[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In real life I'm overall respectful and decent to women.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 2
In real life I'm overall respectful and decent to women. Maybe I'm not perfect, but I'm not out of the ordinary I'm pretty sure.

On the internet I'm like pic related (I'm the green). I make girls cry and sometimes threaten to kill themselves (I talk them down from doing this).

Psychbros. What the fuck is wrong with me. Why do I have no interest in apologising to her. Why do I hurt women over the internet like this (this isn't the first time I've made a girl cry by typing words at her).
>>
Because you can't accept that you are also ugly and don't deserve a perfect girl.
Girls can smell creep, and you reek. You're probably not actually polite to girls but you don't actively persue them because you're not a catch.
>>
because you're a coward. Typing the words is easy when you don't have to deal with the consequences. You don't realize how you're actually hurting someone.
>>
>>16505052
Repping this.
>>
>>16505049
I don't understand how this leads to me being mean.

>>16505052
So "I do it because I can get away with it?" That doesn't explain why I'd do it in the first place.
>>
>>16505049
>You're probably not actually polite to girls
Ok sure but I try to be. Why don't I try to be online?
>>
>>16505049
Nice try.
>>
>>16505063
You likely do it because that's how you actually feel. You'd probably do the same thing to girls IRL if you didn't fear the social consequences.
Basically, you're a dick.

Maybe it stems from insecurity.
But regardless, you're a dick
>>
>>16505068
Try calling me weak again, bitch. Yes, I was weak for ever giving you a chance to begin with. You call yourself a christian, it's fucking pathetic. Go pray some more. Maybe you'll get a sign from God and see how you're behaving in the world.
>>
>>16505068
Ok so I'm a dick.

Is this a core part of me or is there some way I can change?
>>
>>16505080
Wait are you pretending to be OP.

I'm OP. Stop confusing people.
>>
>>16505063
>>16505064
You don't care about non face to face convos so don't pretend to, it turns you into an asshole.
Don't do online dating if you have an online persona different from real life.
>>
>>16505028
You're deeply insecure. Get some help(a therapist) or you'll end up angry, alone and afraid.
>>
>>16505099
So I want to stop hurting others, but I don't want to stop talking to girls on the internet because I'm lonely. How do?
>>
>>16505100
Oh so I'll be alone forever unless I get help from a therapist about my insecurities?

I guess I have to do that then... any specific types I should look for?
>>
Some people tend to not be the same in text as in real life. This is why I'm starting to evade texting with grils
>>
>>16505116
Girls are really horny over text.
>>
>>16505113
Find one you can afford and that's easy to talk to pretty much. Did your parents have a shitty relationship? It seems like you probably feel inadequate/unable to keep a long term relationship or fear what comes later.

I used to be similar in that I'd just flat out stop talking to women I knew for no reason. Did it to a gf of 2 years for example. Didn't see it as wrong at the time, but i've come to see it as a self fulfilling prophesy of sorts. I felt like I was incapable of maintaining a relationship so i'd end them.
>>
>>16505104
Relearn how to speak to people over the internet. Therapy can help you develop some maners.
>>
>>16505125
>Did your parents have a shitty relationship? It seems like you probably feel inadequate/unable to keep a long term relationship or fear what comes later.
My parents have a great relationship. They're still together and they never fight.
>>
>>16505130
Maybe you just don't feel "good enough" deep down.
>>
>>16505121
What about you, fucker?
Go learn some manners if you're really that bothered.
>>
>>16505132
Yes this is true.
>>
Are you a shitty person in general or do you only mess with women? Do you enjoy the outcomes you produce or do you want them to change? Or are you just trying to figure out WHY you're a dick?
>>
I have always found bullying to come from a place of insecurity

so you're insecure about something. You shouldn't be mean though, someone is going to beat you up for it some day and you kind of deserve it.

if you want to go on a road to redemption you reply to that girl and say "I'm sorry, that was out of line. I'm dealing with some shit right now but that wasn't an excuse to be so rude" and then never talk to her again
do this now or risk being alone forever
>>
What was going through your mind when you wrote that?
>>
>>16505176
"This idiot needs to stop thinking that I'm going to fall in love with her eventually."
>>
>>16505199
how big is your cock?
>>
>>16505202
3.5 inches hard.
>>
call her a faggot for me
>>
>>16505199
Who is she to you?
>>
You do it because you don't have any relationship power in real life, you're also a pussy.
>>
>>16505210
Some teenage girl I met on some fetish site and started chatting with who clung to me because I didn't bow down and worship her in a matter of speaking.
>>
>>16505213
Oh so like as a power trip.

