[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you guys turned off by girls that are more successful than
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: 982906_036.jpg (37 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
982906_036.jpg
37 KB, 320x240
Do you guys turned off by girls that are more successful than you?
My friend told me that her tinder date backed off when he found out that she's an executive. Another dude also said that he tends to avoid girls that have better job than him.
Is it true that successful girls can scare off their potential partners? Sorry for shitty english.
>>
I'm not really afraid of successful woman. I am however intolerant of cunts and such.

A lot of women conflate being strong and independent with being annoying as shit.
>>
From my experience they tend not to have any respect for their partners and tend to do fucked up shit that only a woman that doesn't respect man can do even if they love them. So meh, no thanks, there's plenty of other women who will not be assholes. You could try virgins though, I have a virgin friend who fantasies about older successful women, so maybe that can be your thing.
>>
>>16509467
Perhaps for many guys there's the insecurity "Why would she pick me?" since she could find someone better easily. They don't want to risk being dumped if someone better comes along.
>>
>>16509467
>Do you guys turned off by girls that are more successful than you?
Me personally? No. I love successful women because they have a fucking brain or are at least skilled at something. Usually more things to talk about and things we can connect on. I've been with all types of women poor/rich, educated/uneducated, etc. and educated is definitely more interesting and fun than uneducated.

Also, I don't feel that her being "more" successful says anything at all about my success. I'm in a contest with myself to be "successful," not in a contest with my fucking wife lol. My wife should be all that she can be, go for it woman.

Plus, every successful person will tell you (when he or she is being honest) that their success had a lot to do with luck. Skill and hard work, yes, but also *luck.* Why should I, as a man, feel badly about myself because my wife had more luck in her life than me?

>However
There are many men who do not feel the way i feel. There are many men who do not like the woman being more successful than he is.

>Is it true that successful girls can scare off their potential partners?
This can also be true. I *HATE* the feminazi type women who are fighting for special privileges for women and putting down men. Fuck that. Equality means we support and love each other and encourage each other, not one group gets special shit at the expense of another group because:
>mah white male patriarchy guilt huuurr
So unattractive in a woman. OR if she uses her money/success against you to control you or hurt you:
>Well if you were a REAL MAN I wouldn't make more than you!
Fuck that too.
>>
>>16509495
Also, a lot of men get confused about real life vs. the bedroom. Just because she makes more than you in real life doesn't mean jack shit in the bedroom unless you two want to roleplay or something kinky.

She still wants you to be the man in the bedroom.... and maybe play with your bitch boy ass sometimes ;) but yeah she still needs you to be the big dick in the bed. You being a janitor at her company doesn't mean shit.
>>
>>16509501
You realize what you're saying is actually

>yeah listen even though we're not really equals outside the bedrom and I call all the shots that mattered, maybe all the shots at all
>I still want you to satisfy my submissive side in bed by fucking me exactly as I want to
>and also by letting me destroy any sense of masculinity you have by fucking your asshole
>just in case you start thinking you actually matter

This is why guys avoid you. You're fucking cunts, yo, you want everything and give nothing or extremely very insignificant little. Enjoy the scraps that will put up with that.
>>
>>16509509
That's a very pessimistic way of looking at it.
>and I call all the shots that mattered
Says who?? This is a great way to tell how good the girl's character is:
>Does she take your input and *act on it* even though she makes more money than you
You're assuming every more successful woman just does whatever the fuck she wants and that's A) not the case and B) you don't have to take that shit lol just because you make less money.

You tell her, "You're not taking my input into your decisions, that's not OK, is that going to change Y/N OK good/OK sorry to hear that goodbye.

You don't have to be her bitch just because she makes more money. Being someone's bitch is a choice, not a poverty indicator.
>>
>>16509523
Honestly I feel like puking just talking to you. No thanks, teach somebody else.
>>
>>16509509
>still want you to satisfy my submissive side in bed by fucking me exactly as I want to
>>and also by letting me destroy any sense of masculinity you have by fucking your asshole
So many things wrong with this. Yeah, she wants you to satisfy her. SHES YOUR WIFE. Do you not want to satisfy your wife...? Then why the fuck did you get married dill death do you part? Satisfy your fucking wife. AND ALSO
>Expect her to satisfy you too
Do you want to satisfy your masculine side? I assume you do!
>destroy any sense of masculinity
So if you want to be masculine, that means she's gotta what?
>BE SUBMISSIVE IN BED TO YOU
>satisfy my submissive side
Wow, funny how that works out. And if you want to satisfy your O-W-N submissive side???
> fucking your asshole
OH Look, she'll do that too.

