[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello /adv/ i have a relatively simple question to ask you. I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
Hello /adv/
i have a relatively simple question to ask you.
I like this girl (pic related) but i have some problems getting into the friendly chat.

We are in the same class, we talk sometimes but it's often verry limited or for a few seconds about something school related and nothing more.
Yesterday i wrote to her, but it was only 2 messages and then she ended the conversation basicly. i dont know if she doesn't want to talk or what is going on?

What could i ask her about or what could be a good way to start a conversation without it being too much. i'm forced into a group with her tomorrow (just her and me) so i want to talk alot to her.

What could i ask her? How should i start?
>>
>>16507174
Anyone?
>>
>>16507174
I have no idea why people do this. "I really like this grill so I'm going to post a pic of her on 4chin, because nothing bad will ever come of that".
>>
>>16507191
Newfags never learn.
>>
>>16507191
Well there is no way to trace it back. so why not?
>>
File: c9dsc.jpg (9 KB, 224x300) Image search: [Google]
c9dsc.jpg
9 KB, 224x300
>>16507174
Ask her if she is related to steve buscemi. It's a great icebreaker.
>>
Make yourself the best man that you can be.
Learn something and follow it through, until you are really good at it.
Doesn't matter what.
Tl;dr, get a life.
You write your own movie, and you're the hero.
Do this, and invite her to take part in your life.
It's as simple (or as difficult) as that.
>>
>>16507252
Thanks anon
>>
do something you are passionate about, and tell her.

Women like men who are passionate about something.
What are you passionate about?
What is your movie?
>>
Depending on you, you could maybe strike up a conversation and do some routines like the pickup artists will tell you.
Bullshit. GO WITH THE FLOW, strike up a conversation, and if there is even just a little bit of a sexual innuendo, go with it, be relaxed.
Even if it doesn't hit right away, keep on.
Fake it till you make it...
>>
>>16507205
there used to be a way of doing that...
you should never, EVER trust anything from/to the internet
>>
And a final advice from this old man:
Keep up with the things i said, and you're eventually gonna make it into her pants, if you really want it.
Persistance is an alpha thread, just don't forget that even if this doesn't work out, there's a whole lot of fish in the sea, and you should view this whole endeaviour like catching a fish.

If this one won't bite then,...next!
>>
>>16507205
>>16507331
actually, that old way still works. SB, from northern europe (I guess).

I suggest you delete the pic
>>
>>16507174
You should go up to her and show her screencaps of this thread.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.