[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I went on a date with this one girl a long time ago. It was a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1448582102757.jpg (101 KB, 850x1200) Image search: [Google]
1448582102757.jpg
101 KB, 850x1200
I went on a date with this one girl a long time ago. It was a weird date. She was pretty bitchy too. Should I give her another chance or just put her in my "friendzone" forever?
>>
>>16507413
How long ago was this? Did you like her?
>>
>>16507451
Months ago. I did yes, although as I said, kinda bitchy. I don't really feel like thinking about it anymore. I don't like thinking in general, you know,
>>
>>16507456
Woa, dude months ago? Did she reciprocate by any chance, play games at all? Maybe you should just let this go. Try dating one of her friends instead.
>>
>>16507462
The feels man. Yea, I know, maybe I should. I doubt if she's cool enough and really deserves me. Maybe you're right.
>>
>>16507465
You could consider pumping and dumping her. Some girl are really weird, though, and you don't want her to be too clingy. Imagine if she gets pregnant. You don't want that to happen.
>>
>>16507486
Word.
>>
>>16507486
I noticed her following me around, too. Kinda weird, any woman with confidence would just talk to me. I ignored, but I shouldn't have. I send her messages to cut it out, though. She didn't cut it out. I also tried talking to her about it, but she ignored me. Is that a dealbreaker?
>>
>>16507542
Of course that's a dealbreaker. You're way to nice and available dude, this girl is mistreating you and you're still thinking about why she's doing what she's doing and you're letting it go. Hold her responsible!
>>
>>16507550
She was mean to me as well, insulting me and stuff. And her friend didn't tell that maybe her behavior was out of line and that she should change it. She just rolled with it.
>>
>>16507558
Jesus, dude. You care too much if you're still sticking around. These girls are legit bitches to you and are abusive and you're hoping for them to magically change overnight? Is that why you're still here? Wake up, dude, ain't gonna happen. Walk away while you still can and never look back. You sound like the type who would stick up for others, but don't forget yourself in the process! Stick up for yourself, too! Fuck these bitches!
>>
>>16507568
You're right. You're right anon on 4chan. This shit ends here. God, I'm so stupid for not seeing this earlier. Thanks again!
>>
>>16507575
Don't beat yourself up too much man. Just make sure to watch your own back better next time!
>>
>>16507581
Will do! Thanks again anon! They aint gonna do it for me, amirite? Haha
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.