[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i've been dry all my life. i try and try, girl after girl,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1439898544977.jpg (65 KB, 600x412) Image search: [Google]
1439898544977.jpg
65 KB, 600x412
i've been dry all my life. i try and try, girl after girl, friendzone after friendzone to no avail at all. my standards get lower and lower each year yet this doesn't help either. im still rather young, but the fact that i still haven't had my first kiss is beyond embarrassing.

i'm beginning to think life is useless and has no meaning, but idk.

what should i do to fix this life-long problem, /adv/?
>>
>>16507836
theraphy?
>>
you do know you have to be +18 to be on this board right?

if you are apologies please continue with details maybe we can help
>>
>>16507836
Not sure where to start. Are you fat/ugly?
>>
>>16507840
possibly.
>>16507841
i am. 22.
what else would you like to know?
>>16507848
i'm skinny and black. yes, i would consider myself ugly.
>>
>>16507856
Literally just pay for sex and you'll realize how dumb you were for chasing it all these years.
>>
>>16507836
>i've been dry all my life. i try and try, girl after girl, friendzone after friendzone to no avail at all. my standards get lower and lower each year yet this doesn't help either. im still rather young, but the fact that i still haven't had my first kiss is beyond embarrassing.

>i'm beginning to think life is useless and has no meaning, but idk.

>what should i do to fix this life-long problem, /adv/?

I am convinced that you are desperate enough to try anything.

>It Works By RHJ
http://www.winnersworld.com/motivational/R_H_Jarrett.pdf

>The Lazy Mans Way To Riches
http://www.what-is-coaching.com/support-files/lazymansway2riches.pdf

>The Genie Within: The Subconscious Mind and How To Use It
http://www.thegeniewithin.com/templates/files/LSI%20Manuscript+e%20Book.pdf

Plan well, then enjoy life.
>>
>>16507864
losing my virginity to a prostitute?
i don't even think i live anywhere that's legal (east coast US)
>>
>>16507870
i'll take a look at these. thanks.
>>
First off stop bitching about the friend zone.
>>
It must be the anxiety. Try lube.
>>
>>16507946
why?
i would appreciate at least one serious relationship, even if we're just "talking" or have a thing.

most of the time they say that they would like us just to be friends but then we never talk again or it's very awkward small talk

>>16507950
idk about that
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.