[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Asked her out and this is what I got. "ahh that's sweet,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
Asked her out and this is what I got. "ahh that's sweet, but I really do have alot going on im sorry /:" Move on?
>>
>>16507087
javascript:quote('16507087');
>>
>>16507087

yes, obviously
>>
>>16507087
She's totally interested. Just go to her house and propose marriage to her.
>>
>>16507087
She has nothing going on but you should get your move on. That's the way girls say "I'm not even remotely interested in you in a sexual manner."
>>
>>16507087
Why aren't you balls deep in her ass yet? You heard the girl, she doesn't want you!
>>
>>16507087
She isn't interested in you. I've been there. It sucks being a non-entity to women, but not every guy is meant to reproduce.
>>
>>16507087
Did she force a laugh when she said it? If so, she's a feminist troll. You never had her.
>>
Shes not interested, dont bother. Move on.

>mfw OP wont heed our advice and persist.
>>
>>16507620
Op here. Don't worry, I am listening to your advice
>>
>>16507645
Sine your keen on taking my advice as well as everyone elses. Rejection sucks. You will be bummed and thats ok but youll get over it. If anything when youbdo, look back and say its her loss. Just do your thing, talk to other chicks. This works wonders.
>>
>>16507087

Think of it this way:

Shes not interested, you wont get to be with her

In exchange, you'll grow as a person, and become better at handling rejection as an emotionally mature man that knows how to carry himself and move on.

You'll be cool bro, just move on
>>
>>16507773
To be honest, I am feeling a bit better hearing your tips. Hopefully it won't be long for me to get better
>>
>>16507317
Betafag.
>>
yes. and dont talk to her again unless she talks to you first
>>
>>16508195
This is the most important advice.
>>
>>16507087
SHITPOSTING
>>
>>16507087
I don't know OP, I asked her out too and got an instant yeah, sure.
Might be all a lie though.
>>
stop replying, you fucking retards
the OP got a response in the first posts already
>>
>>16508373
bump
>>
>>16507087
yup
>>
>>16507087
Wow that's a pretty harsh rejection
>>
>>16507087
lmao!
>inb4 she starts dating some other guy in 2 weeks
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.