[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Assuming she would let you pump your semen inside her and produce
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 2
File: 17284850809881331348.jpg (143 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
17284850809881331348.jpg
143 KB, 720x1280
Assuming she would let you pump your semen inside her and produce a child of your own, would you date a single mom /adv/? I got a reply on a dating site from the girl in this pic, she is 31 years old and has 3 kids.
>>
File: 1279773176611058626.jpg (66 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
1279773176611058626.jpg
66 KB, 540x960
Here is another pic of her.
>>
You date, you become attached to her children.
You will have no legal rights to them, if/when you break up you will never have contact with the kids again and it can really fuck you up. I'd highly advise against it. You would also have to deal with having your life limited by the whims of the children's biological father. Like good luck needing to move your family out of state.
>>
yeah why not
>>
also, its pretty shitty of you to post pictures of this woman on 4chan.
>>
>>16506304
This
>>
>>16506287
>that haircut
>those tats
>3 previous children

I'm willing to bet that her children all have different fathers. Anyway, I'm going to get quite a lot of shit but whatever, based on her looks and the information you provided I would not date her.

Too many red flags.
>>
Absolutely not.
>>
>>16506287
Single mom with 3 kids ? No
>>
>>16506287
That's fucking retarded. Why do that to yourself?
>>
>>16506287
>mutiple tattoo's
>side cut
>facial piercing
>trying to look like a teenager at 31
>three bin lids that you'll get saddled with.

I say go for it OP, there's no way it could possibly go wrong.
>>
>>16506287
NO NO NO NO NO
>>
>>16506287
It's fucked up you're posting a pic of her here. But also, no. She looks bizarre. Like something out of american horror story.
>>
>>16506287
I'll fuck sluts with chest tatts, but would never be seen in public with one.
>>
>>16506287

This is bait, yes?

She has way too many red flags for a long term thing. You'd have to be retarded to evn consider it. Also, it's low to post her pics.

On a general basis, though, MAYBE a woman with one kid could be okay. Depends on how things ended up the way they did, really.

I had a love interest with a kid - the father was dead. A tragic accident. It didn't become a long term thing for us, but we remain...interested. Sort of. She is the kind of individual this could work with, but she's rare.
>>
>>16506287
No. She sounds like an unstable mess.
>>
>>16506735
This

What kind of dating? Casual dating or serious relationship? I'd happily plow her trench but unless she turned out to be super stable and a great person I'd not be building my life around her.

Kids can be fun but also very limiting, especially if you none of your own.
>>
>>16507153
This. I'd fuck her but there's no way I get into anything serious with her. Unfortunately it takes some confidence not to jump into a serious relationship with the first mildly attractive girl who wants it but to consider practical factors. This, however, is an obvious one. No.
>>
3 children, tattoos, hairstyle tells me this is a giant red flag
>>
>>16506287
Totally. Raise the seed of another. Be a beta like Dexter.
>>
>>16506287
No. I'd never date a single mom, simply because I don't like kids.
>>
>>16506304
>also, its pretty shitty of you to post pictures of this woman on 4chan.

Actually, I think he should have his ass beat for it.
>>
Some single moms just want to get laid.
If this is the case, go for it.
>>
Million red flags. Nope.

You can do better.
>>
>>16506287
She's probably way too dysfunctional for you to want to stay with her long-term, but you can only know that if you decide to date her first. If you're really interested, and I imagine you are since you bothered to ask the question, you might as well give things a shot with her
>>
>>16506287
If she didn't have kids I'd say she's a tranny. She has almost all the red flags one should stay away from except the brightly colored hair.
>>
She is the personification of red flag, I wouldn't even touch her with someone else's dick.
>>
Wouldn't be surprised if she has STD's aswell.
>>
>>16506287
Do you want to take care of another man's progeny?

I would absolutely, in your shoes, hit it, but I don't think I'd stick around. She looks like she's hurting for a man in her life but isn't trying hard enough to get one. Any mom on a dating site is a huge red flag for me.
>>
>>16506287
lol
single moms- not. even. once.
>>
Are you crazy? Are you out of your mind?
>>
>all of these people saying they would hit it

Probably the same things the fathers of her children said. Now they have to pay child support for 18 years.
>>
>3 kids
>side cut
>tattoos

stay away mate.
drama queen ahead.
>>
Never date single moms.

Never fuck single moms without a condom.

Never get attached to children of single moms.
>>
Would not date, wouldn't even hit, if a real friend even considered fucking one I would do my very best to talk him out of it.

>>16508425
Not even with a condom, now that spermjacking is a thing.

http://www.lasisblog.com/2011/02/26/man-receives-oral-sex-ordered-to-pay-child-support/
>>
Don't do it OP, I'm literally in a situation right now with a single parent. The entire relationship was two years of hell, I've dealt with her still seeing her child's father and cheating on me with him multiple times, to helping her take care of her needs as well as the child (10k in debt) all while falling out and deciding to breakup and still in the same apartment we got less than 6 months ago. Now I have to lose the bond I have with her daughter who associates me as her father and figure out how to pay all of this debt and getting a new place after the lease here is broken. Fuck that shit OP! I'm not even kidding around, women with kids are trouble, unless the daddy is dead, don't even bother. Fuck them, but don't get attached.
>>
never, ever
>>
>>16509050
Op I'm so serious, don't do it. There is a reason she is single with 3 kids. Stay away.
>>
Honestly if you're even considering this you stand absolutely no chance and the crazy cunts will eat you alive. Have fun in your shitty life, faggot.
>>
Lenin himself would be impressed to see that many red flags
>>
>>16506287
What if she's a widow?

It's just a date, Op. You don't lose out on anything from a walk at a park and a smootie. Worst comes to worst you get an interesting hour with a strange lady. Trust in yourself to recognize red flags and don't be afraid to ask blunt questions.
>>
>>16506287
Dating someone to produce a child?

Lol

What are you smoking Op? Because what ever it is it's far too strong.
>>
Are the children hot?
>>
No.
>>
>>16506287
I would fuck one but actually date, i dont think so. I would have to put up with her kid and the father of her child if hes in the picture. If I do fuck one, I want to be adment about not introducing me to her kid. I dont want them to think Im the nee dad and I dont want to be.
>>
>>16509353
anon asking the important questions
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.