[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /adv/, Basically girl trouble. I'm 23 years old and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
Hey /adv/,
Basically girl trouble. I'm 23 years old and the last few months of my 5 year relationship have been rocky to say the least. She's finished her degree and is in another country right now and I havent seen her in about 4 months. I'm going on vacation to a nearby country and so i invited her...but her reaction was basically to tell me she feels like she's lying when she says she loves me and that she doesn't know about her schedule but even if she could go she doesn't want to. She doesn't want to be near me or see me.

I felt like shit at such a response and I basically havent answered at all in 2 days. I just noticed she unfriended me from fb like an hour ago so presumably she's treating it like a breakup now.

I guess I'm just thinking if it's worth salvaging at this point. There's a ton wrong. 5 years though... She's not even just my girlfriend, she was my fiance.

I could try talking to her but I honestly feel like I'm not the one in the wrong here. What kind of response is that to an invitation to see each other?

Thanks for any advice /adv/. Needless to say I've been feeling like shit for a while now.
>>
>>16505092
bump

anybody?
>>
>>16505133
insults...mockery...anything welcome at all...
bump
>>
She sounds immature as hell, minor little hiccup and deletes you from Facebook?

I'd let her walk

Source: did a 5 year relationship with 2 years long distance, ended it, have no regrets
>>
>>16505092
After reading this and experiencing multiple relationships ending like this...

I originally thought I was the problem, but now I realize the Femnazi movement has turned most women into heartless and fickle pieces of shit.

And we're all going to die alone because of it.

Get used to being lonely. It's the best advice I can think of, even for myself. Oh, but call it "independence," because that sounds stronger/postive, right? Smh
>>
>>16505195
>>16505187
Thanks guys.

She always said she considered herself "traditional" and she was but she's changed quite a bit. She studied here in San Francisco for a few years.

What i hate is that there's already a vulture flying around her. One of her male friends that so obviously has a thing for her. Fuck.
>>
>>16505204
Is there anything you think that led up to this?
>>
>>16505092
>She's not even just my girlfriend, she was my fiance.
Hope you can get your ring back, lol
>>
>>16505260
A few weeks ago(2-3) we had a major fight about us not talking enough. I thought it was just the usual stuff that comes along with a long distance relationship. We've been talking less frequently, and arguing more in the past few months.
>>
>>16505092
Oh and she also said she felt suffocated and not my fault. That during that last argument a few weeks ago she couldnt even cry over me anymore.
>>
That is indeed a shitty response and warrants an explanation. But if that was her explanation, to me it sounds like she doesn't feel the same way about you anymore and isn't willing to try. She is moving on and you should try and do the same.
>>
>>16505092
Sorry to hear that bud. I would move on if i were you.even if she would have come back soon from abroad, do you think it is.worth salvaging after this?
>>
She's fucking foreign guys over there. I guarantee it. She's moved on.

You should, too.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.