Yeah some of the times were definitely for that reason.
>>
You're not a pussy, OP. You've probably been subject to 4chan and internet trolls you're entire life and any slight to you being 'genuine' over text sets you off because you think you're being taken advantage of so you go on the defensive.
>>
>>16505219

Oh I just read what you said. You told a woman you can do better than her. LOLWUT
>>
>>16505203
consider trading in that worthless dicklet and becoming a sissy butt slut. you may find that life more fulfilling
>>
>>16505225
I'm confuse. What is the LOLWUT about?
>>
>>16505227
I'm more of a dom. That's the kinda thing that turns me on. In terms of fetishes I like exposing, embarrassing and humiliating girls in public in particular. Exhibitionism in general is also hot.

Dicks do nothing for me, even traps don't arouse me at all.
>>
>>16505229

It means disregard eveything I said in the previous post. You seem so far up your own ass, you need a lesson in being humble.
>>
>>16505233

Who comes out with that sort of shit in real life? You need to get out more and communicate...
>>
>>16505082
Sure you can change.
But do you want to? You don't seem to really care.
It's ok to be a dick if you want to be. But don't get offended when people call you a dick. Just be like yeah. I am, so what?

If you want to be a "good guy" then you're going to have to take a step back and re-evaluate a lot of things. Is that what you want, or would you rather keep doing what your doing?
>>
>>16505235
I don't understand what you're saying.
>>
>>16505234
Well...

Being alone is better than being with someone you dislike. So yeah I can do better.
>>
>>16505239
>It's ok to be a dick if you want to be.
But it's not ok.

People get hurt.
>>
I don't get it.

I mean you said earlier you want her to stop chasing you, which is reasonable enough. But what does being an asshole achieve?

Whats your thought process where you decide to insult her rather than saying you're flattered but not interested?
>>
>>16505252
It's not like you care tho?
If you do care, then you're not a dick- you're just acting like a dick due to insecurity or something.
In that case, you need therapy
>>
>>16505049
She wouldn't care about what he said if this were true. She liked him a lot.

So what you actually mean is... Some guys are assholes, and women are naturally attracted to them.

Source, me.

My older bros been engaged for over a year to a woman hes dated for five years now. He has no job, and has not had one since they started dating. He steals her money/meds. Steals my shit and makes her pay me back.

I'm a clerk working for my state government. I make $20,000 or so a year, I'm kind, courteous, polite with every woman I meet both publically and online.

Case closed. You femnazis can take your propaganda back to Tumblr. He's an asshole for shunning a woman that loves him, but you're a strong independent woman for shunning a man who adores you?

Smgdmfh
>>
>In real life I'm respectful
Obviously not

You're narcissistic and self-loathing, and probably want to sleep with your mother. Now stop being an asshole.
>>
>>16505307
It's because assholes are confidant, whereas you are not

>20k a year as a public servant
C.ucked hard
>>
>>16505336
Funny shit is, while I haven't approached many women because I lack confidence, yes...

I had the opportunity to backstab and kek my cousin via fucking his fiance. Turned it down because I'm not a douche. He makes over $100,000 a year, btw. And I could've keked him hard. Really hard. Impregnate his wife, hard.

I am confident I could sleep with even my brothers fiance, but I won't, because again: not a douche. Why do I say this? It's easy to make her laugh. Really fucking easy. The easier you make a woman laugh, well, men with experience like myself, no.

I could even kek my best friend if I knocked on his door while he was at work. There was another married friend, but I lost contact with her because they divorced b/c they cheated like mad on eachother and she openly offered...

So if you want to know the source of my lack of confidence... It is not my "low" state job. Not even my 5.5in penis.

It's the fact I've had first-hand experience losing women and having the opportunities to fuck women who are already intimate with another man.

I went through 9 relationships in the span of a few years, age 17-21. Now 25, haven't had a relationship, let alone sex since.

Because while women condemn our lustful carnal nature, they unashamedly exploit the fuck out of theres.
>>
>>16505028

Ain't no reason to apologize for telling the truth. You're an arrogant prick but her tingly parts loves it.

This is how you have to treat women. Always been this way. They respect power and authority.
>>
>>16505028
You are both a bully and a coward. Your online hatred of women is the real you, but you only have the nerve to let it out from the safety of a keyboard. Get counselling on your hatred/fear of women and then maybe someday the way you pretend to be in person will be the real you.
>>
File: 1395952346305.jpg (4 KB, 250x221) Image search: [Google]
1395952346305.jpg
4 KB, 250x221
>>16505028
It's probably a defense mechanism because you hate women deep inside of you.

Maybe you hold a grudge against them?

Anyway, you do this on the internet and not in real life because on the internet, you can get away with it without having to deal with the consequences.
>>
>>16505028
tbhfam she's prolly wet as fuck over it. Don't lose sleep over that.
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.