[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Communication with my ex has gone from nonexistent to somewhat
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: iminentthreat.jpg (99 KB, 584x488) Image search: [Google]
iminentthreat.jpg
99 KB, 584x488
Communication with my ex has gone from nonexistent to somewhat casual and lighthearted. How do I transition from casual texting to heated sexting?

I want her back because the sex was fantastic.
>>
that's sorta gay. obsessing over one person like that. is your self worth really that low?
go outside
>>
>>16506571
Nah, dude. We've been split for over five months now and while the break up shook me up for a while, I am cool with it now.

As far as I'm concerned, she's a stranger who just happens to know precisely how I like my women to move.

I just don't want to accidentally pick any old scabs while texting her.
>>
>>16506434
Always about sex. Keep it in your pants boy. And stop staring at the womens boobs. Even if you didn't look stop looking you disgusting perv. They should cut your dick off! I hate male desire! I still love you, though! Please forgive me, I didn't mean it like that..
>>
>>16506434
That's the worst reason to get back with someone. It'll end again in utter disaster. And why did you start talking again after five months? That's too long of a time to start a new relationship together, because too much has happened in between. And also too long to just start randomly talking with each other again.
>>
>>16506745
It was fantastic because it was intimate and loving. If it was all about my dick I wouldn't be looking to get into her pants specifically after two months of figuring out it wasn't all about my dick.
>>
>>16506782
What are you on about?
>>
>>16506780
It's not the whole reason, just the most immediate gratifying. We met in college and broke up when she graduated. I wanna say job stress killed our relationship, but a bunch of shit built up to it and saving our relationship wasn't in the cards for her.

I spent the first month of the break up being a baby, next two giving her space, then I tried "moving on" and went out with everyone but figured out quickly that without love I just don't care. I could have closed the book on dating and just waited the feels out, but I decided to see how she was doing.

I finally reestablished communication about a week ago. We've been sharing old jokes. I want to give her wave after wave of kinky bdsm orgasm and the cuddle with her until morning like old times.
>>
>>16506796
Five months is just a long time. But you also need to understand that your old relationship is dead. Can you handle starting over from scratch with this person?
>>
>>16506820
I would only be okay with stating over if it was from scratch. Towards the end, things turned kind of cold. I don't want that again. I want that kinky honeymooning experience back. And I think I understand how to keep things from going sour again.
>>
>>16506867
Then go for it. And good luck this time.
>>
>>16506870
Wishing me good luck is nice and all. Thanks.

But I still don't know how to initiate sexting.
>>
>>16507102
Hold a conversation, when you get a chance that isn't cheesy, slip in some innuendos. Banter. Flirt. If you're willing to risk it, envoke old memories. Sexting will naturally occur if she wants it
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.