[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I become a masseuse?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.gif (178 KB, 450x329) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
178 KB, 450x329
Femanon, here. I've been going to uni, and am taking useless classes like art/English/history, and I feel like I'm just headed for a job as a teacher, which would suck.

So, my question is, would it more more logical to go to school to become a masseuse, and do looks have anything to do with it?
>>
Learn to be a therapeutic massager. Pays well, and if you are good and fix and aching back, you will respected and seeked out.
Why is teaching a shitty job?
>>
>>16506538
>Why is teaching a shitty job?
Terrible working conditions, crippling bureaucracy, a fundamentally misguided regulatory regime, and generally being spit upon by society (both right AND left, these days) more than any other profession outside of sex work.
>>
>>16506565
Why don't you take meaningful classes?
>>
>>16506573
That wasn't me, and I'm not taking meaningful classes because I'm stupid and didn't take some pre-requisites.
>>
>>16506579
How old are you?
>>
>>16506582
>>
>>16506585
That's fresh meat tier.
Take the pre-requisites and have a good degree, even if it means you have to learn for a year or two extra. You will worship your decision later on.
>>
>>16506590
Thanks for the advice.
>>
>>16506585
You have plenty of time to change and get a different, better degree
>>
>>16506585
Go for a better degree, or do what >>16506538 said, therapeutic massager is a solid choice.
>>
>>16506520
Do you really want to be a masseuse?

If I were you, I would just bang out uni then go to masseuse training. That way you'll have something to fall back on.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.