[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
my girlfriend is making me see the nutcracker play. how long
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 1445086878517.jpg (12 KB, 424x394) Image search: [Google]
1445086878517.jpg
12 KB, 424x394
my girlfriend is making me see the nutcracker play.

how long is it?
should I get high beforehand?
>>
Get high as fuck. That play is fucking brutal boring and lame.
>>
>>16508357
Damn
>>
>>16508366

Take a gravity bong with and thank Anonymous later.
>>
Ya it is brutal as all fuck boring. Smoke a little green before the play, take a shower and enjoy it for what it is worth.
>>
>>16508355
its a wonderful, artistic experience filled with actors and dancers who have dedicated their life to putting on this performance, all for a measly bit of pay and weeks of rehearsals. They probably work another job outside of dance, and this is them following their dreams which most likely were crushed by those around them.

at least appreciate them and your girlfriend a little bit anon, jesus christ.
>>
>>16508355
Hire a balcony. Have her crack your nuts during the play. these things can be great
>>
Just watch the play you fucking faggot
>>
File: 1441349056497.jpg (42 KB, 411x495) Image search: [Google]
1441349056497.jpg
42 KB, 411x495
Damn OP you're comfy being stoned in front of your girl when she's not? Mine is a little judgemental bitch and it kills my high
>>
>>16508355
Chances are that you're talking about a ballet - that's the form The Nutcracker usually takes.

It's got some pretty dancing, some funny dancing and some exciting dancing, and a lot of melodies you know but didn't know came from here.

Go with an open mind and a non-drug-addled brain and you might even like it.
>>
>>16509539
Sounds like you have a great relationship
>>
>>16508355
Actually, I suggest sum shrooms or LSD before a play like that. That's a classic.

Is it the russian ballet performing it?

Dude, do u know the story of the nutcracker prince? The ballet focuses on... Well, ballerinas... But the story of the nutcracker prince is like, whoa... Dude...
>>
Bring a big bag of walnuts and several nutcrackers hidden on your body. Just keep cracking them throughout. Pass them out to people and shit.
>>
>>16508387
And don't forget to wash your hands!
>>
>>16508355
I think it's around 2 hours. Ah, it's not that brutal. I guess there are some dull moments, but there is some pretty cool dancing if it's put on by a reputable ballet company.

>little girl gets sucked into the world of toys or whatever
>nutcracker is some prince or knight or some shit
>falls in love with her
>some shit happens and they fight a big rat
>she wakes up and it was allllll a dream
>>
>>16508355
I<3CrazyBitchesWhoAreNormal.

˙uǝʞɔıɥɔ ɐ ʇsnظ ǝq ɹǝʌǝɹoɟ ןןıʍ noʎ ˙sʞɔıɯɯıb ʇsnظ ןןıʇs
>>
>>16508355
why would you not want to see a world famous play?

and
>getting high

are you 17 still or what?
>>
>>16508355
I went out with a grill who was in the nutcracker play for a while. I remember watching her dance, then fucking her on the side of the road in her explorer afterwards.

Good times. Poor girl was exhausted too, lol, but she was a giver and loved to please me.

Damn I miss her
>>
>>16509866
Believe it or not adults use drugs as well and tend to have access to the better ones you boring moralfag
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.