[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>last year of high school >buried in school work >the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: imageproxy.jpg (33 KB, 620x348) Image search: [Google]
imageproxy.jpg
33 KB, 620x348
>last year of high school
>buried in school work
>the whole graduation thing has me scared
>suffer from s.a.d almost every winter
>dog of ten years is really fucking sick and can't eat anything
>gotten so weak, he has to be carried up stairs when he gets taken out to piss
>probably going to have to put him down soon
>friends started saying i've been acting like a mopey cunt lately
>too negative
>hard to be around now

Should I change something about myself or should i just tell them to fuck off for now and that I have a valid excuse not to be in high spirits? Who's in the wrong? Or should I maybe do a combination of the two?
>>
>>16506364
you're a stupid pathetic person dude
i'm in my last year of high school too
grow the fuck up
these are honestly your biggest worries in life?
>s.a.d
oh my god
>>
>>16506395
What's wrong with being bummed out about a dog you've had since you were 8 dying? Why the fuck would that make someone pathetic? Plus, you can agree with me that the whole prospect of graduation makes you anxious too, right?
>>
>>16506923
nah
>>
>>16506927
Guess it's a me problem then. I don't know, it's stressful. I only have an idea of what I want to do and I don't have any fucking money to get into uni or college
>>
literally underage b&
>>
>>16507564
someone can be 18 and in highschool
>>
op dont listen to this cunt >>16506395

Youre not a robot, sometimes we all get sad and need to retreat from the world/other people for a short time. Do what you feel you need to but dont come to be defined by the sadness you are experiencing. Feel, it, examine it and when the time is right, let it go and get on with life.

Sorry about your dog too. Dogs are ultimate bros. It's hard when they leave.

Good luck buddy.
>>
>>16507732
I agree. Sometimes it's hard not to be a cunt around other people. It's very normal to feel normal as high school and college end, so don't worry about it.

Having lots of bad shit going on in your life isn't a perfect excuse for acting mean, but it's not an awful one either. Feel better.
>>
>>16507732
>>16507776
Thanks guys. It's been rough for the last little while but things will get better hopefully. It's not like my friendship with these guys is dead or anything. I just need to give them and myself time. I can't blame them either if I'm going to be honest. I've been a chore to be around lately but I'll get better.
>>
>>16507564
/thread
>>
>>16509300
again, most people are 18 in their senior year
>>
>>16506395
>when you think s.a.d. means sad.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.