[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /adv/, I haven't posted here in a long while but this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (408 KB, 1184x1046) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
408 KB, 1184x1046
Hey /adv/,

I haven't posted here in a long while but this is killing me.

There's this girl I've liked for quite a while. She liked me, too, but we fell out of contact for a few months, and I saw her last week, and told her all the things I wished I could have told her before we went out of contact.

I asked her out for coffee, she suggested lunch, but revealed that she's seeing someone. We exchanged numbers, and she said she won't be able to do lunch til next week.

I'd really like to see her ASAP, ideally tomorrow night.

Should I show initiative and ask her out tomorrow, or should I wait til Monday or something?

This is really messing with my mind right now.
>>
>>16508533
>she's seeing someone
That's your cue to trot on, cowboy.

Unless you want to be a giant asshole.
>>
>>16508551
Fuck that.

She's only been "seeing" him for like two months.
>>
File: cotton.webm (2 MB, 480x288) Image search: [Google]
cotton.webm
2 MB, 480x288
>>16508564
What if it was you ya dumb cunt?

Say you go for it:
>you go for it
>she sleeps with you and breaks up with her current partner
cut to two months later
>she gets coffee with a "classmate" to discuss "schoolwork" or whatever the fuck excuse
>she sleeps with him

You don't want a girl like that. If she's not like that she won't go for it and if she goes for it she's not worth it. Full fucking stop.
>>
>>16508585
I'm positive the only reason she went with this other guy was because we fell out of contact.

Why else would she give me her number? Also, it's not like she went home with me that night. She set the boundary and I respected it.

They're not married, for fucks sake.
>>
>>16508605
Being in a relationship with someone implies that you're exclusive, don't give me that "he didn't marry her so she didn't cheat" bullshit.

You want her to go home with you, what difference does it make if I cut out a few dates? At the end of the day you'd be screwing over at least one person, maybe two, and possibly even yourself. My advice is to wait until she is single, there's nothing wrong with letting her know you're interested, but don't try to steal someone's girl man that's low.
>>
>>16508626
She agreed to lunch this week. I'd like to hang out tomorrow.

How, in your opinion, do I proceed? Back down and tell her "nvm k lol bye"?
>>
>>16508639
Lunch is just lunch, nobody cares if you just eat with the girl. The problem arises from what you want lunch to become.
>>
>>16508660
I'm not getting friend-zoned.

Guess I'm out in that scenario.

At least I have some options to think about. Thanks!
>>
don't show initiative. A lot of girls wouldn't have revealed that they're seeing someone. You showed too much interest. She might not even be seeing anyone seriously. You showed too much initiative. Be flirtatious without being forward. She already revealed that she has a b/f -- so now you can't be overtly forward. If things mesh well try being more flirtatious in a month or something. In the meantime start seeing someone else. If you're such a cooler guy she'll get jealous or reveal that the bf was just a cute fb or something. Showing "initiative" after she clearly set up a maginot line will show creepiness ;)
>>
>>16508533
Ask her now. Ignore the fags telling you to play hard to get/mindfuck her. Go after what you want in life, it's sexy
>>
>>16508763

to pull that off w/o being creepy requires 100% commitment to walk away. OP sounds a bit needy . 95% of guys can't pull off your suggestion. $5 says OP will sound creepy
>>
>>16508763
I never said play hard to get, I said he shouldn't chase after someone else's girl, and I still feel the same way.
>>
>>16508533
>Chick gives you number
>Seeing someone
>Girlfriend seeing "someone"
>Gives her number to another guy
>You're that guy.
Go for it, get some, she'll be gone in less than a year for a different dick.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.