[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I stop smoking? Good alternatives? Tried vaping, but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: 1448133043474.gif (131 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1448133043474.gif
131 KB, 640x480
Should I stop smoking?

Good alternatives? Tried vaping, but doesn't feel right.
>>
Smoking makes you cool and a badass, stop smoking only if you want to be a betafag whimp quitter faggot.
otherwise keep sucking on those bitches.
>no homo
>>
>>16505809
>Should I stop smoking?
IF you really need to ask....then no.
>>
Stop it, smoking is for weak faggots who need something to escape life and reinforce their omg I'm nervous bitchy attitude.
>>
>>16505809
No.
There are many tastes of cigarettes out there that you haven't tried.
>>
>>16505874
Says a faggot who is posting on 4chan.
>hurr durr my addictions are better than yours!
>it's ok when I ''escape life'', but not ok when you do it in a way that I disprove off
You faggots should just kill yourselves. You are the exact reason people shouldn't stop smoking.
>>
>>16505809

>I used to smoke cigarettes
>But then I got high~

cigarettes have no effect on me ( unless I smoke a lot ). I smoked weed before I tried cigarettes.

Anyway, I'm THAT guy who's going to recommend weed over cigarettes. So I don't really have to explain my argument since there are many others who have before me.
>>
>>16505887
>projecting this much
Haven't been on 4chan for two weeks and almost always visit adv.
Even though this is a mongolian circlejerking forum there are normal people here as well.
>>
>>16505809
Buy less packets.

Gradually wean yourself off of them, as opposed to going cold turkey. Make a timetable, even.

>>16505902
This is terrible, almost laughable advice.

OP, if you have trouble quitting smoking, getting hooked on weed will mess your life up even more. It's also more expensive, and frowned upon, for obvious reasons.

You don't want to become a degenerate, trust me.
>>
>>16505914
> implying weed makes you a degenerate

I'll give you this, it's maybe not a good idea to recommend a better smoking ingredient to a person who's asking if he should quit smoking.

I happen to be a person who performs at life better with the occasional session. I can think of things from a different perspective, and it also helps me with writing, art, and performing menial tasks. Hell, it even helps me write code.

I'm just saying, I've heard of people quitting cigarettes because weed is a better alternative. And I've also heard of people indulge on both.

So I know both the pros and cons to suggesting it. But weed has a more positive impact on my life so I recommend it.
>>
>>16506018
Anecdotal sure. But still.
>>
>>16505902
kek I have a friend who smokes weed only too but he mixes the weed with tobacco as is customary in our parts. it's funny to see how oblivious he is that he is craving the fucking tobacco like a chain smoker who smokes every other day.
>>
>>16506018
DUDE WEED LMAO
>>
>>16506035
I heard smoking tobacco is better than cigarettes cuz they put other addictive chemicals in cigarettes.

Smoked tobacco outta my bong once. Doesn't agree with my throat.
>>
>>16506047
ah naw bruv i meant he opens up the ciggies
>>
>>16506049
tobacco smells really bad and it really sticks too

weed is easier to mask.

tobacco and cigarettes make me feel the hair in my legs. It's not relaxing for me.
>>
Look into smoking lobeline that's mixed into herbal cigarettes. I'll find a link for you hold on
>>
Sorry the herb is called lobelia

http://flowingfree.org/best-herbs-to-help-you-quit-smoking/
>>
>>16505903
>Almost always visit adv
jesus whats wrong with you
>>
If you can't not smoke them, don't buy them, that is what I've been doing, try to reduce smoking little by little. If you hangout with smokers and they offer you one just don't light it right away because you'll probably get another one after you'll get a second one after you finish it.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.