Anon, I don't see the problem here buddy. Sounds like a mutually beneficial marriage to me.
>>
>>16509534
>She's your wife
woah woah woah hold the fucking phone I'm not married and if I were divorces are a thing and if I'm not happy with you I am free to divorce you.

the rest of your post is batshit crazy, jesus christ I'm not sure anybody taught you how to comprehend a text yet because your answer makes 0 sense. That's some pretty maniac level ranting you did, do you have some nerves open on this topic?
>>
If you're still wondering why guys avoid you, is because of this kind of arguing bullshit. Get the fuck out, you don't get to wave your dick around unless you actually have one.
>>
>>16509545
Oh don't attack me and try to change the subject just because you answered yourself with your own post.

But here, I'll make it simpler:
>To be masculine to your girl, she has to submit to you
>Which you bitched about doing
>>I still want you to satisfy my submissive side in bed by fucking me exactly as I want to
Boo fucking hoo cry more about satisfying a girl's submissive side by fucking her like a man.
>Are you really bitching about fucking women like a man
>really..?
>>
>>16509467
Some men are certainly intimidated by it. I'm really attracted to competence, confidence, and independence, but I can see the type of guy who wants to be dominant get scared off by it. Of course that's why I kind of hate the dom/sub dichotomy, because it's built under false pretenses and most men who engage in it aren't actually dominant, just pretending to be and thinking they are.
>>
>>16509558
Jesus fucking Christ you're too aggressive to even comprehend why you might be wrong. I don't even know you and you made this conversation into a fight like we've been together for 3 fucking years.

No, to be masculine doesn't mean your girl has to submit to you. It's what you think it means because that's how you want it to be because it suits you and you only do things that suits you. Winners do that and successful people regardless of gender are winners. It's also a very male trait and it's also why most men stay the fuck away from you, because they're not gay and if they're gay they're not attracted to you. It's also why you'll always be stuck with the betas because they're only non-gays who will be gay for you. If you read your post you'll notice how you don't hesitate for a moment to use humiliation and aggressive tactics to win or get what you want, and this is to a complete stranger where there is no prise. You get no money, no gold, no booty, no land, no promotion, no accomplishment, no achievement, no new car, no settled feud, nothing. You just do it because it's instinct to you. Imagine what you'll do to a man who actually has something you want.

That is why you're undesirable. You're a guy in a skirt. You're welcomed that I took the time to explain why you're a cunt.
>>
>>16509569
>It's what you think it means
Um no, actually, it's what implied it meant:
>I still want you to satisfy my submissive side in bed by fucking me exactly as I want to
Boo fucking hoo? Cry more? Those were your words, not my thoughts. So no.
>You're a guy in a skirt.
I'm male. I've also been with many, many more women than you. I was with one last night. A different is driving *from two states away* to "visit" me.

I'm trying to help you understand your way of thinking about women is illogical, toxic, and will hold you back from ever achieving anything of value. You are simultaneously complaining about the very thing you act like that you want.
> you want everything and give nothing
That's just you projecting your own insecurities or hurts onto this conversation acting like all women are asshole WAAAAAAA when no, they're really not.
>You're a guy in a skirt
No, I'm the guy in the suit who every girl in his office tries to fuck but I bring someone else hotter than all of them to the Christmas party (that's two weeks from now).

Do you even understand why 50 Shade of Grey is successful? I swear thank god men are dumb... thank you god for all their women.
>>
>>16509586
>I'm Male
why the flying fuck are we arguing then? Get your shit the fuck up out of my face you gaylord wanker white knight cock sucking faggot, I thought I was talking to OP.
>>
>>16509592
>thinking OP is not male kek tier baiter
>>
I don't know, my girlfriend is definitely more successful than me but we get along really well. She also is into BDSM and rapeplay stuff, her stress relief is me making her feel invisible except for her animal instincts in the bedroom...I think that is tied to all of the stress and expectations she experiences outside of it.

However, I grew up in a family of hardworking successful people so I'm used to it, and I don't have a particular urge to be a success story, I just want to be happy and live out the dreams I have.

Most previous women I've dated were either more successful or more adventurous than me, I'm an emotional bookworm/programmer/artist kind of person who ends up dating accountants and designers.
>>
>>16509467
It's not success that scares most of us off, it's the high chance of them being a bitch. 90% of the woman I have met, that are successful, are feminazi's. That's just completely unattractive and shows that they're still a child.

If I find the 10% that aren't, I'd love to be in a relationship together.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.