I've been in situations like that where the girl totally wants me but she has a boyfriend. She's not worth it
>>
>>16509706
LOS Intimacy Services is a branch of the prestigious Log of Shit Enterprises, LLC. Founded in 1976 by Edwin Burke, a former employee at Rothschild, Burke grew his company through the innovative financial business module that is still followed to this day and is the result of many important branches of the LOS Enterprises map.
Log of Shit Intimacy Services, LLC. was founded in 1991 as the Russian Free Dating Company after the Soviet Union collapsed and with the purpose of hooking former Soviet citizens up with Western Europe. Eventually the company reached world-wide services in 2003 and was re-incorporated as the Log of Shit Intimacy Services group that still presides over the intimacy of billions of people worldwide.
>>
>>16509726
>long history of a fake company
no life
>>
>>16509726
Oooh hire me!
my high school nickname was pepe valentino because i hook'd ppl up for a price
>>
>>16509682

I highly doubt it.

>>16509604

Honestly, I'd leave it unless you want to get hurt. Two possible scenarios. I'm an extrovert, and I touch people, smile, laugh loudly and so on, which some people consider flirting. I'm also not a prude when it comes to discussing sex, and there's a chance she doesn't even consider what you do flirting. If so, she's not into you, leave it.

If she's openly flirting with you despite having a boyfriend, and seems to like you better than her boyfriend, she should break up with him immediately (or have broken up already). If she's not satisfied in the relationship and is ready to move on, she should have done so. She either just enjoys leading you on and the attention of other guys, or she'd be into cheating. Both suck, and you should leave it at that.
>>
>>16509726
>enitre history

Aaah I see now
>>
>>16509731
I literally just said that.
>>
>>16509738
dude i cant take that name seriously. stop it
>>
>>16509726
Wait are you serious about that?
You're not in blue book or anything.
>>
>>16509604
bumping for similar situation
>>
File: 1448702360694.jpg (10 KB, 254x297) Image search: [Google]
1448702360694.jpg
10 KB, 254x297
>>16509604
Thats what youre going to look like if you go for her.
>>
>>16509753
oooh u found my orgasm face
>>
>>16509753
HAAAAAAWWWT
>>
Well this took a weird turn
>>
>>16509604
Rule nr.1 towards achieving a clear conscience:
Women in relationships are off-limits, no matter how shitty the relationship might seem. She doesn't exist for you, so look elsewhere.
She would dump her bf on her own if she doesn't think he's worth it anymore, that is if she's not a cunt who only waits until someone better comes along.
Even if you get lucky and she dumps her bf for whatever reason, you'd still have to date her afterwards.
She doesn't magically become your gf the instant she dumps him.
>>
>>16509604
Is she a 4/10 by any chance? Unless she is like a 12 I wouldn't go for it. Females all around you. WHo needs her??
>>
>>16509859
No no no. Always give the woman an opportunity to upgrade.
>>
>>16509709
>don't bother unless you plan on using her
lol
you're all retarded. You're taking her being nice and talking about kinks as being a whore who's going to dump her bf for you.

She's not into you get over it.
>>
>>16509716
if she wanted you she's do something about it. She probably just thinks you're either 1. friendly and fun to chat with or 2. wants the attention . or both.
>>
>>16509865
Shes like a 6/10, face alone shes like an 8/10 though shes just a little chubby. Shes really kinky though which makes her hotter in my book.
>>
>>16509859
Id say its a win-win if both parties want to be in a relationship until they find somebody better. Because eventually they will both find their perfect match while having fun looking for it.
Girls in relationship with guy. Better guy flirts with girl. Girl dumps old guy and stays with new guy. New guy finds better girl, old girl says go for it.

Sometimes too much first world emotion can be a bad thing and just vreate drama. Go back to primitive natural ways for a bettter life.
>>
>>16510049
>its a win-win if both parties want to be in a relationship until they find somebody better
That sounds retarded as fuck.
Why would you want to be with someone who'd jump at the next person at the first possible opportunity? That kinda defeats the purpose of a relationship. I'd rather stay alone forever than being only a temporary solution.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.