[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Found Jewelry
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: joe the everyman.jpg (37 KB, 800x532) Image search: [Google]
joe the everyman.jpg
37 KB, 800x532
A week ago, a found a (presumably) diamond ring on the floor at Wendy's. I forgot about it until now because I was busy with exams. How can I turn it in to the police without them thinking I stole it?
>>
>>16506245
pawn it pussy
>>
Why would someone turn in jewellery they stole when it's so easy to sell. So you're fine, but you're better off leaving it at Wendy's. No one had ever called the police because they lost their ring
>>
>>16506336
They might if it was an engagement ring
>>
Stop making this thread.
>>
>>16506363
not until I get a decent answer
>>
>>16506336
It could be cubic Zirc and $15 bucks at walmizzle
>>
By saying you found it at Wendy's a week ago and had finals and forgot so you could only turn it in today. They aren't going to arrest you, unless you're black and in a rasict area. Its to much work for them. If you must lie/are that worried, say you found it today. Tell the slightly modified truth. They aren't going to fact check when you were at Wendy's. Arresting your would be a waste of time, since you're returning it. If no one claims it I believe it becomes yours, depending on where you are from of course. A cop might claim it themselves of courses, but meh.
>>
>a week.
Just take it to the police and say you found it a week ago but today was the first time you could get down the station.

If you had it for a month, then I would tell you to give up but a week is nothing.
>>
File: OP is a tard.jpg (52 KB, 625x495) Image search: [Google]
OP is a tard.jpg
52 KB, 625x495
Ring the Wendys and find out if anyone had called looking for it.
Otherwise keep it.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.