[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cure gender dysphoria how
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (83 KB, 630x420) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83 KB, 630x420
I'm manly as fuck trans girl. Sucks I want die. Help.
>>
>>16508679
Seek therapy and reassignment surgery. Perhaps do things in the meantime to feel less manly. What do you think is wrong with your appearance/physique?
>>
File: flat,800x800,075,t.jpg (93 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,t.jpg
93 KB, 800x800
I feel your pain. I'm a amphibious-gender frog. No one understands me. I want to go back to when I was a tadpole.
>>
be specific, why do you want to be a girl, what is wrong with your body?
>>
>>16508790
This.
>>
>>16508790
You ever kind of feel like the parts you were given are kind of awful? I mean, you don't necessary want to be female, but of the two available options it seems like the least terrible one..
>>
>>16508822
out of the two options I think being male is clearly the better one
1, I don't have periods or have to worry about yeast infections and all that gross shit that comes with having a vagina
2, there is much less social pressure to be attractive and clean cut
3, my body is much stronger
4, people are more likely to respect me and my opinions by default
5, thanks to my testosterone and smaller corpus callosum I am capable of more rational thought under pressure, and don't become overly emotional as easily as a woman might

I think what you should do is value the advantages that come with being male and maybe you will start to appreciate who you are more. there are advantages and disadvantages to each but you got lucky if you ask me.
>>
File: babypepe.png (114 KB, 1152x1200) Image search: [Google]
babypepe.png
114 KB, 1152x1200
>>16508696
>>
>>16508852
I suppose it depends on your perspective. A lot of the social implications don't really concern me, and the more physical points only apply in theory, since it's not like you're ever going to realistically grow working girl parts.

There just isn't a lot to value either way, and it's difficult not to focus on the bad things.
>>
>have fucked up brain
>fuck up body to fix it
>help guise I ruined my life
>>
Wow I can't believe some of the shit posted here. This is lgbt?
>>
>>16509662
This is /adv/ dipshit. Fuck off to reddit if you want a hugbox.
>>
Link to Reddit hug box?
>>
People always say Reddit is a hugbox but I've never seen proof. Probably not true at all.
>>
>>16509734
asktransgender is the hugbox where they say its okay to be a hon
transpassing is where 16 year old 5'6'' wide hipped boys crossdress and look like girls after 2 months of hrt and say that you too can become a girl! sometimes hons post and people laugh at them

pick your poison
>>
>>16508679
Get a counsellor or therapist. This isn't something that I think 4chan can remedy, and the /lgbt/ is probably the only place here that can make you feel any better.
>>
>>16508679
You brave enough to email me a pic of yourself?
>>
At least you can't breed now.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.