[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to be funny. How to make people laugh. Are there any good
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: mouth.jpg (857 KB, 1296x1334) Image search: [Google]
mouth.jpg
857 KB, 1296x1334
How to be funny. How to make people laugh.
Are there any good books about it?
>>
>>16503945

No. Seriously.
>>
>>16503945
Stand in the middle of a crosswalk, when people honk you, wiggle your butt to the honks.
>>
>>16503945

Be around funny people- learn their skills by watching them closely

That's how I got to become moderately funny. Reading good and humerous books helps as well.

One thing though: what most people think is funny is often very base and plebian. So you will have to stoop to a lower level of intellect to connect humorously with the masses.
>>
>>16503945
>>16503985
I'm kind of anti sociall now but before I was the class clown and I'm still funby with the people I do talk to.
Idk what to tell you man. If all else fails just be racist.
>>
File: bryant-571x600.jpg (50 KB, 571x600) Image search: [Google]
bryant-571x600.jpg
50 KB, 571x600
>>16503945

>How to be funny. How to make people laugh.

Nah. If you're not funny you're just going to irritate people with your attempts. Plus, what kind of person spends their time worrying about trying to make other people laugh? Who gives a shit? Be yourself. Be your natural, unfunny self.
>>
>>16503985
You picked the lazy faggot annoying funny........ you can be smart and funny you obviously are dumb as shit and can't undertand Though if you seriously belive you need to dumb yourself down to be funny.
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 480x517) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 480x517
>>16503945

His >>16503985 2 first paragraphs are true, though. It's just the last one that's wrong, I assure you.

Yeah, be around funny people, read witty and humorous books, and watch some good funny videos on youtube. You'll pick up faster.

Though his last paragraph, basing on my experience low class's jokes tend to be unfunny compared to the more intelect ones since being smart, you can pick up more topics to joke around, even your own experience without too much humiliating yourself or other people. But if the low class guy you get along with is truly witty it can work.
>>
be able to make fun of yourself
thats what i guess would be the first step
find out what is sensitive to your audience and try to avoid those kind of antics
>>
>>16503945
Just be a lot-more close to all of your friends or the person you love. Earn their trust. Then most of the thing's you say will be funny to them.
>>
antidepressants. they'll relax you and make you feel good
>>
>>16503945
I dunno you just kind of do it...
>>
Becoming kind is easier than becoming funny. Becoming funny without being outgoing or social in any other way will just make you a clown so pick your two cents.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.