[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i'm in love with my friend...i'm quite sure he is aware
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (174 KB, 360x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
174 KB, 360x480
i'm in love with my friend...i'm quite sure he is aware of that but he wants to talk with me all the time. why would he do that if he isn't into me?
>>
>>16509215
Maybe he thinks you're just friends. You women pull that shit all the time :^)
>>
>>16509217
how can he think that when i told him??
>>
>>16509225
Maybe he's trying to let you down easy or he could be nervous himself. We don't know this guy. You do. What do you think?
>>
>>16509237
i don't know...he talks with me loads and seems to like me.. could it be he likes me too but is kinda nervous? does that even happen??
>>
>>16509215
Would you want him to cut contact with you?
Do you want there to be either love or nothing at all?
Maybe he doesn't want to lose you as a friend.
>>
>>16509262
yeah i did cut contact but he reached out
>>
Being direct on your intentions is the way to go
>>
>>16509708
So to be clear: you love(d) him, he apparently doesn't love you. You don't want to be friends anymore, yet he apparently does. Correct?
Then tell him this. You two can't be friends anymore because you fucked up, not his fault.
>>
>>16509240
Yeah when I was in highschool about three girls told me they liked me and I was too nervous to say anything to them (I found an of them attractive). It was partially because I wasn't allowed to date also. Are you guys young? Maybe he isn't allowed to date, too.
>>
>>16509745
but how do you do that...just like that just say it???

>>16509757
no we are in our 20
>>
Did he reject you?
>>
>>16509780
yeah
>>
>>16509776
"I'm really sorry, but I'm not comfortable with us being friends anymore. I really enjoyed your companionship and this has nothing to do with you, it is not your fault. Please be understanding, but I have to move on."
Something like that.
>>
>>16509782
Then tell him that you still have feelings for him and you can't continue the friendship because of that and cut contact, or if you feel you can continue, get over your infatuation.
>>
>>16509787
>>16509791
i'll say that. thank u guys
>>
File: tumblr_m90720C27Q1ram6cfo1_500.jpg (72 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m90720C27Q1ram6cfo1_500.jpg
72 KB, 500x333
>>16509215
HNNGGGHHNNNN...stop trying to kiss me all the time anon!
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.