[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just need someone to tell me I'm doing the right thing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Banana-2.jpg (150 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
Banana-2.jpg
150 KB, 1200x1600
I just need someone to tell me I'm doing the right thing an that it gets better
>GF and I break up
>She dates new guy after mere days
>Try to muster everything in me to keep cool and stay friends and stay in contact
>They invite me over for thanksgiving dinner
>Brought food, everyone was happy and met the bf for first time
>Seems like an ok dude
>After about 20 minutes of me being there, my ex looks at me and to her new boyfriend and says she wants to go lay down for a bit because she didn't get much sleep, he follows
>In living room with her friend watching a show, hear thumping and bed creaking
>Don't know how to handle it, make an excuse and leave
>Keep thinking of how she wronged me and knew what she was doing and how she waited until I got there to fuck her new boyfriend to get me jealous, but I don't know
>Thinking about breaking contact with her
>She hasn't messaged me to see where I was yet
I'm fucking depressed. This sums up just about every relationship I've ever had, and even though I'm trying to tell myself I'm just insecure, I can't help but think this is just a shitty thing in general to do to someone. Someone please give me advice or just help me feel better, I need something.
>>
>>Try to muster everything in me to keep cool and stay friends and stay in contact
You brought this upon yourself.
>>
>>16504220
I know I did. Finding decent friends is something that's hard for me, and I thought she'd be one.
>>
>>16504222
If you know your mistakes and you walk into them willingly, it's not advice you need. It's therapy. You can't advice your way out of depression and weak will.
>>
>>16504220
This
Just stop.
>>
your ex is a fuck, just cut all contact

if she does reach back out, flat out ignore it. dont give her the satisfaction of knowing youre pissed/depressed/whatever
>>
Stop caring. You went to your ex's house with her bf there and didn't expect her to be a catty bitch?
You should have left the moment she mentioned sleeping but you're an autist.
>>
Wow, she's a real bitch. Why do you even want to be friends with her?

If she did that to me i'd come in the room and fucking punch both of them in the face.
>>
Fuckin ßeta
>>
Is this b8?
Even if you leave out the part about being exes, it'd still be weird as fuck to invite people over for Thanksgiving then go loudly have sex in the other room. No one wins there.
>>
File: 1432109259690.png (540 KB, 716x446) Image search: [Google]
1432109259690.png
540 KB, 716x446
>>16504205
C.UCK
U
C
K

anyway if she found a new bf that soon it's because she's been fucking him behind your back and you were too stupid to notice
>>
>>16504205
Only an idiot would meet with an ex, especially with their new bf/gf with them, on top of that at one their homes, on top of that on a holiday. Jesus. Are you trying to hurt yourself or what.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.