[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Meeting a guy next week I've known for quite awhile online.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1448117794868.jpg (36 KB, 764x764) Image search: [Google]
1448117794868.jpg
36 KB, 764x764
Meeting a guy next week I've known for quite awhile online. If all goes well we'll start officially dating. I'm 20 and he's 24, he's had a history of girls cheating on him, with one even faking pregnancy before he was 18. What should I expect if we started dating? His last ex left him for his best friend.
>>
>>16504899
I wouldn't expect much of it. Did he seem enthuastic when you asked him out? I'd just drop the ball if he doesn't seem into it that much. Just stop replying, that's the best way to go I think. He'll take the hint. Don't forget to value yourself girl, remember YOU are the prize. If you start following him around or just generally acting like a puppydog, he'll think it's a cat in the bag and he won't try as hard. Read the Rules. It will give you many great rules and tips on how to manipulate the guy you like into a relationship. If you don't have time to read, just remember to play hard to get. That will get him thinking about you and the more he thinks about you, the more he auto-invests. I know it's sound very abstract and like I'm overcomplicating things, but trust me: playing games and disrespecting your mans wishes will get him chasing you hard.
>>
>>16504924
>Not
>>
>>16504899
That... sounds... weirdly familiar. His initials, per chance?
>>
File: 1376449908398.jpg (15 KB, 273x276) Image search: [Google]
1376449908398.jpg
15 KB, 273x276
>>16504899

>What should I expect if we started dating? His last ex left him for his best friend.

That sob story is cute, but for all you know its a load of bullshit. Getting girls to feel sorry for you is a time tested but rarely successful technique. With the right girl (you) it works wonders.

You've known this person online. Knowing someone online and then having a relationship with a physical person sitting right in front of you is a huge leap. Take it slow, try it out, wait long enough to find out whether or not he's the person he is through the computer or whether he is full of shit because I'm sorry to tell you that no matter how much you think you know and trust this person pathological people love using the internet to become people they're not.

Be careful, don't be stupid.
>>
>>16504924
T-Thanks for the advice anon, no really what I was asking about though. He was the one who wanted to see and fly to me. I just wanted to know, due to his past relationship history, is there anything I should be aware of?
>>
>>16504937
This. I am asking for initials OP because I met a guy online who had a nearly identical story and when I actually spent more time with him I realized he was a fucking batshit and selfish psycho. Be careful.
>>
>>16504937
Cheers anon.

>>16504944
>>16504934
J.B
>>
>>16504924
>Just stop replying, that's the best way to go I think. He'll take the hint
That's a fucked up way to go about anything.
>>
>>16504951
Phew... Well, regardless, let me tell you what I learned.
That shit could be totally made up. In my situation, it was. He just would come up with one weird story from his youth after another and eventually I asked myself, "Why do I just believe without question, everything he says?"

As cliched as it sounds, dating someone you met online is probably not going to work out, especially remaining long distance. It is too risky to trust people. Ask yourself why you trust him enough to meet him in person. Ask yourself if the risks are worth the time you have spent talking to him. Ask if you cannot move on and try something different if you need a companion.
>>
>>16504957
But it works. Ends justify the means. I learned that from a girl once. She'd do everything to manipulate people into doing what she wanted; didn't matter if people got hurt in the process. As long as the queen in question got what she wanted in the end. Not a nice girl really, now what I stop and think about it. I'm glad she's out of my life now. She was just so..how do you say...vicious. Yes, vicious to the point of being edgy and full of shit (figuratively speaking of course).
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.