[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want my first time having sex to be by a man who is rough alpha
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 2
File: 56582751.jpg (157 KB, 500x433) Image search: [Google]
56582751.jpg
157 KB, 500x433
I want my first time having sex to be by a man who is rough alpha male. I don't want some submissive pussyfooting whimp to be all soft and nice with my body.

How to make this happen? I'm not pretty enough to attract alpha males for relationships (yeah I don't want to fuck without a relationship).
>>
>>16506572
the kind of man youre after will not get into a relationship without fucking you first.
>>
>>16506576
You don't know that. How about giving some constructive advice, if you're capable?
>>
>>16506576

This
>>
post a classified ad looking for a dom
>>
>>16506606

If you're talking about the average "rough alpha male", they're not going to be interested in waiting to be a couple before fucking.

You're probably better off finding a stronger beta who can fake it after you have your relationship safety blanket.
>>
Rape is probably your best best. Try dressing like a slut and hanging out in shitty hoods at night.
>>
>wants alpha male
>no fuck without relationship
>unattractive

Grill,

Alpha male is a guy who every girl wants, he swims in pussy, if theres an UNATTRACTIVE girl that DOESNT give out pussy, its equal to trash to him. Why the fuck would any alpha be interested in the said girl in any way? And if he did, it would mean he changed from alpha into an submissive beta kek, since he is letting and unattractive girl cockblock him from more pussy.
>>
>>16506576
This is so 100% true

No alpha male would
>>
I think alot of women want someone to just be so into them at that moment that they can do nothing else but just push u against the wall and fuck. Men tend to lack the confidence these days to be so forthcoming. As well as society and the whole 'rape' thing. It's a thin line.
>>
>>16506572
Where do you live?
>>
>>16506657
Yeah, it's a complete turn-off when you are really into someone and they anxiously flick your clit twice and are then surprised you don't go wild during sex. Sheesh, nothing wrong with letting your partner know (and even better, feel) you want them bad.
>>
>>16506657
yep

>>16506716
US
>>
>>16506572
>I want my first time having sex to be by a man who is rough alpha male.
>I'm not pretty enough to attract alpha males for relationships
>I don't want to fuck without a relationship
Look, when Maverick walks in to the bar, he makes a beeline for Kelly McGillis. The split second he realises she's not going to put out he just walks away and goes back to his beer.

What you're asking for is for Maverick to walk in to the bar and say "Hey Goose, see that ugly chick over there with a face like a bulldog licking piss of a thistle? I'm going to ignore all these beautiful women and instead spend the next month getting no action just to prove how commited I am to her. We'll play board games together, go for long walks on the beach, maybe even get a cat and pretend we're its mum and dad. If I'm really lucky after all that, she might just let me get to second base".
>>
>>16506750
Where in the US?
>>
>>16506794
lmao
you're a good writer

>>16506800
north and east
>>
>>16506809
Neat. I think we should talk.

[email protected]
>>
>>16506572
though it wasn't really planned this is what happened to me and it worked out ok.

In the beginning of a relationship with a guy I really liked but knew when we both were ready (both of us virgins) it would be quick with plenty of I love you's and not what I really had in mind.

He was working and went to a party with a girl friend of mine and her bf and was joined by a really hot friend of her bf and we all started partying and I had sex with that guy. He was all over me and I was so worked up and drunk I wanted it badly. He and I never spoke again and 2 months later I had sex for the first time with my bf, it was as I expected, OK but it got better over time. He never knew
>>
>>16506826
Wow interesting. No guilt or attachement to the guy you lost it to?
>>
>>16506854
I had a little guilt right after it happened because I saw a friend of my bf at the party and got scared he knew but he didn't and a few times when I really fell in love with my bf I second guessed myself but because I was drunk and so worked up and didn't have any attachment to the guy it was easy for me to put it out of my mind. I also saw the guy a few times but he didn't acknowledge me nor I him but I would remember how excited I was.
>>
>>16506572
alpha here. there is no way your virgin pussy can handle a rough fucking. if youre lucky, youll be able to handle a gentle beta asking if youre okay because it takes 20 minutes for a single thrust. also, we arent interested in commitment, so if thats a prereq, we'll pass because the next girl wants to go home with us tonight and be in a relationship within a week.
tldr; you arent a catch.
>>
>>16506826
How can you live with yourself?
>>
>>16506606
You don't know shit. How about giving some believable bait, if you're capable?
>>
>>16506943
I compartmentalize. The girl that lost her virginity to the guy at the party was one me and the one with my bf I love the real me. It was a once in a lifetime experience so I sleep well.
>>
>>16506957
So you are a broken person. Your persona is shattered in two halves. I hope you continue to fragment until you don't know who you are anymore and freak the fuck out. Just kidding I know you just baiting anon.
>>
>>16506972
I think we all have things we would like to do at least once but are too afraid. I got drunk and did mine (meaningless sex with a guy that would never be in a relationship with me nor I him) but it doesn't make me another person but one with another experience. I was trying to explain to OP why I'm not eat up with guilt.
>>
Craigslist.
>>
>>16506572

hey fuck wench
>>
>>16507377
ey wench fucker
>>
>>16506994
You are a terrible person for your actions, do not forget that going forward!
>>
>>16506606
You are an idiot.
>>
>>16506572

Say you like it rough?

If you want to get in relationship actually saying what you're into is important
>>
>>16506572
This whole OP post makes me shake my head.
>relationshit
No. The only "alpha male" you're going to get for a relationship is a guy who actually likes you and is also rough in bed. or can be taught to be rough in bed. which brings me to:
>hurr durr I want an alpha male in bed
Do you realize that *amazing* sex almost never *just happens*? It's BUILT. You build up to amazing sex. So now that you know that's the type of sex you want, you could easily find a man and just tell him to do that to you. Lots of guys take good direction.
>unattractive
You are seriously going to go have to put in effort to get a guy that can fuck like that if you're ugly. So, really now, you need to do things like:
>stare at him like you want to do everything he tells you
>tell him: "I want to do everything you tell me to do"
>tell him again later because he probably needed some serious time to think about it
>>
>>16506572
Obviously a troll.
>>
If you can be independent yet submissive at the same time, as in, you're dominant but you let me lead without subtly making me handle absolutely every aspect of your life, aka alpha female, then it won't be hard finding an alpha and getting fucked properly.
>>
>>16509424
either you're getting bad dick or are the bad dick

just saying breh

ps ur a fagget
>>
File: nHrR5X7.png (124 KB, 284x243) Image search: [Google]
nHrR5X7.png
124 KB, 284x243
> Wanna get fucked hard by an alpha
> but only after he waits and is all cuddly and beta in regards to relationships ;^)
>>
>>16509502
How old are you? My dick's amazing.
>>
>>16509547
21 breh how about u and dat amazing dick of urs breh

>no homo
>>
>>16509553
Yeah how about it? I told you, it's amazing. No, it's:
>I haven't been fucked like that since grade school
and
>I can't remember the last time I came that much
(their words)
>Amazing
>>
>>16509571
nvm u a pussy fuck u breh u aint got shet
>>
>>16509580
What the fuck did you just say ?
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.