[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How soon is too soon?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
I'll keep shit simple - I recently met a friend of a friend who I think is pretty. She seemed to think I was funny and we seem to have similar tastes. How soon is too soon to ask her out on a date and how long is too long to make a move?

Thanks in advance.
>>
Bump. Anyone got any wisdom to share here?
>>
>>16506626
No such thing as too soon, only too late.
>>
>>16506781
That's what I thought, but my friend said to wait at least a month. That's too long, isn't it?
>>
>>16506626
I'd go on dates for like the next 10 years. Make sure he pays for everything. No sexy time before that. That's all men care about anyway. Who needs anyway? I'm going lesbian! #ProudFeminist#Never Again#Freedom#INoNeedNoMan#Happiness
>>
>>16506807
A week might have been too long.
>>
>>16506626
>How soon is too soon to ask her out on a date and how long is too long to make a move?
Really, you should have done it allready, but failing that do it now, as in right now. Single women are like sunny days in Scotland - they're as rare as rocking horse manure to start with, and even when they do appear they're not around for very long. If you say to yourself "I don't want to seem too keen", I need to build up my confidence first", or "I'll have a good oppertunity on such and such day" what'll happen is you'll go to her house to ask her out next weekend and she'll open the door with a 7' black man hanging out the back of her.
>>
>>16506825
>>16506832
Alright. One last Q - how totally cheesy would it be to ask her out to lunch as a 21 questions question?
>>
>>16506874
Top tier cringeworthy.
>>
>>16506874
Too cheesy.
>>
>>16506876
Fucking perfect, thanks.
>>
We're getting lunch on Wednesday. That counts, right?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.